Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
Tasha

Tasha has initial reputation
Default Working late, met a stranger (needing rapist)

Things are busy at the hospital, and it's after midnight when I finally get out of there and to my car. I'm tired and just want to get home.

I'm so tired that I'm not paying attention to the steps behind me as I walk the several blocks to where my car is parked. The street is dark, and I don't look back before I unlock the door and slide in.

I'm completely surprised when someone catches the door before it can close, I look up, see a shadowed face, and the next moment my ears are ringing from the slap across my face.

I'm still dizzy when he yanks my arm and drags me from the vehicle. I start to scream, but barely a sound escapes before he pulls me in front of him, his hand hard over my mouth.

I'm stumbling as he drags me down the alley, into the shadows. He's so strong...
Tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
Tasha

My screams are muffled against his palm. I thrash, but he easily lifts my small frame off my feet and drags me along, one arm around my ribs, the other clamped over my mouth.

"Keep screaming," he whispers against my ear. "I want to cut you, so keep screaming."

I am suddenly silent, utterly terrified.

He's dragged me far enough from my car that I can't hear the 'beep beep beep' of the open door alarm any more. He turns with me and pulls me behind a brick set of stairs leading to a darkened building. There's a space here between the stairs and the wall of the alley where no one will see us from the street.

I begin to scream again, until I feel cold steel against my throat.

"Yeah," he says, "Just like that."

I stop screaming and begin to sob as he pulls me down to the street, laying me on my back.

"I'm going to move my hand," he says. It's still too dark to see his face. "When I do, you're going to be fucking quiet." He brings the knife forward and touches the tip to my throat. "Nod if you understand."

I nod, then gasp as he presses it just a little harder.

"Nod again if you you're going to be a good girl."

I nod harder.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:01 AM   #3
Tasha

He moves his hand from my mouth and I can't stop the whimper that escapes.

"Please, please don't hurt me!" I beg.

"It's gonna hurt," he says, settling his body over mine, pinning me down. He's a big man, at least six feet tall, at least two hundred pounds. "You'll like it though. You'll take everything I have for you, won't you?"

I can feel what he has for me pressing against my thigh, and I shake my head, tears running down my face.

He keeps the knife close to my neck as he begins to feel me roughly with his other hand. He squeezes my breasts through the cotton of my scrub top, and I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to twist away.

He squeezes harder, leaning in close, to run his tongue along my neck.

"Oh, Babe... I wish I could take all night with you," he says, breathing harder. "But I'm going to have to get right to it. Now fucking stay still so I don't have to make you bleed from anywhere but your filthy cunt."
Old 08-05-2010, 03:25 AM   #4
Tasha

He puts the knife to work then. My hands are finally free, but I'm too terrified to move as he puts the blade under the neck of my top and slices through my shirt and bra. He cuts clean down to the hem in a single motion, demonstrating just how sharp the knife is.

He pauses to admire my breasts, pinching the nipples hard.

"Fuck, yes," he groans. "I could take all damn night with you."

He doesn't though. He yanks at the hem of my scrub pants, and now I can't stop myself from struggling despite the knife. It's back at my throat in a flash.

"Stay still!" he hisses.

He shifts back from me far enough to yank my pants and underwear down, knocking off the clog shoes I'm wearing and pushing my clothing past my ankles. I close my eyes and clamp my thighs together. I can hear the jangle of his belt buckle, the slicing sound of a zipper being lowered.

He presses the knife against me again, this time on my cheek.

"You will not fucking fight me," he says, and his voice is barely calm. His entire body is shaking with excitement, and he's sweating.

God, he's strong. He jams one knee between my thighs while pressing the knife a little harder against my face. My legs part unwillingly, and then he's between them, his flesh touching mine.

The knife moves away, and he braces himself on that arm, moving the other lower to probe between my legs.

"Yeah," he says. "That's my pussy right there." His fingers push, poke, work their way inside. "My fucking pussy."

He curls his fingers, pumping them in and out a few times.

"All loosened up for Daddy?" he says.

"Please," I whisper.

He laughs, a low, cruel sound.

"That's right, beg for it, you fucking whore," he says. "Beg for my cock."

"No, please, no." I'm crying harder now, and I know he likes it, but I can't stop.

His fingers pull away, and the hand moves up to slide under the back of my arm and grab a handful of my hair. My head is yanked back hard.

"Ready, Slut?" he whispers, moving his hips against mine, lining himself up.

"No!" I cry, too loud, and his hand clamps down hard over my mouth.

He's dropped the knife beside us, but it's too late. He's too big, too strong, and there's no moving him.

I struggle, though, hard. I try to arch my back, but I can't budge it from the cement. I try to turn my face away from his cold eyes, but he just pulls my hair harder.

He's panting now, writhing against me, and his cock is stabbing at the flesh between my legs, trying to get in.

"Fucking. Stay. Still!" He grates, and finds what he wanted. The head of his cock is in me. I scream against his hand, but it's not loud enough, not with the traffic of this city.

With the next thrust, he's completely inside of me.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
Tasha

He doesn't pause before starting to pound his body into mine, again and again.

I'm screaming against his hand now, thrashing and bucking, and it's useless. I'm completely trapped.

"Oh, yes, yes..." he groans. "Take it, you fucking whore. Take it, take it, take it!"

I never saw his cock, but it's large enough to send a wave of pain through my whole body each time he slams it into me. I feel as though I'm being torn apart, and with each thrust he pounds harder.

"God!" he gasps. "So. Fucking. Good. God damn, I'll fuck you all night, all night. You'll like that, won't you, Slut? You'll take this and take this all night for me..."

He lets go of my hair, using his body weight to hold me down as his hand moves to squeeze my breasts hard enough to hurt. His pelvis grinds against mine.

"Yes, you love that cock in you," he says, and begins to move in and out of me again.

What remains of my shirt had worked its way up my back, and the force of his thrusts slides me against the cement, scraping the skin from my back, my ass. I whimper and beg against his hand.

"Are you getting ready to cum, Baby?" he says with a strained laugh. "Me too. Get ready... almost..."

He jerks against me with three hard thrusts before grunting against my neck.

"There it is, Slut. Just for you. Just for you."

His hips jerk a little a few more times as he lays on top of me, panting. When he catches his breath, he sighs with satisfaction. He reaches for something beside him, and I hear the scrape of metal against cement.

"I'm going to get up now," he says, bracing himself on one elbow. "I have the knife. You're going to stay quiet."

He gets up, and I see his face full for the first time as it catches the light from a street lamp. I see his softening cock, too, dripping as he tucks it back in and zips up.

I lay like a statue, exposed, my eyes locked on him. I'm afraid to move, afraid to breathe.

He reaches for something on the ground. My purse. When he pulls out my wallet, I think he's robbing me, and I don't care.

But then he smiles, flips it open to my driver's license. My address.

"I'll see you again, soon, Slut," he says.

I begin to scream again, but by the time someone hears me, he's gone, and once again, it's too late.

*the end*

Note: This was intended to be a role play, but no one was playing and I got impatient. Hope you enjoy anyhow!