Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Racist?

It's just been reported on the radio that some university students union or other here in the UK, banned Mexican style sombrero hats and fake moustaches from a fancy dress event. Reason? It's racist. Hmmm....

A couple of weeks ago, Swansea University students union banned the university Pole Fitness Society. Reason? Pole fitness is demeaning to women. Hmmm....

Huge fucking holes in these reasonings. If it can even be described as reasoning, and not towing some stupid lefty line, handed out by some petty officious wanker just looking for another reason to control what people think, how they behave.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer white sheep. Does that make me a racist? And I can't stand those fucking Alpacas, they should never have been allowed into the country.
And why is black shoe polish called "Cherry Blossom"? Has anyone ever seen black cherry blossom?
Old 11-06-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What he means is he doesn't stand tall enough for fucking an Alpaca.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-07-2013, 12:26 AM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
It's just been reported on the radio that some university students union or other here in the UK, banned Mexican style sombrero hats and fake moustaches from a fancy dress event. Reason? It's racist. Hmmm....

A couple of weeks ago, Swansea University students union banned the university Pole Fitness Society. Reason? Pole fitness is demeaning to women. Hmmm....

Huge fucking holes in these reasonings. If it can even be described as reasoning, and not towing some stupid lefty line, handed out by some petty officious wanker just looking for another reason to control what people think, how they behave.
Rotter, you're singing my song.

The PC Police, as we call them. If I want to say Merry Christmas, I will effing well say it, and if someone is offended they don't have to listen.

Now they are even mucking about with the names of sports teams. The Washington Redskins have had that name since 1932 and now some middle-class white folks from the suburbs with nothing better to do are offended. None of the actual "redskins" I know are offended. They could care less.

They can all go piss up a rope and leave the rest of us alone!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Some columnist in The Sun today suggested that it may be offensive because sombreros and moustaches may be an old fashioned stereotype of Mexicans. He suggested instead that anyone wanting to attend a party in Mexican themed costume should turn up either with a gun in one hand and a bag of cocaine in the other, or dripping wet in their underwear as if they'd just swam across the Rio Grand!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sierra, there is an Native American organisation also calling for that as well.

As for banning Merry Christmas, has anyone actually been asked to not use the term? Or is that another urban legend put about by people who think anyone who detests racism is in fact just being PC...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #7
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pole fitness is actually awesome

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #8
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The pole fitness thing pisses me off. I have 2 very dear friends, they're married and pole is their life. Both of them have become amazing because of the hard work they put in it, and it really is a family at the pole studio they go to.
Both women are a hundred times stronger than they were before, and they would be outraged at this sort of thing. As they say- it's not demeaning to women. It's not stripping. It's showing great athletic ability & it's purely an art form.

Apparently some people get their fuckin panties in a bunch 'cause they're jealous that polers have more strength than they could ever dream of having themselves. That's all it comes off as.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #9
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree that pole fitness is not demeaning in any way. But then, I don't think stripping is demeaning to women either. Hell, strippers probably have more control in their work environment than women in most other professions!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Rotter, you're singing my song.

The PC Police, as we call them. If I want to say Merry Christmas, I will effing well say it, and if someone is offended they don't have to listen.

Now they are even mucking about with the names of sports teams. The Washington Redskins have had that name since 1932 and now some middle-class white folks from the suburbs with nothing better to do are offended. None of the actual "redskins" I know are offended. They could care less.

They can all go piss up a rope and leave the rest of us alone!
I for one am glad to work at a grocery store where you are not commanded to use "happy holidays" around Christmas time.

I'm sure the vast majority of people celebrate Christmas. If someone is offended and I'm not working I'd tell them to get the fuck over it and get their head out of their ass.

If I am working then I'd ask what they celebrated and go with what they say.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #11
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mhmm. The whole "merry christmas" thing is ridiculous, too. (meant to touch on this in my earlier reply but forgot.)

I'm not religious in the slightest, and I say merry christmas. Merry christmas, happy holidays, happy kwanzaa- I don't care what anyone says to me. It's what THEY want to say.
....christmas was never religious in my mind, anyway. *shrug*
Old 11-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I think the Christmas business is more of a Septic thing. Every year on another forum they have whole threads about "the war on Christmas". It is a rather stupid forum though.

I have noticed in the last few years more of a tendency for "Seasons Greetings" rather than "Merry Christmas" being hung up in shops and wotnot. Then again, I am a paranoid bigot, so I might be imagining that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Sierra, there is an Native American organisation also calling for that as well.

As for banning Merry Christmas, has anyone actually been asked to not use the term? Or is that another urban legend put about by people who think anyone who detests racism is in fact just being PC...

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Pole fitness and pole dancing clubs aren't the same thing. The students union official who started this nonsense was very quick to make the same link, it was part of her justification for banning the society. Although if a girl wants to go and make several hundred quid a night cavorting around in a bikini getting tips stuffed down her knickers, rather than wasting four years of her life at university getting a degree in something that employers don't want to give her a job for. Well, I can see how some fat, frumpy lefty heifer would get her own knickers in a twist at that! Especially if she completely lacked imagination and talent, but had a huge sense of self importance.

Stripping, not demeaning. Pole fitness, not demeaning. They're not the same thing though.

More university stupidity to follow as it arises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
I agree that pole fitness is not demeaning in any way. But then, I don't think stripping is demeaning to women either. Hell, strippers probably have more control in their work environment than women in most other professions!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Girl I put my cock in on a couple of occasions, runs a pole fitness school. Four years ago she was an overweight kept woman. She dumped the keeper, took pole fitness classes, got her teaching certificates, started working for someone else, and now has had her own business with a couple of employees and classes in several towns. She's 5' 2", weighs about 7 1/2 stone. She's strong. She can lift me up and I'm nearly twice her size!

I pity the bloke that ever tried to rape her, he'd have a huge fight on his hands. I suppose this is what is meant by demeaning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
The pole fitness thing pisses me off. I have 2 very dear friends, they're married and pole is their life. Both of them have become amazing because of the hard work they put in it, and it really is a family at the pole studio they go to.
Both women are a hundred times stronger than they were before, and they would be outraged at this sort of thing. As they say- it's not demeaning to women. It's not stripping. It's showing great athletic ability & it's purely an art form.

Apparently some people get their fuckin panties in a bunch 'cause they're jealous that polers have more strength than they could ever dream of having themselves. That's all it comes off as.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 11-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

For the record, I agree- stripping is just another form of art. Why is it so wrong? It's no secret people want to look at nude women lol
If you can make THAT much money, why the hell not?!

I'd love to go to a nice, well kept...more sophisticated sort of strip/gentlemans club! I would find my favorite gal and give her my attention for the night.

The female body is a work of art, after all.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #16
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

And for fuck sake- on a few awkward, sleazy occasions I've been asked (and offered money) to strip. Not my thing, I always say no.
If I, of all people, can get guys to offer me money to see MY nude body, I can only imagine the cash you'd make lol
Old 11-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #17
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

There are male strip clubs too. So to say that stripping is demeaning to women just shows how sheltered and naive the person is.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #18
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
As they say- it's not demeaning to women. It's not stripping. It's showing great athletic ability & it's purely an art form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
I agree that pole fitness is not demeaning in any way. But then, I don't think stripping is demeaning to women either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Pole fitness and pole dancing clubs aren't the same thing. The students union official who started this nonsense was very quick to make the same link, it was part of her justification for banning the society. Although if a girl wants to go and make several hundred quid a night cavorting around in a bikini getting tips stuffed down her knickers, rather than wasting four years of her life at university getting a degree in something that employers don't want to give her a job for. Well, I can see how some fat, frumpy lefty heifer would get her own knickers in a twist at that! Especially if she completely lacked imagination and talent, but had a huge sense of self importance.

Stripping, not demeaning. Pole fitness, not demeaning. They're not the same thing though.
Yes, I know they're not the same thing at all, unlike the student union official. I was only responding to the quoted part of HMD's post above, which seemed to imply that pole fitness wasn't demeaning BECAUSE it wasn't stripping. And I've gotten to know HMD well enough that I'm pretty sure that's not what she meant to imply. I guess there's plenty of inarticulateness to go around!

Oh, and the "War on Christmas" is nothing more than a right-wing hoax to agitate their mindless followers.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #19
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Quote:
The female body is a work of art, after all.
Hear! Hear!
Old 11-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #20
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Cheers! Hell yeah. Sorry, guys. Can't compete with a cute woman. Lol

Tags
cunts, tossers, wankers