Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-09-2008, 05:47 AM   #1
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation
Post Sisters visit

Just a quick fantasy story. If one person enjoys then it was worth the time writing.

I was relaxing at home, one of those lazy weekend days,sunny nothing to do but watch the game and drink a beer. This weekend was different, I could feel the anticipation building in me. This weekend my wife was out of town on business and My 22y/o sister Eileen was visiting from Arizona. I heard her moving around upstairs, my heart beating faster, taking another sip to calm my shaking. Oddly enough I wasn't worried just excited I heard the guest room door open and her footsteps on the stars.She bounded down the steps, my breath catching at the sight of her. She was wearing a denim mini skirt that showed her long copper legs to their fullest. A thin white top,god a black bra underneath.Her long dark brunette hair reaching to mid back. Her dark brown eyes smiling over her high Navajo cheekbones."Whats up?" She asked? "Oh just watching the game" I replied seemingly bored "What are you doing?" "Not much,just gonna check out that one place you told me about." Watching the TV intently or so it seemed, trying not to stare as she strode across the living room with a dancers stride." Well want a beer?" I asked. "No,silly I'm driving" she replied leaning over the counter.Her breasts stretching the fabric of her top as she did so. Definitely trying not to stare as I got up remote in hand. "Well take my car,Ei, not that shitty rice rental" I said, taking the keys from the peg."I cant I know how much you love it, I'm sorry I kinda dinged it yesterday" She answered."Oh don't worry about it"

Tossing her the keys, As she caught them, I covered the 4ft separating us in a flash as her eyes widened in surprise. Catching her upraised arm I quickly spun her around, my free hand quickly covering her mouth. "Actually Babe today we are going to have a little family time" I whispered into her ear, while inhaling the scent of her hair, her perfume. "Mmmmpph?" She questioned. "No baby this is not a joke." I said her breath on my hand instantly giving me a raging erection. She must have felt it because she started to buck and twist in my grip.Dragging her backwards back into the living room, I paused in front of the large mirror hanging in the hallway. "You are so beautiful, Ei, see" I said as I twisted her to face it. Releasing her wrist I reached around and took a handful of her breast, caressing it through her top. "MMMMPPHH!!" she tried to scream, her now free arm trying to push my hand off of her while her other hand pulled at my wrist. One last savoring look at her wide brown eyes, before I grabbed her arm and continued dragging her to the stairs. Cautiously I ascended backwards, her kicking legs, not as bad as hindrance as I feared. "Mmpphh!" she cried. "Now sis, stop struggling or we both will fall." she wasn't in the mood to listen but we made it up safely. As I drug her into my bedroom, she caught onto the door jamb, but a quick pull got her loose again. Spinning her around I pushed her hard onto my bed,then pouncing on top of her. "What are yommmmpphh!" she screaming before two balled pairs of my wifes panties I retrieved from the wash filled her mouth. She struggled futilely under me as I retrieved a roll of duct tape from under the pillow. As I tapegagged her I just about creamed my pants. Thinking just about every unsexy thought I could,as I pulled her arms behind her and taped her wrists. Oh damn, not working as I started reciting the periodic table finally that calmed me down. Taking a breath and wiping the sweat off my brow as she squirmed under me. "Whew this is a lot of work Ei, but don't worry babe I get you out of those hot clothes soon enough." "MMmpphh!" she glared back at me. Quickly taping those fine long legs together at the ankles before climbing off of her."Now Ei don't move, I promise this wont hurt you but,not moving will end the unpleasantness quicker."Fear filled her face as she saw the knife I pulled out from under the pillow. I saw it in a catalog awhile back,apparently it is made so medics could cut through seatbelts with out disemboweling trapped drivers after wrecks. Smiling to myself if it'll do a seatbelt, that little thin top will not stop it. "Mmpphh!" she cried as I deftly sliced alongside the buttons, then up around the sleeves. Her top in taters I quickly tore the remnants. Quickly removing her skirt, I was tempted to stare at her just in her lacy bra and thong, but I was about to burst. A couple quick cuts took care of them. I rolled her over on her back as her face went red. Her pussy was not as bushy as I feared but nicely trimmed black hair over her mound. Quickly getting up from the bed. I opened the closet to retrieve my cameras.Setting them up helped relieve the tension,as I deliberately ignored the naked,bound,Navajo girl on the bed. She saw the cameras and started shaking her head furiously no"mmmmpphh!" "Sorry sis, but I gotta do this".Standing up I pulled my polo over my head and tossed it"God its warm in here Ei. Don't go away I'll be right back."

Thats the oldest joke in the book I muttered to myself as I went downstairs, leaving my sister bound and gagged, and more important naked upon my bed. Pausing in the living room, I checked the score, what a day, my teams winning and I'm gonna fuck my uberhot sister. Smiling as I down a last sip of cool beer. Refreshed and relieved I went back upstairs. "Mmmmpph!" She greeted me with as I walked back in my room."Comfy, Ei?" I asked, grimacing inwardly at another cliché. I walked up to the edge of the bed to watch her struggle for a bit. Her legs pulled and her feet kicked at her taped ankles. I could see a spot where she tried to tug at the tape while I was gone, but no matter. Pulling the corners of the comforter aside to get at the ropes I had fixed to the bed support. Cutting the tape holding her ankles, I took her right ankle in my hand as she twisted and pulled her leg. Quickly I tied her leg,followed by the other. Steeping back to admire my work, from the white ropes tying her ankles, to the silver tape on her wrists and mouth. Her pussy helpless and exposed to me, The pink of her folds against the copper of her skin. Quickly I removed my jeans, my cock fully erect as I straddled the bed between her legs. "Well Ei, I have been waiting for this a long time, and you?" Slipping my fingers into her, she is moaning and squirming under me."Mmmpphh!" she moans. Unable to stand it any longer I quickly position then thrust my cock into her. "MMMMph!"she screams."Oh yes!" I bellow"Ei,damn you are tight. Thrusting hard and wild into her, one arm bracing us against the wall the other cradling her head as I kiss her through the tape on her lips. Thrusting hard and wild, her eyes close, and her moans change into an altogether sort. "See, Ei I had been noticing the way you have been looking at me." I whisper into her ear. Gradually I stop thrusting, I cant keep stopping like this and holding it I need release and fast. I kneel in front of her,and gently pull the tape from her mouth. She spits the bunched panties off to the side before sitting up. Eyes closed she takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking me off.She starts with her tongue and with an "AHHHH" I cum in her mouth, waves of pleasure rolling through me. She swallows my load before sighing and laying back against the bed. Getting up I shut my cameras off before walking back over. Cutting the ropes and tape holding her tight before I too collapse against the bed. "Love ya Ei" I say, just before my eyes close I see her smile and nod. As I drift off to sleep I feel a kiss on my cheek. Fin
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #2
addon

addon has initial reputation

Kinda turn vanilla. Thx for writing