Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #21
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't care what happened.Maradona is a Great guy!He has treated so many people so well and helped out others who needed it.

What ever the result of all this crap.Maradona is a friend and im proud to consider him such.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #22
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I don't care what happened.Maradona is a Great guy!He has treated so many people so well and helped out others who needed it.

What ever the result of all this crap.Maradona is a friend and im proud to consider him such.
I agree. Friend. Great guy. That doesn't mean that people should be blinkered when it comes to the rules. You cannot call a moderator a douche. You cannot bully a member simply because they use a host you don't agree with (but others do and are having no problem with), even when they explain it to you.

Its fine sticking by friends, but surely you agree that the rules must apply to everybody and not that the people who have been here are longest are exempt?

You are a great guy too, but you know that if it is not Maradona or another doing these things, you would be giving them negative rep and telling them its wrong. You know once someone is banned, they stay banned. People shouldn't be encouraging him by giving him +rep. He knows better than this!

Just my opinion though.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #23
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lucy...

I don't disagree with you at all.

I was just stating how i felt about Maradona.
I don't think he deserves a permanent ban but
im obviously not a Mod so it is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
you would be giving them negative rep and telling them its wrong. You know once someone is banned, they stay banned. People shouldn't be encouraging him by giving him +rep. He knows better than this!
I don't know that i would be giving someone negative rep.I would have to understand the situation more,but i might.As far as a ban being permanent.I think every situation is fluid and has to be looked at in its unique way.I think a month to 3 month ban is better than permanent for someone who has contributed many many good things to the board.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 05-18-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #24
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Lucy...

I don't disagree with you at all.

I was just stating how i felt about Maradona.
I don't think he deserves a permanent ban but
im obviously not a Mod so it is what it is.

Ahh ok Is the second time I've jumped at someone today!! I'm all on edge

If Maradona is reading this, I love you too! But I also do respect that the moderators were put in a very very difficult position. And coming back to post after you are banned makes your chance of being unbanned worse. And posting in Sierra's goodbye thread too, she is a friend of yours! And so is somedude.

I think anyone who is banned or thinking about leaving just needs to go and take a breather, put their feet up and come back in a week or so and talk it over.

Good night all, see you in a week or two! x
Old 05-18-2009, 05:52 PM   #25
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
A

I think anyone who is banned or thinking about leaving just needs to go and take a breather, put their feet up and come back in a week or so and talk it over.
Very very true
Old 05-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #26
theDarkOne
Banned

Last edited by theDarkOne; 05-18-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #27
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you don't mind me sticking my head in for a second,
I think of this and other boards in this way...Humans have changes in moods (not necessarily good or bad ones but sometimes it's more like "I'm in the mood to have a good time online" or other times it's "I wanna bitch at someone tonight").I think RB is experiencing the latter of the two.And like in real life,when one person points out a fault with something then usually someone will point out a second fault and so on and so on.The old snow ball effect...Right? I think that has been happening here lately and it's too bad.Now,having said that,I joined in the midst of the whole RAT debockle and everyone was pissed then and tempers were certainly short and suspicions of everyone were high. That's over and it got fun again but right now it just isn't. I'm not blaming any one thing on that fact but it is still a fact. I have stepped away for a while and in spite of missing speaking with the many friends I have here,It helped me forget many of the petty things that have been keeping RB down as of late. While I'm not saying I'm ready to post every night all night long as I was doing for a while,I am saying that the best thing for this board is when anyone (including myself) feels fed up...well...Be fed up,be angry,BUT step away BEFORE posting and cool off.IF then you still feel the need to fight,well by all means fight...Just be sure that's best for the board! If however you decide your now cooled off,good for you and great for RB. This board like all others is made up of relationships and like any and all relationships,it's hard to find fun in it all the time BUT if the relationship is still of value,then we find a way to rebuild that value....WE MAKE IT FUN AGAIN! I wish all of you the best in whatever individual choices you make and if you need me you can usually find me right here trying to continue building this relationship we all have.

Old 05-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #28
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I totally agree my friend. I will always consider him my friend as well Dark...

I will not pretend to understand all that has happened here the last few weeks as I have been tarty in arriving to this latest RB party BUT I hope we can all soon get back to good.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #29
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

This is just fantastic. I go out of town for a few days and it's like waking up in 28 days later or something.
Sierra, Maradonna and others - WTF!
I hate to be another one to add to the "I've been thinking about leaving too" but the fact of the matter is I have. But not because of RB itself. I got I to really liking this board. But I don't like how it seems to draw out certain aspects of people's personality they would normally keep in check, myself especially included. I imagine this happens on any board, certainly not just here. And at times the board and people here have meant waaay too much to me. Not healthy in my opinion.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #30
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
This is just fantastic. I go out of town for a few days and it's like waking up in 28 days later or something.
Sierra, Maradonna and others - WTF!
I hate to be another one to add to the "I've been thinking about leaving too" but the fact of the matter is I have. But not because of RB itself. I got I to really liking this board. But I don't like how it seems to draw out certain aspects of people's personality they would normally keep in check, myself especially included. I imagine this happens on any board, certainly not just here. And at times the board and people here have meant waaay too much to me. Not healthy in my opinion.
Well, it's like I said. I've belonged to many of these boards for many, many years and occassionally I take a breather from one board or another. Sometimes I do it because I get tired of one or two individuals on the board. Sometimes it's because I think I'm becoming slightly delusional and acting like I own the board or the board has some form of real life importance. Sometimes it's just because I'm a little bored with the board. There's a multitude of perfectly good non-dramatic reasons to take a break.

Rape fantasy boards can become obsessions: you meet a wealth of people who share that part of your mind that you may have kept deeply hidden in shame and suddenly it can change your world view drastically. I have a great love for them. The problem is you learn quickly afterword that people don't share your entire world view just because theyshare your basic sexual proclivity and conflicts- many of them extremely ugly- often occur.

The thing I've noticed in this thread is the majority (if not all) of the "I'm leaving" people have merely said they're taking a break. I don't recall seeing any melodramatic "I'm NEVUH COMIN' BAAAACK" going on here. I think that is healthy and says a lot about the board in general.

Just my (very calm) assessment. Folks can feel free to attack it viciously because I'm not in anybody's pack.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #31
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Bye Everyone!

See ya and dont "Let the Door Hit ya where the Lord Split Ya!" LOL

Come on show me a Board anywhere that doesnt have rough times? Okay not all at once now?! Hey guess what, some popular damn people left here a couple years over a sore issue and some of them came back again!

WHY? Because ya get hooked to this damn place...it gets in your blood and its hard to stay away.

People argue and get upset in real life to but some do take time and get over it. So for those of you that need the time, enjoy relax and rest up and dont worry it!

Rape Board will always be here, when you need a Fix again!

And some great members leave and dont come back...But guess WHAT? Other great Future members are just starting here!

And welcome to ALL of You People! Dont let this crap bug you okay or anyone either...take care all see you on the Boards!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-19-2009, 12:30 PM   #32
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

Well said Sindy +rep

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 05-19-2009, 12:44 PM   #33
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the only thing that makes me mad is dead links
RIP M!
-- No one's (avatar) death comes to pass without making some impression,
and those (posting) close to the deceased (thread) inherit part of the liberated
soul and become richer in their humanness (and get files).

Hermann Broch (1886-1951) -- HEH :P
Old 05-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #34
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Said by the Night Executioner
Was he?And above all,who asked your synopsis?
According to three moderators, he was on probation. As for who asked for my synopsis, Maradona showed up here with a different name and started saying he was banned for all these different reasons, which he since deleted.

Walking around saying "I was banned because Sierra doesn't like me" when there are multiple threads that show that Sierra had nothing to do it, is misleading people, and someone needs to say "hold up a minute that isnt correct".

I liked Maradona. But if you want to know more about this, you can read the phantom zone, and see how despite being banned 8 times, he registers again just to tell phantom to "suck it" and things like this.

You may find this funny and cool. I personally think Stern, Somedude, Becka and Phantom have to deal with too many trolls and spammers without a member doing it also. Just my opinion, if you don't like it you don't have to agree but I have as much right to one as you do, sorry.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-19-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #35
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I propose a temporary locking of The Rowdy Room. Thoughts?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #36
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now there's a tempting thought FR!
Old 05-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #37
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats an intereting thought, my concern would be that the shit in here would spill into other parts of the board. Making the situation worse instead of better.

Dont get me wrong, I like (liked?) Maradona I do think he crossed the line however. And this making new IDs to post stuff and insult people is not going to help his (lost?) cause.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 05-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #38
Scotty23

Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Scotty23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Keep this place open.. Feels good to vent out somewhere on the board!

Want a chat? Send me a PM!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #39
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Then what would you do on Rb??
Ha! He would probably just log off and have a little "quality time" with LMR!
Right FR?

Old 05-19-2009, 11:52 PM   #40
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would wait patiently until the room was unlocked again and then continue having a bit of rowdy fun with anybody that has a decent sense of humour!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Closed Thread