Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-12-2006, 02:16 AM   #1
weak

weak has initial reputation
Default Hell Hath No Fury

After walking in on my fiancé and the slut next door humping in my bed, I would have much rather settled for ice cream and chick flicks. But of course, my wonderful friends decided to take me out to this incredibly seedy club, made me wear my hooker boots, put on the skankiest outfit I own and ordered me to get drunk. Of course, now I have no idea where they are, seeing as they scampered off with some guys they’ve hooked up with. Not that I mind, as long as I’m free to picture ways to mutilate ex-fiancé and slut-girl, I’m totally fine. I mean, I don’t really mean them harm, but I wouldn’t be too broken up to learn they were involved in a horrific car accident. Stabbing his picture so many times with the big butcher knife only gives so much satisfaction. Plus, I hardly thing the ring I chucked at his forehead is going to scar…

Thank God I held out on sex. I mean, sure it sounds childish to wait until marriage but the way the slut was groaning I don’t think it sounded very…pleasurable. Stupid bitch, I hope she won’t be able to walk. Oh sure, the sweet brunette looking exterior may fool you. The whole blue eyes thing I’m sure, but I can be a bitch, and that’s the side that has decided to dominate my behavior for the night. I sipped the beer someone handed me ten minutes ago. It’s cheap, but not half bad.

--Looking to 'have a good time'
weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:08 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see ypu setting at the table where your friends had left you. They are long gone; forgetting about their friend. I can tell that you are really pissed about something. I walk over to you and ask "Mind if I sit down. You look like you could use some company and I am in a mood to party."

I wait anxiously for your replay.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:11 PM   #3
weak

I looked up with a sort of wry stare, quickly assesing. I'm shallow, I won't lie. I figured you were attractive enough to hold my attention (whether or not because of the alcohol, I know not).

"Be my guest," I replied with a mockingly coy smile. I took another sip of the beer and crossed my legs carefully. I couldn't say I wasn't curious, I had never met someone other than dirty heroin addicts in clubs or bars.
weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:21 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pull a chair out and sit down; taking the opportunity to check your attire out. You are dressed like a used hooker but something tells me that you are not that at all. I can tell that the drinking has had its toll on you; your blured eyes surveying me. I know that I am not what you expect to find in a seedy club like this; I had just came for a friends bachelor party which has just broken up.

I slide my chair closer so that we can talk without brocasting to the entire room. "Do you want to go some place that is a little nicer and a little quieter?" I ask as I smile broadly.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:23 PM   #5
weak

I snorted loudly, completely unladylike, but I digress. I smiled dryly and raised and eyebrow. "Does that line work on every girl you meet?"

I may be completely sloshed, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I can tell that my usual technique wasn't going to work on you. I smile as I say "Usually; but I guess you are not the usual type. My name is Bill; it looks like something is bothering you; do you want to talk about it?" I ask as I offer you my hand.