Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2020, 01:53 AM   #2921
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Alika White - Ultimate Sissy Training for BBC

This is the best sissy training video I’ve made. I’ve thrown everything in this one. If you don’t want spoilers, don’t read the rest of the description.
It’s time to accept your new reality as my sissy cuck. The first thing you’ll learn is that you’re not going to be stroking your little clit. Why would I let you do that? It’s not about your pleasure it’s about mine and his. Who is he? He’s the big black guy whose cock you’re going to be sucking to get him nice and hard for me.

File Size: 710 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Training_for_BBC.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:44 PM   #2922
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Lindsey - Sniff of Real Man Potion

You came to My shop looking for the perfect cure. you NEED to be a real man. Let Me just whip up something for you, I have an idea of what could help. Now, it’s simple…all you need to do is sniff! The more of a loser you are, the more you’ll need to sniff. Ya know, in order to become a real man. Don’t worry, this won’t have any side effects at all! it won’t make you weak and horny. It’ll just…turn you into a real man

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Real_Man.rar
Old 10-20-2020, 03:05 PM   #2923
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Jasmine - P8pp3rs Extreme

I am here to mind fuck you, abuse you and make you do anything I want. You are my next victim. I want you to give me what I want and then throw you out. You don’t really care though do you. I will just use you for what I want and throw you in the bin but it turns you on. You like being used and abused. You can’t resist me one single bit. I control everything about you, no jerking, spending or going out without my permission. I feed on your weakness. I love watching that horny and scared look in your eye. You are so mesmerized by me. Go send me a nice tribute and get that cock out. Squeeze that cock hard as you hit send. Go on. Good boy. You are such a pathetic little creature. You crave this abuse. You can’t help yourself. Stroke that tiny cock of yours for me. My worthless excuse of a man, you are now a quivering little mess. I love mindfucking you to do whatever I want. Such a weak little loser

File Size: 571 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
P8pp3rs_Extreme.rar
Old 10-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #2924
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Deep In Love with DGJ

Admit it, you’re in love with me. No one makes you feel this way. No one can get this deep into your psyche. It’s so obvious that I’m a siren, a vision, a master manipulator. You can see with your own eyes what I do to countless men, with ease, with pleasure. Men trip all over themselves to give everything to me, and I want everything they have to offer. They stare into my eyes and listen to my silky voice and become pliable, eager to please. Weak and submissive men always yield themselves to me. You’re no different. My eyes deconstruct any obstacle standing between me and your mind. You can’t look away, you don’t want to look away. Stare into my eyes while I fuck your mind into ecstasy. Every part of your body will obey me as you fall even more deeply in love with me. Every word that slips from my perfect mouth will pull you further, closer to nirvana. You don’t need to do anything. You don’t need to think. You don’t even need to move. Who needs hands when I can coax an orgasm out of you with my voice alone? Fall.

File Size: 548 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 28 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Love_with_DGJ.rar
Old 10-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #2925
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Toughen Up, Wimp

I’m your teacher who’s sick of seeing you get bullied. But instead of coming to your defense or punishing your cruel classmates, I inform you that if you don’t start showing some backbone, I’ll beat you up myself!

File Size: 600 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Toughen_Up.mp4
Old 10-20-2020, 09:20 PM   #2926
deformis77
Privileged Member

Latex Barbie - Beta Sexuality

Jerk it all day
Jerk it all day
Jerk it all day
That's what betas do. That's what you do. You're a beta. Embrace it. Enjoy it.

File Size: 600 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Fileboom premium link:
https://fboom.me/file/b0b71b034eb75/Beta_Sexuality.rar
Old 10-20-2020, 11:03 PM   #2927
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess ClaraKitty - CEI JOI

Princess ClaraKitty helps you stroke your cock.. at the end she surprises you with her cum eating instructions and you’re eager to please your princess.

File Size: 749 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CEI_JOI.mp4
Old 10-20-2020, 11:57 PM   #2928
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Two Words Yoga Pants

Yoga pants are such effortless sexy. I casually show off my turquoise curves and talk about my favourite piece of loungewear. I talk about how I like to work out at home while making you worship my ass and legs.
Why are you so drawn to them? Maybe it's because every hot girl has pair of yoga pants, so you could easily imagine me being a stranger in the store that you quietly fantasize about submitting to. The girl next door. You're lucky that you get to have such a close look with me now!

File Size: 538 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Fileboom premium link:
https://fboom.me/file/24b17ed85b7b5/Yoga_Pants.mp4
Old 10-21-2020, 02:57 AM   #2929
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - I Am Eternal

Why do you do this to yourself? You know this clip is going to turn your brain to mush and leave you completely vulnerable to me. Do you really want to wrap yourself around my finger again?

File Size: 790 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Eternal.mp4
Old 10-21-2020, 05:29 AM   #2930
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Am I Right Faggot (reupload)

I heard that some guys actually get hard when a hot girl calls them a f@ggot… Am I right f@ggot?

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Right_Faggot.mp4
Old 10-21-2020, 04:44 PM   #2931
deformis77
Privileged Member

Crystal Knight - Big Tits Enslavement

Such a tight body with heaping 32 FF’s, how could any man resist? I know you can’t. The way I tease you with my cleavage in one of a kind. You find yourself on edge the entire time. I have a way of making you addicted forever. Creating a never-ending addiction is my specialty. I always find what makes you weak and use it to make you my property forever. Lucky for you my big boobs are ready to enslave you yet again. Enjoy the torment I love to put you through.

File Size: 525 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Big_Tits.mp4
Old 10-21-2020, 08:25 PM   #2932
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - FemDom POV - Anal Stretching How-to

Don't you wonder what your submission looks like from My POV? Well here's your chance, you lowly piece of meat, so don't miss this incredible opportunity! Captured with a camera mounted on My perfect chest, watch how I dilate submissive assholes--stretching that dainty little man pussy until it becomes a sloppy gaping mess! Using two XL dildos, My fingers, and eventually My entire hand, watch Me bind My victim to My workbench and coax this manhole into sensually swallowing My fist as I narrate the method to My madness. Perfect for those who have extreme anal ambitions for themselves (or your partner, Ladies!) listen to My seductive voice lay out exactly how I train slave ass in this pervy little FemDom video that is intimately shot from My dominant one-of-a-kind POV

File Size: 1.05 GB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MOV

Rapidgator link:
Anal_Stretching.rar
Old 10-21-2020, 11:15 PM   #2933
deformis77
Privileged Member

GwenGwiz - NSFW ASMR Ear Licking

Size: 526 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
NSFW_ASMR.rar
Old 10-22-2020, 02:32 AM   #2934
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Poison - Goddess of your DREAMS

Tonight I will invade your dreams, whispering my Poison directly to your subconscious while my big juicy breasts dazzle you into obedience. I will take you in your most vulnerable state and take advantage of your weakness. During this cock tingling clip, I will relax you, take over you and plant my Poisonous seed. During your dreams I will come to you and grant you my presence in your visions. I will forceFuck your collapsed body in its most submissive state. I will control you from within. You'll wake up with purpose and submissive desires to please Poison! So grab that cock, lay back and get ready to go DEEPER than you've ever fallen before!

File Size: 1.04 GB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 15 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
DREAMS.rar
Old 10-22-2020, 04:40 AM   #2935
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Quarantine Cum Cow Brainwash

Now that you don't have to go into work, you can devote your entire life to being drained by Me. That's right, you're going to be My own personal cum cow and seeing how you don't even need to put on pants to go to the office, you don't have ANY excuse to not to meet your cum quota. That's right, you think it's FREE to be owned by a fucking Goddess like Me? Hell no. You have to work for your keep if you plan on being a part of My stable, you cum filled slut. And you know what's going to happen if you fall short of your quota don't you? Yes, you are going to have to go get that cum from somewhere else...or someone else! I mean, if you can't drain your dick to My satisfaction, then you're going to have to go find some additional cocks to drain. You know how demanding I can be, so don't even try to argue or resist. Keep your eyes on the screen, let the white noise wash over you, and soon you're going to happily handing everything over to Me...including your daily orgasms. Your only purpose is to cum for Me so start fulfilling it now.

File Size: 1.10 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Cow.mp4
Old 10-22-2020, 06:22 AM   #2936
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Roper - Keep Dreamin Cuck

On your knees, below, you are to watch above as I slide my hands gracefully; up & down a real Alpha cock. A toned muscular body, a perfect shaft in length & girth, everything you're not but wish to be. Inadequate, undeserving, your eyes stare desperately as you watch me work two hands slowly from base to tip. Why the long face? Is it because deep down inside you wish it could be you, that you'd do anything to feel my slick fingers. Aching to know the sensation, the feeling of me showing you this kind of physical attention and pleasure. Keep dreaming Cuck, the only attention, sensation you will feel is the cum gracing your face & tongue when I drain this Alpha's balls.

File Size: 508 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Dreamin_Cuck.rar
Old 10-22-2020, 05:25 PM   #2937
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - Asian Supremacy - All American Shiteater

You disgusting Americans are such hypocrites--giving the Chinese flack about our “low” environmental standards while sending us your trash for so many years. Well time’s up, you nasty white animals, because now that China’s on top, we’re turning the United States into our personal toilet. That’s right, we Chinese are going to send you all our waste from now on--starting with our human waste--or as you call it “bio hazard”. And if you don’t want your entire country to be filled up with our poopoo platter, you better start munching, you human composting bin! Hahahahaha, crackers must be good for SOMETHING right? We might as well use them to clean up the caviar that falls from our gorgeous perfect Asian asses. Us Asian women have always known that we’re superior to you and the rest of the piggish American men who drool after us. And after we put you on a strict diet of REAL reprocessed Chinese food straight from our butts, the whole world will know just how inferior you truly are. The only thing a White American is good for is being a human latrine for superior Asian Asses.

File Size: 1,21 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Asian_Supremacy.mp4
Old 10-22-2020, 07:01 PM   #2938
deformis77
Privileged Member

Ellie Idol - LOVE ADDICTION

Ellie creates a symphony of desire with arousing visuals and enchanting music. Have a bottle of “aroma” nearby so you’ll fall even deeper in lust with the Goddess of sensual domination as she encourages you to stroke and take hard inhales. Feel your addiction take hold and embrace your love for Ellie Idol. Go deep…way deep… for your one and only. Prepare to be mesmerized and mindfucked by your own desires.

File Size: 1,55 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
ADDICTION.part1.rar
ADDICTION.part2.rar
Old 10-22-2020, 10:48 PM   #2939
deformis77
Privileged Member

Majesty Natalie - Sissy Loves Pink Mindfuck

Majesty Natalie teases you with her slender body while showering you with sissy imagery and audio cues, arousing and deameaning you for the prissy little thing you are.

File Size: 570 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Pink.mp4
Old 10-23-2020, 01:55 AM   #2940
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Angel - Forever Slave

A different approach for those looking to become my "forever slave." An initiation containing binaural beats, hyp-n0 snapping, tease & denial, and positive affirmations. If you find yourself consistently running, hiding, and fearful to approach me, it's time to come to an agreement with yourself- there is nothing to fear. Goddess Angel is your safety, your warmth, your comfort. In order to find the safe haven known as servitude, you must dive deeper into your subconscious. It's time to teach your mind the sanctity of our new 'relationship', Goddess and Slave, and the new journey you've found yourself on- giving yourself completely to me, my little forever slave.

File Size: 1,21 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Forever_Slave.mp4