Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #101
DxrEP

DxrEP has initial reputation

Triple pleasure

290,04 Mb 31:57 min *.avi

Download from Oron
DxrEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #102
DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Blonde Sadists (FULL VERSION)

Despite being beautiful blondes, Amelie and Estelle are extremely callous, heartless bitches when it comes to hurting helpless naked men.
My two gorgeous blond friends decided to throw their sad slave an incredibly humiliating Valentine's party to show him exactly what they think of him - which of course means agony at their whips, canes, heels and crops.
He stands no chance at all and the two girls are in fits of laughter the whole time as the worthless pig cries in agony.
The two young beauties have a fabulous night, and this useless dickhead gets his spirit broken

Length: 37 minutes Size: 719 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

718,15 Mb 37:02 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 360 Mb
Part 2 358,15 Mb

...or download by one file:

Download from Oron
Old 11-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #103
DxrEP

Femdom pussyworship scenes

245,98 Mb 17:33 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

136,38 Mb 08:04 min *.wmv

Download from Oron
Old 11-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #104
DxrEP

Delicious asses

Tia Gunn

254,8 Mb 21:36 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Tyla Wynn

299,6 Mb 25:22 min *.wmv

Download from Oron
Old 11-27-2011, 06:35 AM   #105
DxrEP

Lylaaa

174,74 Mb 09:45 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

53,65 Mb 02:59 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Nikkki

21,57 Mb 03:31 min *.wmv

Download from Oron
Old 11-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #106
DxrEP

Nice Brazilian domination

Mistress Cris

211,03 Mb 17:57 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Your Tongue Is Good

369,66 Mb 34:24 min *.wmv

Download from Oron
Old 11-27-2011, 06:39 AM   #107
DxrEP

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

Pain Night (Part 1)

Astonishing brutality from Amelie's friend Estelle in this clip. Estelle had never dominated a loser before, but she wastes no time delivering blows to the fat freak's face and head with a force that few women can match. She is 6 foot tall in her gorgeous bare feet, and towers over the cowering runt in her huge leopard skin stilettos. I stayed over in London for two nights last week, and needed someone to look after the slave for me. I asked Amelie to slavesit for me for the first night and Tilly for the second. I give instructions on hurting and feeding the slave for the first minute of this clip, and then leave them to it Amelie is also extremely violent in this clip and delivers some agonising face whipping, as well as looking incredible in her ultra mini. The two beauties egg each other on to hurt the dickhead more and more, in fits of laughter at the sounds he makes. After seeing this I wish I had stayed to join in! If you like violence against ugly male faces, the slave gets whipped over 200 times in his stupid face and head in this clip

Length: 9 minutes Size: 175 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

174,93 Mb 09:01 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Without Mercy

All I can say is WOW. This was only the second time Estelle she had ever whipped a guy and she is brutal right from the first second. She is 6 foot tall and hits so hard! She met a guy at work who said he liked being hurt by women, so I said she could bring him round to use my whip. Estelle shows no pity at all for this snivelling dickhead who sounds like he is in agony from about 30 seconds in. What a wimp! She has him stood in the bath and whips him heartlessly on his stomach, chest and legs for 8 minutes solid, at a rate of nealy 100 strokes a minute (!). Then she makes him lie down in the bath, digs her heels into his welts and just carries on. Incredible - I definitely need to see more of her, she is so cruel She whips this scrawny loser over 1000 times in this video! Recommended for fans of merciless cruelty.

Length: 13 minutes Size: 256 MB Format: WMV Category: WHIPPING

255,5 Mb 13:10 min *.wmv

Download from Oron
Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 AM   #108
DxrEP

Sadistic Girl's Night (FULL VERSION)

Tilly and Sadie really enjoyed their triple domme session with me, so they decided to spend a night together torturing the fat loser while I was in London. Tilly took some drinks round to Sadie's house and they were very violent with the ugly prick. Face kicking, ball kicking, cigarette burning, head trampling, CBT, face punching and lots more. Next time I'm not going to miss it! The slave took such abuse that by the end, when my two cruel friends both stood on his head at the same time, he went un-conscious and started foaming at the mouth. Yay! A wonderful end to a sadistic night. Tilly and Sadie tell me they had an amazing amount of fun

Length: 65 minutes Size: 1264 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1263,11 Mb 01:05:08 *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 350 Mb
Part 2 350 Mb
Part 3 350 Mb
Part 4 213,11 Mb

...or download by one file:

Download from Oron

Helpless Slave

Yanking his stupid hair out just made us feel more sadistic, so we tied the jerk up, wrapped him tight in cellophane, and had some fun. We just carried on drinking and enjoying ourselves with punching, kicking with heels, barefoot jumping and a bit of burning among other things. This is not as violent as the Triple Torture earlier on in the evening, we are just winding down, but it was lots of fun all the same! At the end we enjoy humilating the worthless prick by sitting on him and talking about just how tiny his cock is and how much fun it would be to cut it off.

Length: 24 minutes Size: 466 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

465,9 Mb 24:01 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Loser Cinema Tegan

Tegan wanted to see what I've been up to for the last few months so she settled down on the fat loser and watched me, Sadie and Tilly humiliating Estelle's runt. This is a human furniture clip - her chair digs deep into the waste of space as she uses his worthless face as
a stiletto rest. She stubs her cigarette out on his exposed chest and just laughs along to the action.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 214 MB Format: WMV Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

213,64 Mb 11:01 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

The Human Football

After cruelly trampling him Sadie and Tegan decide to turn the fat freak into a human soccer ball. They hogtie him so the dickhead is even more helpless than usual and just lay into him with their harsh bare feet. They have a great time kicking their ball around, then cover the floor with vodka and water and entertain themselves by sliding his worthless body around on it. The hard wooden floor cuts into the loser's wounds as he is thrown around the room. I'm pretty sure the slave breaks in this video, he goes completely limp about halfway through. I so love it when he gets broken, I try and do it every day.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 215 MB Format: WMV Category: FOOT DOMINATION

214,46 Mb 11:03 min *.wmv

Download from Oron