Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
rpapepr

rpapepr has initial reputation
Question my story and my fantasies, normal?

I had been the victim of a real semi-rape a few years ago.
My boyfriend at the time and I started making out. We got undressed and I jerked him off, he fingered me, the works.
But he wanted to fuck me. I didn't agree cos we had no condom and i didn't take any other birth control at that time.
He grabbed my hands and pushed his cock in all the same. I screamed and tried to get rid of him but he just trusted in me. I was completely incapable to defend myself. All i could do i lay there and take his cock in and out of me.
I make it sound a bit harsh but that actually makes talking about it easier.
Anyway he fucked me while i didn't want to. But while he was fucking me i got wet and i started to enjoy his hard dick in me as well as the fact that i was completely submissive and had no control/defense at all.

He came on my tummy and after that experience we broke up. I never pressed charges, i didn't want to and still don't.

But since that experience rape has kinda thrilled me. Being completely submissive, clothes torn to pieces, getting hit, peed on, spit on, fucked brutally... I get wet when i think about it. Is this weird?
If you want to know more, let me know... bye
rpapepr is offline   Reply With Quote