Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-28-2022, 01:41 AM   #9601
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default Glam Worship - Ultimate Goddess Holy Ass (Femdom Video JO...

Description:
Danielle is more than a Domme. She is a true Goddess. An all-powerful, all spiritual, superior, Goddess. As a lowlife minion, you will now worship her as the Holy One. Jews, Muslims, Christians, you will listen to the throbbing feeling in your groin and give in to Her perfection.In this Sermon, Goddess shows her minions the true power of her PERFECT ASS. Like with all things this divine, you will NEVER ever get to touch it. You will instead make a shrine to worship it. And every time you see the HOLY ASS, your brain will now be programmed to donate more funds and assets into The Church.

Featuring: Glam Worship
Title: Ultimate Goddess Holy Ass
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Skinny Slim

Video: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
Time: 00:07:39
Size: 545.36 Mb

Download Glam Worship - Ultimate Goddess Holy Ass (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/37b1d434290f7
Wada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 02:30 AM   #9602
Wada
Privileged Member

Wada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these partsWada is infamous around these parts
Default DommeTomorrow - GLOVE SLAVE (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humi...

Description:
Time to inspect the new gloves you bought Me...

Featuring: DommeTomorrow
Title: GLOVE SLAVE
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Slave, Humiliation

Time: 00:09:12
Size: 154.46 Mb

Download DommeTomorrow - GLOVE SLAVE (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e97eb36c3b0d1
Old 09-28-2022, 03:18 AM   #9603
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Amina - HORNY (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humiliation )...

Description:
You cant help yourself. You see me, and youre instantly aroused. Your cock starts to twitch and throb, and all you want it to stroke, jerk, and pump your horny mind away. You love being horny. It feels so good to give in to this overwhelming, erotic excitement that washes your brain away. You dont have to think about anything at all. Just stroke, jerk, pump. Im happy to let you. You have my permission to be as desperately horny as you want, turning into the gooner you crave to be. Stay in this horny state for as long as you like where theres nothing to worry about, decide, fear... or suspect.

Featuring: Miss Amina
Title: HORNY
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging

Time: 00:15:54
Size: 696.7 Mb

Download Miss Amina - HORNY (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/bc0e185cdff04
Old 09-28-2022, 04:07 AM   #9604
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Marie Devis - Oil myself in pink bikini (Femdom Video JOI...

Featuring: Marie Devis
Title: Oil myself in pink bikini
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Oil, Bikini

Video: 3838p x 2160p
Time: 00:02:59
Size: 539.73 Mb

Download Marie Devis - Oil myself in pink bikini (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/caee9dfa6cb84
Old 09-28-2022, 04:55 AM   #9605
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Miss Tiff - Ultimate Home Wrecker (Femdom Video JOI Verba...

Featuring: Miss Tiff
Title: Ultimate Home Wrecker
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Video: 1080p x 720p
Time: 00:06:02
Size: 338.92 Mb

Download Miss Tiff - Ultimate Home Wrecker (JOI) 720p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c909eb80473ab
Old 09-28-2022, 05:44 AM   #9606
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lola Rae UK - D*ddy loves my feet (Femdom Video JOI Verba...

Featuring: Lola Rae UK
Title: D*ddy loves my feet
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV

Video: 1920p x 1088p
Time: 00:07:09
Size: 490.04 Mb

Download Lola Rae UK - D*ddy loves my feet (JOI) 1088p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0761ce95096ba
Old 09-28-2022, 06:33 AM   #9607
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Worship Jasmine - A Losers Facemask (Femdom Video JOI Ver...

Description:
I have the perfect facemask to help you beat the virus. Ideal for the perverted addict you are and ultimate public purpose. Get ready to inhale my perfect pussy all whilst helping beat the pandemic

Featuring: Worship Jasmine
Title: A Losers Facemask
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Public Sex, Fetish, Masks, Edging

Time: 00:06:20
Size: 233.36 Mb

Download Worship Jasmine - A Losers Facemask (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/a827f234f9e32
Old 09-28-2022, 07:22 AM   #9608
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lucid Lavender - Head Cheerleader JOI Princess Hazing (Fe...

Description:
So you wanna be a part of the cheerleading squad? A male member of the cheerleading team? Well if you want to I have a few questions. First of all, are you ready to do anything that I say? Because youre going to have to obey every order, do you understand? Good. Now get on your knees. Good boy. Obedient already. Thats what I like to see, a boy who does what hes told. Youd be the only male and competition is pretty high so youd better please me. LOL! Take off your clothes, I want to see what your form looks like. Now grab your cock, yes I said pull it out. Oh I see youre not nervous at all! I like that, thats what Ive been waiting to see. Next I want you to stroke it. Thats right, stroke your cock for me. Im serious. I can tell that you want to by how hard it is lol. Good job lol! You have good form. You have a good stroke. And you cant keep your eyes off of me, can you? You keep staring up at me while you touch it, arent you? This isnt what you expected, is it? You thought youd do a couple of moves and cheer. But youre doing a couple of moves, arent you? Good. Now stop. Lets see if we can make that cock harder. Im going to take my skirt off. Most guys wont do all of this, but you were just waiting for the opportunity, werent you? I see the way you look at us in the hallway, when were all walking around together in our cheerleader uniforms and laughing and gossiping. I thought I saw a boner in your pants a few times when Ive looked at you. Stroke that cock again lol. Pump it for me. Do you think Im going to let you cum? Thats actually the secret, you have to cum to be a part of the squad. And if you become a part of the squad then we can do this any time. I can make you do this any time, I am the head cheerleader and you have to obey me. As head cheerleader, everybody has to obey me. Youre lucky Im not making you do this in front of the whole squad. That would be so humiliating, everyone at school would find out because wed all be laughing about it so much lol. I mean if you want, I could probably make that happen at some point. The girls and I will gather around you and pull down your shorts and make you stroke in front of all of us lol! But thats kind of exciting, isnt it? It just makes you wanna do it, doesnt it? It makes me want to do it to you. I kinda like doing things that are wrong. It makes it more exciting, dont you agree? I can tell youre excited, I see youre getting close. So stop. Its hard not to when youre looking at me, right? Boys are either too nervous or they get way too excited. I had one boy pop in like ten seconds. And stamina is important here. LOL! I can see youre like almost convulsing because you want to touch your cock again so badly. Put your hand right by your cock but dont touch it. How long can you sit like that for? Ok stroke it, show me your rhythm. 1, 2, 3, 4... LOL! Are you almost ready? Your cock is throbbing. Did you think tryouts were going to be so grueling? LOL! Keep pumping. Jerk it with me, follow my instructions. And maybe if you perform really well by the end of the year Ill be stroking it for you. Teasing you. you. Jerk it faster. Are you ready to cum? Im going to count you down. 3, 2, 1... Cum! LOL!!! Youre probably the best Ive seen so far but I cant make any decisions yet, so, pull your pants back up and run along and Ill let you know if you made the team lol. Good boy.

Featuring: Lucid Lavender
Title: Head Cheerleader JOI Princess Hazing
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Hardcore, Cheerleader, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Student, Uniform, Couple, Teasing

Time: 00:11:04
Size: 816.7 Mb

Download Lucid Lavender - Head Cheerleader JOI Princess Hazing (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/e58a15c5f1d7a
Old 09-28-2022, 08:11 AM   #9609
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Domdeluxury - Ia€™m Currently Going Thru My Messages And ...

Featuring: Domdeluxury
Title: Ia€™m Currently Going Thru My Messages And Will Respond To All
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Feet JOI, Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV

Time: 00:01:03
Size: 47.59 Mb

Download Domdeluxury - Ia€™m Currently Going Thru My Messages And Will Respond To All (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/971f09b7e0697
Old 09-28-2022, 08:59 AM   #9610
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Elis Euryale - Painful check-up at the clinic (Femdom Vid...

Description:
You are dying to be a perfect med slave for Doctor Euryale and today is the day of your check up with her. You hope you will be able to pass the test, but you have no idea about what you will have to achieve to do so. It starts like a medical routine check, as she uses her stethoscope on you. You love the feeling of cold when she touches your vulnerable body with this device, but soon you will also be burning for her... Literally. Next steps include clamps, anal, and... dealing with her scorching cigarette. Will you be able to pass the test?

Featuring: Elis Euryale
Title: Painful check-up at the clinic
Tags: CBT, CBT Instructions, Anal, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Girl Orgasm, Femdom POV, Orgasm Denial, Slave, Doctor

Time: 00:10:28
Size: 773.07 Mb

Download Elis Euryale - Painful check-up at the clinic (CBT) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0ce4ffbd85ecf
Old 09-28-2022, 09:49 AM   #9611
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Honour May - Perfect Perky Tits (Femdom Video JOI Verbal ...

Description:
Youve been hired to set up a garden party for Honour May, but shes really caught your eye and you cant help but keep looking at her, especially down her dress at her sweet perky tits. The guests will be arriving soon, and Honour can see youre sidetracked by her presence and decides to have a little fun with you...

Featuring: Honour May
Title: Perfect Perky Tits
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:10:37
Size: 1.2 Gb

Download Honour May - Perfect Perky Tits (JOI) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/74af06e9ce7bb
Old 09-28-2022, 10:38 AM   #9612
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Mandy Marx - Manipulatrix Triggers Your Relapse (Femdom V...

Description:
You wouldnt believe my inbox, email after email, mostly strangers that Ive never met and they all say the same thing. All of their deepest fears, their greatest desires, things theyve never told anyone. And then after revealing all of this information, they all say thank you. And then when I take all of that information in and I twist it up and then I give it back to them. I use all of their weaknesses against them. Sometimes I scare them. Whether its blackmail-fantasy, chastity or home wrecking, the same things happen. Men pay me More money, and then they say thank you. They say thank you and they mean it. But why? Do I do something magical with the information theyve given me before I process it and spit it back out at them? I know something that you dont know, that its part of human nature. Does it really matter if youre into blackmail-fantasy but I still give you the same feeling in a chastity clip? No, it doesnt, because I know that the same thing is going to happen tomorrow. You have this list of things in your mind, things youve sworn youre never going to do again. But then you decide, just one last time. Im just going to give in one last time and give in and jerk to this. Its just one more video, just one last time. Over and over and over again. Shes going to use me. Just one last time. But I have my little secret. And thats the thing that makes me smart. Its never, ever one last time. Some people say its my beauty, some people say Im a fetish genius, I think I just understand it well. I can be talking about how I ensnare you, how I manipulate you and you just get so fucking horny. Oh god, she understands me, oh god, she has me. Pump, pump, pump. And then youre done. Until the next time you sit down to swear youll never do it again. And then, it happens again, you need it, just one more time. And you start jerking and then you think, Oh god, oh fuck, she knew it. Shes got me. As you jerk yourself faster. Oh yea, I have you. I have a little secret. I know youre always going to come back. And its not because Im a genius, its not just because Im cute, its because I know your secret. You watch me and you can see how I look at you, like I know something, like I know more than you. Watch me on the screen, watch very close because Im on your monitor, Im in your videos, but Im also standing right behind you, whispering in your ear. Teasing you with your desires. Fluffing your fetishes. And then you jerk and jerk and pump and pump. You just cant help it. I rule you. I own you. I own your mind. I know your secret.

Featuring: Mandy Marx
Title: Manipulatrix Triggers Your Relapse
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Chastity, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Teasing

Time: 00:10:01
Size: 732.69 Mb

Download Mandy Marx - Manipulatrix Triggers Your Relapse (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/1ca97638d0a0b
Old 09-28-2022, 11:27 AM   #9613
Wada
Privileged Member

Default British Bratz - Relax And Sniff (Femdom Video Verbal Humi...

Description:
Are you ready to enter a new state of mind, a new world, a new universe? Do you know how easily I can get you so high you will completely forget who you are. As I instruct you to inhale those with each and every hit you float away, far far away from your reality. That is why you keep coming back, why you cana€™t stay away, because it feels so good. Ia€™m going to completely fuck you up both physically and mentally. Your nose will be sore, burnt and bl00ded but dona€™t be scared I will guide you every single step of the way. Just relax and take a nice long sniff from that bottle and let it take over your body. I know the thought of this scares you but do not worry, you are in safe hands and you will do everything I say. So come here I want you to take one long giant sniff of these . I want you to inhale it so deeply that your head pulsates, your vision becomes blurry, your palms become sweaty and you are hooked waiting for that next hit. So keep your eyes on me, Ia€™m going to guide you with my body. Hit it again. I want your eyes to be rolling, to be unsteady, dizzy, mindless and begging me for more. Thata€™s it, sniff again. Youra€™e just so easy, so desperate and Ia€™m going to seriously fuck you up today.

Featuring: British Bratz
Title: Relax And Sniff
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, British, Brainwash, Domination

Time: 00:08:21
Size: 389.41 Mb

Download British Bratz - Relax And Sniff (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/f5913d96d24bb
Old 09-28-2022, 12:15 PM   #9614
Wada
Privileged Member

Default AglaeaGroup - Eve & Emma Outdoor SPH (Femdom Video Ve...

Description:
Join humiliatrixes Eve and Emma as they lounge on their porch and laugh at your pathetic tiny clit dick. Long after them as they tell you just how you will never please them, and beg for just a slip of a nipple as they keep all their considerable assets hidden from your view since you are not worthy.

Featuring: AglaeaGroup
Title: Eve & Emma Outdoor SPH
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Group, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Small Penis Humiliation, Masturbation, POV

Time: 00:05:46
Size: 994.82 Mb

Download AglaeaGroup - Eve & Emma Outdoor SPH (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/84d56a7b01f3f
Old 09-28-2022, 01:04 PM   #9615
Wada
Privileged Member

Default AglaeaGroup - Blowing Bubbles At You (Femdom Video Group ...

Description:
Terra wants to get up close and personal with you as she chomps on her sticky, pink bubblegum and blows gooey bubbles at you. She chews loudly and shows you her teeth so you can see the bubblegum smash between them when she bites down. Watch her strong jaw muscles as she chews loudly then pops bubble after bubble.

Featuring: AglaeaGroup
Title: Blowing Bubbles At You
Tags: Group, Fetish, Muscle

Time: 00:07:30
Size: 929.03 Mb

Download AglaeaGroup - Blowing Bubbles At You (Group) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/4597753484194
Old 09-28-2022, 01:53 PM   #9616
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Princess Miki - Permanent Virgin Loser (Femdom Video JOI ...

Description:
I like virgins, and I like it when they stay that way. Some losers a€" miraculously a€" have had the opportunity to have sex with a real woman at some point in their lives, or actively have a woman in their lives that allows them to have sex regularly. They too are addicted to Me, but they have this thing called hope. Hope that someday, they will be able to break free from the chains of Femdom and live out a life of normalcy and vanilla sex. You? You have no idea what sex feels like, and I encourage you to keep this your reality. Youa€™ve made it this far without pussy, and ita€™s because remaining a virgin forever is your destiny. Youa€™re a virgin at this point in your life for a reason: nobody wants your filthy sperm, and you just werena€™t cut out for procreation. This is your sex life: alone and stroking to Me, every single night. Worshipping Me is better than having sex with any woman desperate enough to fuck scum like yourself. Deepening your addiction to Me is far more fulfilling than any sex you could have with a lonely, ugly girl, or any beautiful woman you pay that would consider you the worst client of your life. As I said, I like virgins. Youa€™re easier to control, youa€™re easier to manipulate, because stroking to Me is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Keep it this way. You and I will both be very happy, and after all a€" isna€™t my happiness the most important thing?

Featuring: Princess Miki
Title: Permanent Virgin Loser
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Fetish, Masturbation, Girl Orgasm, Edging, Vanilla Sex, Chains

Time: 00:09:08
Size: 333.71 Mb

Download Princess Miki - Permanent Virgin Loser (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8d9bb3dece15f
Old 09-28-2022, 02:43 PM   #9617
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Lady Nat - TOTAL Ruin (Femdom Video JOI Verbal Humiliatio...

Featuring: Lady Nat
Title: TOTAL Ruin
Tags: JOI, Verbal Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Edging

Time: 00:08:45
Size: 216.64 Mb

Download Lady Nat - TOTAL Ruin (JOI) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/8e283c30cb994
Old 09-28-2022, 03:31 PM   #9618
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Jessi Belle - Fat Virgin (Femdom Video Verbal Hum...

Description:
Whats worse than just being a virgin? Being a FAT virgin! If you were skinny, but still ugly you might stand a chance, but you being a big fat fuck is really preventing you from fucking. No one wants to fuck someone that has to lift up their fat rolls to get to their little dick. They say there is someone for everyone, everyone but you! Youre too fat! Even if you could try to get laid youre too fucking fat for that to even work. How would you get to a pussy with all of that fat in the way of your tiny dick? Youre gonna get older and fatter and your chances of fucking are down to zero. All you get is to rub at your little dick and try to get off. No woman is desperate enough to fuck you, no matter how gross she might be. She has standards and youre not it! You cant pay for it, you cant even dream about it, when you think about it youre worried what will happen and how much she will laugh at it breaks your heart. This is what happens when youre so goddamn fat!

Featuring: Goddess Jessi Belle
Title: Fat Virgin
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Fetish, Humiliation, Dirty Talk, Small Penis Humiliation, Skinny Slim

Time: 00:10:48
Size: 780.8 Mb

Download Goddess Jessi Belle - Fat Virgin (Verbal Humiliation) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/c7710951fb24b
Old 09-28-2022, 04:19 PM   #9619
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Brat Princess 2 - Princess Ava - Findom Regrets and After...

Description:
Feeling regret after being dried out by a brat is a very common reaction. It felt so good to be called a good boy and spoil me. After the erection fades or the chastity cage is relocked, the reality of your situation sets in. You feel you have no life. You feel like you are being used. This causes you depression. In the mesmerize clip, I give you some well deserved aftercare. I explain how everything is going to be OK and to help you with your negative feelings. Numerous audio clip cut ins and other video clips are inserted into the clip to help you with your feelings of regret. It well help you remember the rinses in a positive way. I use my tits, my ass, and by face to heal your brain and get you ready for another rinse. This aftercare clip can be used even if another dome rinsed you. This aftercare clip can help you even if psychologically you are not feeling good about your beta status and feel stupid for giving your money way. Lets stroke those ideas right out of your head!

Featuring: Brat Princess 2 - Princess Ava
Title: Findom Regrets and Aftercare (Positive Femdom)
Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Chastity, Anal, Fetish, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Domination, Oil

Video: 3840p x 2160p
Time: 00:12:57
Size: 1003.62 Mb

Download Brat Princess 2 - Princess Ava - Findom Regrets and Aftercare (Positive Femdom) (Verbal Humiliation) 2160p :

https://k2s.cc/file/0578fe14bf39f
Old 09-28-2022, 05:09 PM   #9620
Wada
Privileged Member

Default Aspen Aires - Suck On My Honey Toes (Femdom Video Foot Fe...

Description:
A yummy foot treat for the boys

Featuring: Aspen Aires
Title: Suck On My Honey Toes
Tags: Foot Fetish, Fetish, POV, Humiliation, Feet Humiliation, Foot Domination, Domination

Time: 00:05:17
Size: 406.04 Mb

Download Aspen Aires - Suck On My Honey Toes (Foot Fetish) 1080p :

https://k2s.cc/file/7742d8d1b0921