Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
TreatMeLikeaSlut

TreatMeLikeaSlut has initial reputation
Default My yearly physical

A fantasy that NEVER gets old for me....

The alarm clock rang loudly. I jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. My yearly physical was sheduled for this morning. I was a bit apprehensive because I would have a new doctor examining me today. My regular physician was on maternity leave and I was over-due for a check up. When I called the office, the nurse sounded strange and said that the office had be relocated and she gave me driving directions to the new location. She also asked that I shave my pubic hair down to the skin, so as to assist the doctor with less interferrence. I was taken back having never heard such a request from a doctor. As the hot water rushed over me, I squirted the creamy shaving lotion onto my pussy lips and I wondered if I would be able to follow the directions I was given.

After a 45min drive into the backwoods, I pulled my car into a gravel parking space outside of a run-down looking commercial building. I noticed there were no other cars and I felt glad to have gotten the first appointment of the morning. I pulled open the glass door and looked inside. It was a long dark hallway.Peeking at the directions still in my hand I checked the address to be sure I was in the right place. A creepy feeling came over me and I froze when I heard a soft voice say, "Right this way Mrs. Juliano."

My voice almost in a whisper I said, "Oh! I didn't see anyone... you scared me!" She said in a nonchalant way, "I'm sorry dear. We're in the middle of a messy renovation. Come into the lobby, the doctor is almost ready to see you.

Last edited by TreatMeLikeaSlut; 08-24-2007 at 12:31 PM.
TreatMeLikeaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
TreatMeLikeaSlut

The waiting room was small and cramped. No magazines, no music playing. I started to feel anxious, but I wasn’t sure why. “I apologize again for the condition of our new office. But all that doesn’t much matter anyway. Dr. Stevens is such a wonderful man. He will have you feeling better in no time. He is a gifted doctor, you know,” said the nurse in a school-girl-crush sort of a way. “Only a check-up for me today,” I said sheepishly. “Oh well, in that case I’m sure you’ll find that doctor Stevens is very thorough. He doesn’t miss a thing”, she giggled.

Just then the phone on the nurses cluttered desk rang and she answered it, “Yes, Dr. Stevens, right away.” Her voice sounded different now. Rushed? Frightened? I left my coat on the chair and followed her down a winding corridor. She opened the door slowly and looking down at the floor to avoid eye contact with me she said hurriedly, “Please, go right in.”

As I crossed over the threshold I felt a large lump growing in my throat. Small beads of sweat began to appear on my forehead and my heart pounded. “Oh! Come on now Mrs. Juliano! You look terrified”, he chuckled. “ Don’t be afraid. Come sit on the examination table. Nothing to be afraid of… I promise no shots today if you’re a good patient,.’ his contorted smile sent shivers down my spine. Slapping his hands together loudly he exclaimed “Let me have a look at you! Ahhhh, yes, first thing’s first !The clothes have got to come off.”, his blue eyes peering right through me.

“I can’t,” I cried trying to hide my face in my hands. “I know you wouldn’t want me to hurt you? Isn’t that right”, he said calmly. “Now… get undressed and sit on the table.” I could feel the cold metal table under my bare ass and it made my nipples grow hard. “Lay back and put your arms behind your head.” I did as I was told. He grabbed my wrists and, using medical tape, wrapped them together and secured them to the table legs. “Now be a good patient and spread your legs open… wider, more… Ahhhh yes, that’s it,” he grunted loudly. He quickly moved to the end of the table, were my feet were tied, so he could stand between my legs and look at my freshly shaven pussy. He unzipped his pants and held his throbbing cock in his hand.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
TreatMeLikeaSlut

