Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Warehouse Violence

a story i'd been working on some time when i first got into rape that i'm currently reworking. enjoy.

“Spread your legs,” Alicia hears the fat, bearded man say. He has the camera rolling, the blinking red light flashing, catching view of her in her short skirt, with a red tank top, no panties beneath. He’d removed them from her awhile ago and she wasn’t allowed to put them back on. At least she hadn’t been penetrated again since the first time. But how long can that last?
A denim blouse opened and tied at her waist on top of a tank top compliment the outfit. Her large breasts press against the thin fabric of her top, the sweat trickling down their center. How did this happen? Why? She’s sitting on an old rotted mattress with only a thin yellowed sheet beneath her. How...
“Spread your legs!” the man yells again. She flinches and spreads them quickly, showing her open vulva to the blinking lights of the camera. A camera hooked to internet connections across the world, where thousands of perverted men and women can see her sensitive organ. Her dark brown hair plastered to her head, the braid running down her shoulder over her chest, left shoulder bared, even as smelly and disgusting as she feels she knows that to several perverts out there she looks delectable. Desirable. Fuckable...
“Now tell us your name, and make it seductive,” he instructs, his voice hard and gritty. Swallowing hard, Alicia complies.
“Hi guys,” she says in a shaky voice. “I know you want me.”
“Good. Good,” says the man quietly. “Raise your voice and keep it seductive. Like you want this. What’s your name?”
“I’m Alicia Milan. A 27 year old college student, and very... ” She slinks forward as she says this, trying to keep herself seductive despite the old man’s leering stare and his companion’s gun pointed at her chest. “Horny,” she says, feeling a tear run down her cheek.
“Wipe that off and rub your breast,” the man instructs. “Make it convincing.” She does so, forcing a shaky smile on her lips as she runs her hands tentatively over her breasts. “Squeeze them.” She does so, feeling degraded as she performs this act, crushing her breasts for the perversion of others.
“How big are those?” he ask. “And what do you want us to do with them?”
“I ... I want you to...” she licks her dry lips. She doesn’t want this. She doesn’t!
The second man, a thin wraith with barely any lips or hair, mouths words to her. She shuts her eyes, biting back the tears. She has no choice.
“I want you to fuck my 34D breast. Squeeze them, bite them, pull them. Get yourself off on them.”
“Tell us you want em’ covered in cum,” the old man says. Oh god, she thinks.
“I... I want you to cover them in your cum,” she says, her eyes flicking from the camera to the old man to the wraith with his gun.
“Till your shirt is sticky and wet with their seed, and hold up your breasts to the camera.”
“Till my shirt is sticky and wet with your seed,” she says. She holds her breasts, squeezing them with her fingers so they bulge the hard nipples pressing against the fabric.
“Now spread your pussy and tell us how you like to fuck.”
She spreads her legs, dipping her fingers down into her lips. She sucks in a breath. She can’t do this! But the gun trained on her makes her say otherwise. She dips her fingers inside her vagina, feeling how tense she is and what it does to her and arches her back as she does so. “Fuck me,” she breathes heavily. “fuck me hard!”
“For how long?”
“Until I’m purple and red inside. Keep fucking me until I’m spent.”
“Do we need to soften you up at all?”
“I...” the other man shakes his head. “No,” she says. “Just go ahead and fuck me. I don’t need you to lube me. Just cum on inside my pussy and fuck. Fuck me while you’re hard and I’m dry. Fuck me hard and fast.” She moans softly, her fingers flicking in and out of her sensitive pussy, tingling. She keeps Brad, her old boyfriend before this all started, in mind and can almost feel herself orgasm as she pushes her fingers in and out of her body.
“Do you like pain, Alicia?” says the old man throatily.
She can’t help the tears running down her eyes, but the thin man is nodding. “Yes,” she chokes out.
“What kind of pain?”
She sucks in a breath and continues. “Choke me, fuck me, do my ass, pull my hair, slap me. I’m your slut, to do with as you please. Hit me. Beat me. I’m here to pleasure you any way I can.” The tears are running down her eyes now. “Your most vile dreams... I... I’m here to make them come true.”
“The bigger the better right?” the fat man says. “Rub your breast and pussy too.”
With a quivering body, she leans back, massaging her fingers in her pussy and trying to rub one of her breasts. “Yes, fuck my tight little hole with your twelve inch cock. Make me feel all of it. I like them big and hard.” She gasp, feeling herself orgasming. Oh god, she thinks. She did that on camera! Live!
The man turns the camera away from her and towards his own face. “You heard it right here. Our very own, delectable Alicia, wants your twelve inch cocks in her tight pussy. In her ass. In her mouth. Anywhere. Everywhere. All at once! Come and fuck the living daylights out of this hot slut and the one who makes this whore scream the loudest gets a special treat! Send payment via...”
He rattles on, his bulbous belly jiggling as he goes on his tirade of advertising, spittle flying from his fat lips. How did it come to this? The thin man motions her to lay flat on the bed and she complies without a word. He comes near and straps the cuff on her left wrist, tightening it to an almost painful degree, slides over the top of her and straps her other arm in to the opposite strap.
“Pull those bright lamps over and keep em near her,” says the fat one as he shuts the camera. “We want her to look horny and wet when the first customers get here.”
“How long will that be,” ask the man as he sets two tall lamps next to her, baring their light down on her. The sweat trickles down her skin already. From fear as much as anything. Today is the day, the day she’s been preparing for since they kidnaped her, and it fills her with dread.
“Not long,” says the fat man. “Not long at all. We already have thirty hits on this bitch and it’s still rising. First one’s set up for tomorrow morning.”
“How long do we keep the lamps on her then?” the thin man says.
“Just for an hour or so today, then we’ll turn em back on in the morning two hours before they get here. The guys like em’ all wet.”
“Do we want that if we want the slut screaming?” says the thin man.
Alicia begins to sweat, her chest heaving as she feels the fat man’s beady eyes on her. He strokes his beard and shakes his head. “You’re right. That’ll make her too moist and we want her as dry as possible.”
“What the fuck do you want with me?!” she yells.
The man is suddenly over her, thick chubby fingers squeezing her cheeks together.
“What do we want girl? We want everything. Everything you have to give and more! We’ll let you go when the funds are dried up. Promise! This won’t take more then a week!”
She begins to sob, tears trickling down her eyes. She’d been here a week already! How much longer will she really be here? The man grins and slips off the bed.
“Shut off the lights. We won’t have her dehydrating before the party.”
The thin man nods, lights beginning to click off, leaving Alicia whimpering quietly in the dark.

Greg walks down the corridors of the empty garage, only dim lights among the ceiling at a low setting illuminating his pathway. Boxes of crates line the walls with near useless packing materials or random assorted car pieces. The place had once been a mechanic’s shop but it had fallen on hard times. Now most of the region here had dried of work, the coal mines down south having run out of supply. He’d been a trucker making a decent wage here back then, so he’d managed to buy the place off for cheap, using it as both a home and for... business.
Greg strokes his chin, smiling darkly. There are always supplies people demand. Some by not so ... honest ... a method. This is where sweet Alicia comes in.
He’d found her hitchhiking a day back, near the forest park not a mile away from the warehouse. She was so trusting and innocent. She’d had a bad break up with her current boyfriend while on a camping trip and was trying to make her way back to the city, get to a motel probably, when Greg had stumbled upon her.
He’d looked on her, on those large 34d breasts and shapely legs showing almost completely under that denim skirt she wore. She was perfect! And her skin in that mocha color gave her a nice exotic appearance, like an Italian. Roughs would pay top dollar for this bitch. So he’d pulled up to her, offering her a ride in his van with Steve hiding in the back. Steve always enjoyed helping with the “jobs” and got extra perks along with the pay. So he always came along for the ride.
Alicia had been a bit suspicious of the dull colored van at first, but when she got close within range, Steve had managed to grab her, dose her with some chloroform while she’d been kicking and trying to scream through the rag. Took a good five or so minutes to work, her body working up a nice sweat in the mean time. But with traffic as light as it was in those parts, it didn’t matter. When she’d finally lost consciousness Steve had pulled her into the van and they’d struck it back here. Well, not immediately of course. Always had to taste the merchandise before offering it to consumers, even his type of consumer.
He’d pulled in to an opening in the woods just off the road, hidden by the trees. With the tinted windows no one would think much of the van when going by.
They bound her arms up tight, placing them on a hook at the center of the van’s ceiling, and gagged her mouth. Her knees almost touched the floor, her head hanging limply on her breast bone. Greg set up the cameras. A hand held and an inside ceiling cam from the driver’s side on the seat that captured all the hanky panky going on back there in case he needed to drive.
He’d stroked his hardening manhood, the bulge thick in his pants. He may be nearing his 60's but he still got a hard on from the slutty broads and so did his clients.
“I’ll go first Steve, you just tape for now. You’ll get desserts later.” Steve simply nodded and grabbed the handheld.
He grinned and pulled out a large dildo from beneath the seat. Black and rubbery, a foot and a half long and three inches wide, it would give any woman a nice, painful jolt. When he’d first started this job he’d gone for the big fish, high end marketers and such. But in the end, even if the cash was good, they were boring as fuck to watch. Then he’d heard of something more unique.... and tried it. Abuse that could become so vile he could end up tried for far more then for rape or kidnaping if the cops ever nabbed him. If they ever gave a shit that is.
These college girls were one in a million and not many folks came back here. And after the first couple of times he started getting a hang of what limits to give them and what to do with the girls once their use was over with. Break it up for about a year watching the vids, then get another one. Kept everyone off their toes and made catching the girls easier. And it helped if he grabbed one out of state or hiking in some backwoods or some other off the wall place.
“Now let’s begin, shall we?” he’d said, lifting the dildo up in front of his face.

He’d run the long dildo down her cheek, its cool skin making the woman wince. Slowly he’d run it down her side, rubbing it against her breast, pressing the nub against her tit. She’d moaned only softly before hanging limp again, her eyes fluttering.
He’d placed the dildo down on the floor and lifted her skirt up over her hips, holding it up with one hand while Stevo got a good look at her panties. A nice little pink colored thin strip of cloth.
“Look at that gents! Our little grad here just barely has some flimsy little thing on her skirt.”
He’d taken her chin, facing her towards the camera. “Now I know you just want to get to the goods already folks, but wait for it! We won’t get it in right, if we don’t lube it first!”
He’d pulled out her gag, and squeezed her cheeks, opening her jaws. She had let out a cute little moan, almost like a mewling kitten. “Looks like she’s ready to start her work already, Steve!”
Steve simply chuckled, his mind working its own thoughts. Greg had smirked, picked up the dildo and started rubbing it around her lips, moving it in circles around them, then started pressing it past her lips into her mouth. She didn’t resist much, taking the full head into her mouth. Greg had smiled, circling the thing in her mouth, pressing it against her inner cheek, then he’d started working it harder, moving it rough and fast, trying to shove it down her throat. She’d woken then, eyes wide, as he pulled her head back, tilting the dildo and pressing it against the back of her throat.
“Can you swallow that, bitch!” he’d growled. “Swallow!” He’d pressed it down on her, a sickly gagging coming out of her throat, drool trying to coat the circumference of the dildo trying to lube it and make it more accessible. He’d jammed it against the back of her throat, her eyes wide, her large breasts heaving.
“Yeah, that’s right, bitch. Lube it well.” He’d given it a slow circle in her mouth, turning it back and forth, watching her body quiver. Then he’d quickly pulled it out with a pop, letting her hair go.
Her head had swung forward, coughing fits taking over before she’d even had a chance to scream. He’d tied her gag back in place, then pulled her hair back. He’d rubbed the wet dildo across her cheek, running it slowly, its cool skin making her own shudder. A thin strand of spit sticking to her skin, making her stare. “You see this?” Greg had said. “I’m gonna shove this up that dry pussy of yours.”
She’d tried to shake her head and he’d held her tight, pressing her head against his chest. “Yes,” he’d hissed. “Gonna ram this up your tight hole. Thing is... if you’re willing to take something else in there....” he’d let his words hang in the air.
As expected, despite the fear of the large dildo, she’d shaken her head frantically, trying to push away from him. “Thought so...” he’d said. “So we’ll let our friend start up on you first!”
She’d started to struggle and shake in her binds, trying to kick with her legs, but with the awkward position she was in, she only hit her feet against the floor. He’d jerked her head back, the long braid giving him ample leverage on her.
“Stop struggling!” he’d said, jerking her head back painfully. She’d started weeping, moaning behind the gag. Something that sounded like why. Why indeed?
He’d yanked her skirt over her hips and roughly grabbed her panties, pulling the pink cotton down over her knees. “Well look at that!” he’d crowed. “The bitch is shaved!”
Steve had smiled, not saying a word. He’d personally preferred the girls to have some muff. Something to pull at, but it didn’t matter. Made it something easier to see what was going in.
Greg had slowly taken the dildo down to her pussy lips, having it rub its slick head against her opening. As expected, she’d started to buck, but then she’d heard the click of a gun and stopped moving. Greg had looked over sourly at Steve, the small pistol positioned at the girl’s chest.
“For fuck’s sake Steve, put that damned thing away! Can’t get much work out of her if she’s got a fuckin’ hole in her head!”
Steve had glowered at him for a moment but put the gun away. Greg cursed inwardly, but the gun had had the desired effect. Without it, shoving the dildo in would have been difficult with her bucking like that. Distracted as she was she was suddenly still, eyes riveted on Steve.
The dildo’s moist head touched her lips, but she’d only quivered, her eyes intent on Steve rather then him. Well... he’d change that!
He’d rammed the head of the dark dildo against her lips and immediately her body had arched, a harsh scream coming out of her lips against the gag. He’d smiled, pressing the dildo harder against her lips until there was that pop, the head making its way through her vaginal opening. She’d screamed, rocking her body back and forth, trying to dislodge the giant dildo from her cunt. He’d started moving the dildo back and forth in circular motions and she’d started screaming against her gag again.
Letting her skirt fall back he’d placed her head against his chest and whispered, “alright, you ready for something more... fitting to go in there? Or should we...” And he’d pressed the dildo further, about half an inch, making the woman strain against her binds. “Continue to play with our friend here?”
She’d started nodding her head rapidly. He’d pushed the dildo in more, taking it into her body another inch and undid her gag. “Yes what?”
“Yes!” she’d cried. “Fuck me! Do anything! Please....” she’d started crying. “Just take it out of me!”
“You sure?” he’d asked, grinding the dildo deeper.
“Owww! Yes! Yes! Please!” she’d screamed through tear filled eyes.
He’d stopped grinding it against her hips and smiled. “Well, since you asked so nicely.”
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, bukkake, gangrape, torture, whipping