Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-14-2015, 08:27 PM   #1
AlexanderAvery

AlexanderAvery has initial reputation
Default Zaxz

Cast: Melinda Gordon: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Zaxz: You

Melinda Gordon was a medium. A sexy one at that. She had long dark brown hair and light brown eyes to go with it. Her innocent eyes were perfectly punctuated by her innocent smile. One that had very few dicks between her subtle lips. Her body was to kill for, round large breasts, a flat stomach, and butt that stuck out just a little bit. Her legs were long and a little firm but a little jiggly.
Melinda was a medium, she could see ghosts, and used her powers to send them to the other side. Little did she know her power caught the attention of a devil named Zaxz. He was a feared demon in the dark ages who was banished and his name forgotten so that none could re-summon him. But each time a spirit who was not meant to cross crossed over to the other world the barrier between the worlds weakened a little bit. Melinda was not only the perfect one to bring him over, but the perfect toy when he finally got to this other side.
Her husband was a limp dick of a man who refused to fuck her anyway but the missionary she wanted. No matter how much he wanted to get his cock sucked or flip her over and bang her doggy style. She was a prude who only did missionary in the dark in their bed. Since psionic power is tied to sexuality her repressed energy led her to her visions. Only a little bit of psionic power was given to him during coitus. But it was enough to make him open to Zaxz.
He hated people like them, cunts who were blessed with power they refused to use, and men who are content to just lie on a bitch and pump until they are done. He missed slamming pussy, he missed a woman's mouth on his member, he missed the way they screamed when he tore open their asshole. He missed sex, but he knew soon his opportunity would come.
The time came soon too. When Melinda's husband, Jake, was in a car accident on his wat to work. The shock killed him, but before anyone could claim him dead Zaxz used all his power to posses the man's body and heal him enough. People thought it was a miracle he walked away, but Zaxz had his body now. A weak mortal body with a lame 6 inch dick. But something he could train up.
The next few weeks were brutal with his lame body. Kinda pudgy, no muscle, shoddy dirty blond hair, worthless cock. Sex with the woman was a chore as well. He hungered for the exchange of psychic sexual energy, but she just kinda lay there with no energy, only having the minimal energy for sex. The body had little stamina, no where near as long as he wanted. Still at least he got a little of the pussy he missed for so long. He hungered for the psychic power she had she refused to give him. But at least his mortal body would not physically starve.
He spent lunch breaks in the company gym training, trying to become more physically powerful. His body had to be able to deal with the stress it was gonna be put under. His body becoming better built. Melinda commented that he was looking better.
"How about tonight we try something a little different." He said running his hand around the shape of her ass. Nipping her neck.
"What are you talking about?" She said nervousness in her voice.
"We could 69. You suck my dick and I'll lick your pussy."
She slapped his arm. "Your language is vulgar. And you know I think that is gross. Your... manhood is for my womanhood. In my mouth? Eww what if you finish. That is just gross. And I don't want your mouth on my woman parts, I kiss you there."
"Can we make love anyway darling?" He asked
She stormed away. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I don't like it."
He was gonna have her and her power. He needed it. To become his former self, and out of spite. Out of anger. She was everything he hated. He just needed a little more time.
He felt like he was powerful enough but did not want to ruin it on her. If he failed then he could lose her forever. It was time for a trial run. There was a young girl named Scarlet who worked at the local coffee shop he had been to. He did not like coffee though, it made him uneasy
Damn she was sexy in such a different way. Light read hair and soft white skin. Beautiful green eyes and full ruby red lips. Her stomach was flat, her tits small but pert. Tight little ass and long thin legs. Her body was built to be broken by a man like Zaxz. She looked like a model, and Zaxz did not know she did some on the side.
He got himself ready, he put a mask on and followed her to her apartment. As she left her car he jumped on her. He put a hand over her mouth and another around her waist. He drug her to his van while she was fighting him. He put his hand down the front of her pants to feel her warm pussy, but she fought back. Elbowing him i the ribs, there was a sharp pain and he fell back as she kicked him in the balls and ran to her phone.
Zaxz limped ts his van and drove off. The pain was intense but he knew he had to hide it before he got home. Taking a few deep breaths on his wat home he tried to focus himself.
He gets home and Melinda starts asking him why he seems off. Just overdid it at work baby he says to her. But in his mind he made a note to get revenge on the bitch that beat him up. He was not ready to take Melinda's power. But he knew she would not fight as hard, so he just needed a bit more time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a week he could not hold it any more. It had to be now! He got a silk scarf of hers and put it in his pocket with a small knife. It was going to be tonight. Melinda had just stepped out of the shower. Robe barley hiding her 5 star figure. He called her into the bedroom.
"What did you need?" She softly asked
Zaxz grabbed her and slammed her onto the bed back first. Her brown eyes open with shock. Her robe fell open revealing her wonderful round tits and her modest pair of white panties. Her breathing was heavy making her perfect breasts heave up and down. It was a sight to see. He put all his weight on her chest and slammed her hands above her head.
"What are you doing?" She asked fear in her voice that caused Zaxz' boner to become hard as it could be.
"I'm getting what I should have gotten long ago." he responded tieing her hands tight to the bedpost over her head.
"What's happening?" She asked confused as Zaxz moved off to the side and put his hand down her panties playing with her clit.
"HEL..." she started to scream but he slammed his other hand over her mouth. Not taking a moment to stop making small hard circles on her clit. Making her body wet.
"Bitch. I am going to take your powers. And you are going to let me." He pulled his hand away and draw his blade. "I don't need you in one piece to do it."
It was a lie but she shut up. He took his hand from her mouth and put it around her throat tightly. She started to kinda struggle against the lack of air and he bit his lip. This was going to be more than he ever imagined. He took the blade and cut her panties from her waist. For a prude she had a nicely shaven little pussy. Not bare, but trimmed and maintained.
He grabbed some tape, shoved the panties in her mouth and taped over it. She started to make noise behind the gag. He was hornier than he has been since his new body. He put a finger inside her to play with her. Wet and ready, the way he wanted it.
He positioned himself between her legs. Her eyes open with fear. "Time to get what I came to earth for. See i'm... Well we can talk later."
He slammed into her tight pussy hard and she screamed behind the gag. Her body arched making her tits look better than he could have thought. Her eyes were filled with tears. He slammed in and out of her body over and over. This was what he remembered. He could feel her power being drawn into him. Going balls deep in her wet snatch, he loved it.
Zaxz grabbed her round mounds and played with them rough. He was kneading them in his hands while he pumped in and out of her tight wet hole. He bent down slowing his pumping and started to lick her hardening nipple. Such a beautiful light colour. She was breathing hard and trying to keep from screaming behind her gag. He wanted to hear it, so he bit down hard on her pert nipple. She let out a muffled yell. He clamped down and pulled with his teeth. She let out a yell he could her through the gag.
He pulled from her moist slit. He was enjoying the moment, but missionary is how they always made love. Now was the time to fuck. And he was going to do it the way you fuck a worthless piece of ass. He grabbed her leg and sharply turned her over so she was in the doggie position.
SMACK! She let out a scream as Zaxz slapped her ass hard. He grabbed her hard by the waist and lined her body up to be by his member. He held her ass cheek open looking at her virgin asshole. He wanted to fuck that more than anything in this world, unfortunately he needed it to be her pussy this time. He lined his dick up and touched her ass with it. She whimpered and twitched.
The moved down and hammered her pussy hard with his dick. She fought with him for a moment, but he had his manhood insider her thrusting and pumping. His fingers were bruising her hips he was gripping so hard. He grabbed a handfull of her long beautiful hair and yanked it pulling her head toward hers. "You are going to give me those wonderful powers you worthless cunt!"
He places his hand on the back of her head and slammed her into the pillow face first. She was having trouble breathing and he loved the way it made her pussy twitch. A few more pumps and he pressed down hard on her head hurting her a great deal. But he loved it and going as deep as he could he came in her unwilling pussy. Zaxz does not remember ever cumming so hard. He fired load after load into her hole. She had never had felt her body filled with this much cum.
He felt her energy rush into him. Zaxz felt strong for the first time since his new body. Melinda felt something of hers leave her. Something that had been a part of her as long as she could remember. It was now Zaxz'.
He pulled from her and she dripped some of his cum. He grabbed her hair and pulled much softer now. He wanted a round 2, but his body was still nowhere near it's former glory. He went close to her ear. She was breathing hard and crying but was worn out.
"See I am a demon named Zaxz, your husband died that day he was in the car crash, I stole his body so I could get to you. Every soul you sent over made it easier for me to come into your world. And now your psychic power, it is mine, to bring me back to my old glory. And you. You are my slave now, you cannot leave because I have too much of you." He let her head go and she fell limp on the bed in tears.
He untied her hands from the bed. She curled into the fetal position. He loved it. He looked over her body with lust. He just needed some more time. She wanted to kill him, she wanted to run, she wanted to call someone, but he was right. She belonged to him now. She could not fight him since he owned such a major part of her.
"Wash up, you are leaking on the bed." He laughed and walked off.
Melinda got up and pulled the gag out. She was in tears limping to the shower. Her legs were like jello, her pussy hurt from the pounding she had. She stepped in to let the warm water try and wash off some of what happened to her. She was bawling at what happened to her, staring at the floor. Letting her body become glistening with the flowing water when she heard the door open.
Zaxz walked in wearing nothing, his dick semi-erect, he was touching it. She turned in surprise and covered her tits and bush. Her amber brown eyes wide in shock. "Keep going" he demanded, watching her.
She slowly started to clean herself. He sat on the toilet watching her as she washed herself off. After a few minutes Zaxz' dick was rock hard again and ready to go. He entered the shower with lovely Melinda. She took a step back in fear. She knew something was going to happen, but she had no idea what. The look in Zaxz' eyes were of pure sadism. She was back against the far wall, he smiled and grabbed her. He spun her around so she was facing away from him.
One hand on her wet hair, the other opened her ass. "No" she said. He let go of her hair and lined his cock up with her asshole. She fought a little but Zaxz slammed her head against the wall. Not hard enough to knock her out, but she got the point. His pole was now ever so slightly in her butthole. She did not like this feeling. "Please not there, I'll do anything." she begged.
"I did my work, now for my fun." He laughed as he put his hands on the wall and started to push his body weight towards hers. His dick entering her ass. She screamed in pain as he entered her. Her asshole was the tightest thing he can ever remember going into, and he was just the tip in, and with this mortal mans lame member.
"Stop, please, stop it hurts, it is not suppose to go in there. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She yelled as he kept creeping in. Almost an inch in now.
""I'll use my mouth, i'll use my mouth, i'll use my mouth!" She begged
Zaxz stopped, thius was interesting. He could make her do something she thought was vile. She was willing to give this to him. This could break her.
"You'll suck me off skank?" He asked her rudely.
"Yes, anything, anything!" she cried.
"You will swallow my seed too whore." he pushed in just a little more.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Yes, whatever, just stop this please."
He laughed and pulled out. Anal would be better with her once he got his old body back anyway. "Tell me what you are going to to."
"I'll use my mouth to please you."
Another little bit, about an inch and a half now. "WHAAAAAAAAA"
"Like the whore you are!"
"I'll give you a blowjob." She sobbed
He pulled put of her and she sank crying. "Thank you, thank you."
He looked at her. "Well are you gonna suck me off or what?"
She shook looking at his dick. He put his hand on her head and pushed her to her knees. His other hand was holding his throbbing dick. He pointed it to her face. Her lips were trembling. This was something he always thought of as gross. "Are you gonna use your mouth on me?" She asked between her snuffles.
"Hell no, my dick was in there!" he said as he have her a small slap on the face. "That's gross. Too bad you had to be such a prude, maybe it would not have ended like this."
He pushed it to her lips. She did not want to take it. This had to be a bad dream she thought. But it was real. He put pressure on her lips with his cock. "Are you gonna give me some of that sexy head, or am I gonna go back to your ass?"
"I'll do it." She was about to say, but as soon as her mouth opened his dick went right inside. He was pushing in and out of her lips, she had no grip on them. Her tongue was retreating from his member like it was poison. He had her hands out to her side not knowing what to do with them.
Zaxz was thrusting into her face like he was fucking it. She hated it, it made her sick, it almost made her gag. This was something she felt was so vile and dirty, she hated it. He stopped moving and stood there with his engorged dick in her mouth. "Come on, I don't need to do all the work!" He spat smacking her a little.
Melinda very slowly very gingerly moved her head back and fourth on his dick. She was shaking her hands trying to find a place. Zaxz grabbed another handful of hair and started pumping her head on his dick. "Like this bitch. Don't you know how to please a man?"
He was forcing her to go almost throat deep. Another smack "Use your tongue a little."
Her tongue started to flick him as he kept slamming her head on his dick. It was really starting to feel good now. But he had another idea. He pulled her off. "Get out of the shower now!"
She crawled out to obeying his command. He followed her and gave her ass a little smack. She needed to know her place in this world. He stood over her and pushed her head on his dick a few more times then pushed her on her back. She lay there looking at him in abject horror. She was in such emotional pain after what she had gone through.
He straddled her torso and slapped his dick between her tits. "Hold them together!"
"What?" She asked.
"God you are a dumb bitch, do I have to do everything myself!" He grabbed her hands and pushed them so her tits were wrapped around his dick.
She held them while he leaned forward and started pumping, her face turned away in disgust. "Look at it whore!" He told her and she turned to face his head pushing in and out of her perfect titties.
He went to town on her chest for a minute or two. He felt himself getting ready to cum, and he knew what he had to do. He sat down on the toilet and pulled her head to him. He put the top half of his dick in her mouth, listening to her beautiful sobs. He jerked it off until her came in her mouth telling her to swallow.
She pulled back trying hard to swallow the disgusting fluid in her mouth. She did not want his punishment but she just could not do it. She gagged and spat it all over her chin and chest crying. "I'm... sorry."
"Rub it in and I won't take your asshole." Zaxz responded.
She grabbed the sticky white substance and started to rub it over her chest. Covering her wonderful mounds in his cum. "You may clean up now. I'm done. You suck at head, but don't worry, I'm willing to let you practice all you need to become an expert."
He laughed and walked away. She showered washing the metaphorical and literal filth off her body, fearing what was to come next.
End part 1.