“From now on all your going to say is ‘oh yes doctor’”, he said calmly.
“Is your pussy nice and wet for me?” he growled in a deep, low, moan. I turned my head away from him and closed my eyes tightly. “Don’t you want to get a full examination?” His strong hands took a hold of my legs and his rough fingertips squeezed ruthlessly into my supple skin. ”Answer me! What does a good patient say… OH yes doctor???”, his voice deep and threatening. “Oh yes doctor”, I blurted out desperately hoping he would release his painful grip on my aching legs. “ Oh yes doctor!!!”, I shouted out again as I felt his grip start to loosen, this time spreading my legs wider.
His hands moved up my legs, over my thighs and up to my soft pussy lips. “Oh yeah… you’re a good patient. You’re gonna cum for me aren’t you?” I could feel his thick fingers probing my warm slit. “Oh yes doctor”, I moaned, arching my back off the table “Tell me how much you want my cock.”
“MMmmmm Yes doctor! My voice in a deep whisper.
“You’re a nasty little slut, aren’t you?”
He slid his fat finger into my tight wet hole. “You’re gonna be a good patient and do what the doctor tells you to do, aren’t you?” he asked mockingly. My wrists and ankles ached against the thick, tightly bound tape. “Yes doctor, yes… I will. ” My eyes welled up with tears. “But please untie my hands…. Please. It hurts.” The sharp sting of his slap ripped across my cheek. “I didn’t give you permission to beg yet… ”, and he slapped me again across the other side of my face. He quickly reached up and grabbed my long hair, pulling it roughly down my back. “NOOOOoo”, I wailed fervently. He grabbed the handfuls of my hair tighter and jerked my head forward, so I was facing him. “Spit on my cock you fuckin whore! Spit.” And he raised his hand above me again, a menacing look of delight in his crazed eyes, “Don’t make me say it again.” With my lips and face stinging in pain, I spewed up some saliva and spit it onto the bulbous head of his cock. “SLUT”, he yelled, disgusted. His hand fell down upon me harder, striking me again across my inflamed lips. He sucked in a great breath of air and, hocking up very slowly, shot a slimy wet spit wad onto my exposed pussy lips. “Like that. Just like that. Now try it again and get it right you nasty slut.” Quivering, with a look of complete disgust across my reddened face, I brought up as much spit as I could in my tight throat and propelled my body forward, ejecting a hot thick gooey mess onto his erect dick.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #4
TreatMeLikeaSlut

Someone asked me "what does your character look like?"

Good question! She is twenty two years old. Very petite. 5’4 115lbs. Her complexion is a dark tan due to her Italian heritage. Dark black hair, dark eyes. Full B-cup. Voluptuous hips and ass. Very naïve. (obviously)
Old 08-24-2007, 11:39 PM   #5
TreatMeLikeaSlut

“UGGGHHH” I grunted loudly, spittle dribbling from my sore aching lips. “Oh yeah! That a girl”, he exclaimed excitedly. He freed my hair from his grip and my body fell back against the cold table. I closed my eyes tightly and began to weep very quietly. Over my soft sobs I could hear his eager panting getting closer and soon I felt his hot breath on my tits. His tongue was so hot and wet, gently sliding over every inch of my ample tits. He smiled teasingly at me while my nipples hardened under his gentle nibbling. “Relax…”, he snarled, “I’m gonna make you cum. I’m gonna make you cum so hard...’, I’m gonna make you cum so hard, you’ll forget your own name… “, he snickered, amused by his own cruel sense of humor. His gropping hands quickly moved from my tits and slapped sharply against my clit. “Oh you nasty slut. Is that sloppy spit seeping into your tight hole?”, he breathed in deeply, I could hear saliva pooling in the back of his mouth. Again he slapped his hand sharply at my vulnerable mound. “OW!!! Stop!” I shrieked in a disgusted high pitched tone of voice , my knees jerking up violently.

Last edited by TreatMeLikeaSlut; 08-25-2007 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:43 AM   #6
TreatMeLikeaSlut

“Awwww…”, he sighed as if looking at a playful kitten. “Be a good patient and spread your legs as much as you can now. I’ll need them wide open so I can get a thorough feel of your insides.” From his merciless smacks my clit burned hot and I quickly did what I was told, pointing my knees outward, allowing him full access to my naked body. “Oh my. Still wet and sloppy”, he mumbled deeply, almost incoherently. Clutching his painfully rigid erection, a smirk grew in the corners of his mouth and he sneered, “This examination is almost over. Do you have any questions?” Panicked, my thoughts raced as my mind tried to find the right answer to his question. “Will you please let me go???” I shuttered at the desperation in my own voice.. My pathetic pleas barely audible over his heavy panting. Sharp stabbing sensations, due to loss of circulation, wrenched through my hands and feet. “That’s a very good question for someone in your position. Good girl. I like the way you think. But I’m sorry to inform you that before I let you leave I’ll first have to give you an internal exam. I’m going to insert a long, stiff, probing device into your tight little gash and fuck you till you cum… And you’re going to love it, you little whore.”
Old 08-25-2007, 03:23 AM   #7
TreatMeLikeaSlut

A sense of complete hopelessness overcame my aching body. There was absolutely nothing I could do. I realized that he was undoubtedly going to rape me. His blue eyes glared crazily at me as he came toward me, his stiff cock throbbing eagerly in his tight grip. “After I pound your tender pussy you’ll never forget that you’re MY secret whore.” I closed my eyes and prayed to god that I wouldn’t cum. “Oh get ready to feel my fat fuckstick, just like you wanted all along.” The swollen head of his cock forced its way through my soft pussy lips and into my tight wet hole. “OOOoooh yeah get ready for the orgasm of your life, bitch.” Ashamed I withdrew my face away from him and turned my body over to the orgasmic wave beginning to build up in me. “YES!!!” I screamed in anticipation of his next brutal thrust. The deeper he buried his hard cock into my hot tingling pussy walls the more uncontrollably my legs shook. “SCREAM FOR ME BITCH. SCREAM FOR ME WHILE YOU CUM” he growled fiendishly, his breath hot on my sensitive neck. His hands reached up and grabbed thick handfuls of my long hair tightly. “UGHHHH!!! PULL IT HARDER!!! HURT ME!!! PLEASE!!!” I screamed in desperation, as I could feel my wet hole tighten rhythmically with his every forceful thrust. I wanted him to hurt me. I could no longer bare the pleasure being so brutally forced upon me. “That’s right…are you ready to c…c…cum for me, my little slut”, he said pulling my hair so hard down my back I felt my neck strain to it’s limit and I screamed out, “OH YES DOCTOR… YES … OOOOHHHH YESSSS DOCTOR!!!! Electrifying spasms rocked my body and I gyrated wildly against his throbbing knob. His hot jism spurted deep up into me quickly and brought more satisfaction to my battered insides.” AHHHHHHH… FUCKING WHORE…” he screamed as if in agony. Gasping for air under the full weight of his muscular body, I felt a hot flow of cum seep out of my pussy and stream down my thigh. “Don’t move.” I did as I was told, laying limp on the examination table for many minutes. Eventually our overexcited gasps softened, as he strained to lift himself off of me. As he moved away, his cock slowly poured out of my molested fuckhole. A huge flood of cum quickly followed, pooling under my ass.
He quickly began ripping the tape from my hands and feet carelessly. My numb body hardly reacted and he seemed pleased by that. “Get dressed, right now.” He scowled and threw my wrinkled pile of clothes on my lap. He turned away from me, as if to give me privacy to change, and said, “It seems you’ve got a clean bill of health for today. But, I must keep a watchful eye on you. You’ll need a follow up visit in a week.” I pulled my jeans up over the red and purple inflammations around my weakened ankles. “Don’t forget to make an appointment with my helpful nurse…” I warily pulled my tight sweater over my damaged wrists, wincing, quietly, guardedly. “You always follow the doctors orders, don’t you Mrs Juliano?” Looking down, trying desperately to avoid eye contact with him, I made my way closer to the door and stammered sheepishly, “Oh… yes… doc... tor.”
Head hung low, I began to open the office door slowly. I could feel his eyes on me. Piercing, burning through my soul. Although my heart pounded wildly, I strolled out the door very calmly. With a sinister laugh, Doctor Stevens ardently sucked in a great breath of air and, hocking up very slowly, blasted a slick soggy spit wad onto the back of my ass and said. “I’ll see you next week, my secret little whore.” And he sat at his cluttered desk snickering contentedly, as he watched me walk out of sight.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:02 AM   #8
mr r

mr r can only hope to improve

thanks for the story, very entertaining and arrousing
mr r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:47 AM   #9
TreatMeLikeaSlut

TY! Glad you liked it mr. r :-)
Old 08-25-2007, 02:47 PM   #10
TreatMeLikeaSlut

Yeah, I just love the whole dynamic of the doctor patient relationship. The possibilities are endless. Always a turn-on for me too!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:03 AM   #11
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

*claps*

The last spoken line from the patient was absoloutely priceless!
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote