Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default So this guy i'm seeing...

Ex-model. Actor. Brilliant cook. Blonde, built, intelligent, total sweetheart. Brought me flowers on our first date. We held hands and walked in the rain and talked about our feelings and shit.
And no, he's not gay.

The catch is... (yeah, with all that going on, of course there's a catch) a little story he told me when we first met.

One time he was at a bar, and a couple of girls take him back to their hotel room.
When they get there, one of the girls says, "Can we tie you up?"
He freaks out, and when the two girls go off to the bathroom, he calls a taxi and makes a run for it without even saying goodbye.
He thinks these girls are absolute freaks.

So, here's this absolute perfect specimen of a guy, who will probably run a mile if he even gets the slightest inkling of what a perve i am.

And all of a sudden, i'm not even the slightest bit interested in him sexually.
"Oh. Here's this sweet, attractive, caring guy who wouldn't hurt me for all the world. Eh...boring."

Bah. Humbug.
What should i do?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if you like him and want to invest the time with him . take it slow , get to know each other , build some trust up between you two . ease him into things slowly . when the time is right have him tie you up , play sexual games . then when he's okay ,(if he is), with that , move on to other more extreme things . go slow and ease him into things you like . depends on you and how much time you want to invest in him .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
if you like him and want to invest the time with him . take it slow , get to know each other , build some trust up between you two . ease him into things slowly . when the time is right have him tie you up , play sexual games . then when he's okay ,(if he is), with that , move on to other more extreme things . go slow and ease him into things you like . depends on you and how much time you want to invest in him .
Or not...

I have a female friend who's into kinky sex. The kinkier the better. Her now ex-husband would only have sex in the bedroom, in the dark, with him on top. So she says, if she so much as lit some candles, he'd blow them out and believed that anything other than a missionary was a sin.

After twelve years of that, she ran like hell....
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #4
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Or not...

I have a female friend who's into kinky sex. The kinkier the better. Her now ex-husband would only have sex in the bedroom, in the dark, with him on top. So she says, if she so much as lit some candles, he'd blow them out and believed that anything other than a missionary was a sin.

After twelve years of that, she ran like hell....
oh i'm sure they are idiots out there like that but in my experience if you go slow with trust , the other is willing to try things to make you happy . admittedly mine is with women not men , but i'd like to think it's the same for us all . stroking their ego doesn't hurt either in getting what you want . i know i've been played like that and didn't mind it . but yeah there are ones out there that are set in their ways .

have to hope he's not one of them cryptic .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

You take him for all except sex and an other for sex but seriously if you bore with sex and worse in another time find an other guy
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I would like to add my vote to gradual build up...

if you just come right out and hit him full bore with your deepest most depraved inner desires you run the risk of scaring him off.

like i once read in a mens magazine "try asking her to wear her hair in a pony tail before you break out the pom poms"

That being said.. JohnnyReb is also correct..Somepeople.. jsut will not explore kinkier sex, they want their vanilla and that is it... But if you go gradually and don't hit him with everything full bore than its easier for you to explore with out necesarily scaring him off. That puts the ball in your court.

As a side note.. if he just ran off on those two girls without even saying good bye or explaining that he wasn't really interested... well.. that says something... to me at least

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Noir I was thinking the exact same thing. just like some of the biggest homophobes are homosexual.. So too might some of the biggest kinkophobes be kinky

Old 08-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #8
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Errr....

well maybe he would have had a 180 degree different outlook if they had asked "do you want to tie us up?" I know that would have made a BIG difference for me!
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:27 AM   #9
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

And I thought I forbade you from dating?

I've been more than patient thus far.
If you don't tell me where you're at in Aussieland,
I'm just going to have to hire a Bushman to find you for me.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:06 PM   #10
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

remember the hotel room scene from Baise Moi? i would have done the same thing...tie me up my ass...heh... sounds like a smart dude to me
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, of course he would run away from those girls. Come on, think about it. He meets these strangers at a bar, and he is going to let them tie him up?? And do God knows what with him? Maybe embarrass the hell out of him and take pictures or what ever else.

Now, if he likes YOU and wants to get to know YOU, he will most likely be willing to try whatever you are into just to please you. First comes the relationship, then comes the sex, if the relationship is solid, I dont know why somebody would be so unwilling or just completely reject their loved ones desires.

I'm guessing that he is not the freak that you are, and in his right mind not to let strange woman he doesnt even know tie him up, and I am also guessing the if he likes you and gets to know you, he will be more open minded to try whatever you are into, because there is trust.

OR he is a complete closet freak and thinks you are the girl next door who only likes vanilla sex, and he thinks by tellling you this he is being a upstanding, unfreaky guy, and this will win you over.

You cant judge someone untill you get to know them and the relationship grows. You never know.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-06-2008 at 07:34 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #12
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
And I thought I forbade you from dating?

I've been more than patient thus far.
If you don't tell me where you're at in Aussieland,
I'm just going to have to hire a Bushman to find you for me.
Heh heh heh.
Is that a threat?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 08-07-2008, 12:42 AM   #13
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

By the way, thanks to everyone who responded.

i think the guy knows i'm a bit of a freak now...he knows that i went to Spank (a fetish event thingy) a few weeks back, and now he's joking about buying a pair of handcuffs.

i may be able to corrupt the poor boy yet.

*sighs*
i still prefer the ones who are conveniently pre-corrupted, though.
Nice is...nice.
But evil is delicious.

i'll get to know him, though...maybe his niceness will actually turn out to be a likeable characteristic? (shock horror)

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 08-07-2008, 02:05 AM   #14
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

jeeezus u hawt thang. if vanilla boy melts in yor hand call me
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:03 AM   #15
Ragman
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
and now he's joking about buying a pair of handcuffs.
I bet Noir hit it on the head. I bet he is a freak himself and A) Is worried that revealing himself with freak you out or B) is unsure about how to explore those parts of his psyche. Either way.. Have fun with the handcuffs

Old 08-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well, of course he would run away from those girls. Come on, think about it. He meets these strangers at a bar, and he is going to let them tie him up?? And do God knows what with him? Maybe embarrass the hell out of him and take pictures or what ever else.

Now, if he likes YOU and wants to get to know YOU, he will most likely be willing to try whatever you are into just to please you. First comes the relationship, then comes the sex, if the relationship is solid, I dont know why somebody would be so unwilling or just completely reject their loved ones desires.

I'm guessing that he is not the freak that you are, and in his right mind not to let strange woman he doesnt even know tie him up, and I am also guessing the if he likes you and gets to know you, he will be more open minded to try whatever you are into, because there is trust.

OR he is a complete closet freak and thinks you are the girl next door who only likes vanilla sex, and he thinks by tellling you this he is being a upstanding, unfreaky guy, and this will win you over.

You cant judge someone untill you get to know them and the relationship grows. You never know.
You right Chi! She must take it easy...maybe this guy will reveal some unexpeted attitutes...eh eh
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote