Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)
Thumbs down Don't be unfair,Sternenlied

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-29-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-29-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx
The "double standard" is your title here.
Well, just another title for me I guess ...
Although accusing others of having double standards is a funny thing for you to do. You insult people occasionally as well. You just weasel out of it by claiming you don't "see" what you said is a personal insult.

Quote:
Since I know you waiting any small mistake from a certain members to get your goal and ban them I established this thread and did what you asked me.
I wasn't waiting for anything. I simpy thing telling members to stop doing something twice is enough. If they can't comprehend what was said or simply don't care it's their problem, not mine.

Quote:
I thought it was only a one time you played by the rules as you like,I though you changed but it seems this is a hobby.
Like I stated before - something you didn't understand too I suppose - somedude didn't "follow the rules" as well when he banned ctomie from the RR. He just did because he made an individual decision he saw the need for. I didn't see you cry about that so don't even start with me now.

Quote:
So please tell your friend and then yourself.
You might take you advice to somebody who actually cares, just to save you some time.

Quote:
I hope you haven't another neighbours here.
Is this supposed to actually mean anything?

Quote:
(...) but what make you give your friend Diva the right to insult out of the RR although the rules ban this,why a member like Jennevieve got an official warning when she insulted out of the RR and Diva didn't! are she must be your friend or neighbours to don't get it!
Okay, fair is fair.
So I'll make you a deal. The next time you spew some hate about gays, Jews or whatever else you don't like as well, I'll consider this an insult towards the members who are gay, Jewish or whatever you're ranting about then and give you a warning. How about that?

You said not long ago you don't consider telling members their post is stupid not a personal insult. So from what I read in your posts about Isreal and the Jews I can understand everyone calling you a "stupid hate-monger" and I don't consider this a personal insult.
You failed to comprehend Obama being called a "surrender-monkey" (or something like that) is not an insult but rather a figure of speech so you called the member saying that out on it.

Maybe you should check your own behaviour and replies before crying about other members' posts.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I'm also do the same with your opinions,but this doesn't safe them from my comments.
Which makes you the idiot, not me.
You have shown you can't handle opposing opinions on many occasions ...
If you actually think I care for your comments you're even more delusional than I initially thought.

Quote:
What my business in this? I has been insulted out of the RR and as you are a mod you should go with the rules of this place and give an official warning to your friend,not because she is your friend she have the right to insult and bother the other members.
I answered this more than once already.
I you like to keep crying about it, go ahead, won't change anything, though.

Quote:
But I'm not hiding and I'm not and won't be the person who hide and the all members know this well,I didn't say names because it's clear for all,your scandal can't be hidden after this.
Oh no, my scandal ... ezzdx the magnificent uncovered a dramatic conspiracy...
Since you so cowardly like to hide statements I'll give you this one up straight, slowly for you to understand:

I

DON'T

CARE

ANYMORE

!
Old 07-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #5
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post

Okay, fair is fair.
So I'll make you a deal. The next time you spew some hate about gays, Jews or whatever else you don't like as well, I'll consider this an insult towards the members who are gay, Jewish or whatever you're ranting about then and give you a warning. How about that?
+1
Old 07-27-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
ezzdx
Banned

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-29-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-29-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #8
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post

also I think the most arrogant are idiots.
And you are a stellar example of that.

Not to mention being a bigoted, racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, anti-Semitic jackass.

Oh, I left out attention whore. So far, I don't think I've ever happened into anyone on any forum who insisted on using special fonts and colors in all of their posts, who wasn't an attention whore at heart.

Now that we’ve covered that…

Why don’t you give this a fucking rest already?

You’ve now posted the same shit over and over and over.

If you want to rant, come over here and tell some more fairy tales about Egypt’s glorious victories in the Yom Kippur war.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13431
Old 07-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #9
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To me who is against the war can't be a bigoted, racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, anti-Semitic jackass. eh eh
When i joined this board i criticate ezzdx more than once but with the times i realized how he was...
he is a very good person and honestly i will stay out of this thread...in fact now i'm going! eh eh

Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #10
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
To me who is against the war can't be a bigoted, racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, anti-Semitic jackass. eh eh
When i joined this board i criticate ezzdx more than once but with the times i realized how he was...
he is a very good person and honestly i will stay out of this thread...in fact now i'm going! eh eh

I'm just going by what I've seen him post in countless threads.

Also, I really wish that you, ezzdx and everyone else would give it a rest with the ridiculous, steroid popping wrestler pictures.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on...Triple H is tough as hell!!!!!
He could be the best wrestler ever...with the Undertaker...obvious!

Last edited by MARADONA; 07-27-2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: the pic!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:22 PM   #12
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

What, Sternen Lied can't handle some legitimate criticism after so many years here? I'm not particularly well-acquainted with the Egyptian chappie, but I can attest personally to your lack of character, Starsong - you care enough about his comments to feel the need to respond to them - and that says a great deal about the accuracy and truthfulness of what he said. People don't bother rebuking unbelievable lies; only those things they know people will find feasible do they actually bother to refute....and I'm not convinced by your protestations.

'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.' - 'Hamlet,' Act 3, scene 2
Old 07-27-2008, 11:17 PM   #13
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasVerlangen View Post
What, Sternen Lied can't handle some legitimate criticism after so many years here? I'm not particularly well-acquainted with the Egyptian chappie, but I can attest personally to your lack of character, Starsong - you care enough about his comments to feel the need to respond to them - and that says a great deal about the accuracy and truthfulness of what he said. People don't bother rebuking unbelievable lies; only those things they know people will find feasible do they actually bother to refute....and I'm not convinced by your protestations.

your cyber stalking of stern is getting old and quite pathetic
Old 07-28-2008, 02:12 AM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I think the most arrogant are idiots
ezzdx you are an arrogant idiot!
I'm going to make a few points here and I hope that they'll pierce the shroud of delusional self importance that you wear so proudly.
You aren't the Great Pharaon or the self appointed defender of truth, justice and your own bent little way!
You aren't Triple H or He-Man!
You aren't the plucky hero!
RB isn't the evil empire!
This isn't the Grand Arena! (damn I love cribbing from Serenity!)
You're just a guy from Egypt with a big mouth and a little brain who wants to be the big bad hero...well I hate to break it to you but you aint no hero.
Now go do something useful and build a pyramid out of sugar cubes...
Old 07-28-2008, 02:21 AM   #15
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

my solution to this is ....

mods be fair , follow the rules !!!!

warn diva for her posts in that thread , just one warning . then warn ezzdx for his posts to diva in that thread ,(as they were insulting too), again just one warning . also go to the "sluts" thread , give anybody that deserves one a warning or another warning . that's takes care of this shit , right ?

next look at the posts of all involved and give warnings as needed . banning when they get to three warnings .

and to be fair include me in the search and warn or Ban me as needed . pay close attention to ezzdx and my big fight . that is where mine will be .

should make everybody happy the "mods" are being "fair" then ...

i know of one member that won't be here anymore

this post was meant as a "tongue in cheek" post

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-28-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:21 AM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Another brilliant post by dasIdiot...
Stern made a discretion call about how to enforce the rules as I myself and all mods have done many times! As she pointed out I chose to impose a one week ban from the Rowdy Room on Ctomie for the good of RB and for the good of Ctomie. In the past I have been lenient and other times I have been harsh! Modding is about judgement calls!
And if I or Stern were the big unfair meanies you and ezzdx have declared us to be you'd both have been banned by now! Now I suggest all of you self appointed defenders of righteousness SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Last edited by somedude; 07-28-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:41 AM   #17
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Not to mention being a bigoted, racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, anti-Semitic jackass.
And are it satisfied now.

Quote:
Oh, I left out attention whore. So far, I don't think I've ever happened into anyone on any forum who insisted on using special fonts and colors in all of their posts, who wasn't an attention whore at heart.
If the rules of this board are prevent using the special fonts and colors I won't use them,but as it aren't I think I'm free to use any font or color.
also there are other members doing this and they are a respected members like Maradona and Phantom,so don't be a jackass.

Quote:
Why don’t you give this a fucking rest already?
You’ve now posted the same shit over and over and over.
This isn't your business,when the sheep got the right to ask the wolf to stop you would have the right to ask me to stop.

Quote:
If you want to rant, come over here and tell some more fairy tales about Egypt’s glorious victories in the Yom Kippur war.
I said what I want in that case in this thread:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13332&page=2

So I won't talk again in that case as I said what I want and I said the true version of it,and I didn't do that for you,I know I can't teach the asses but I said that to the other members who want to see the fact.
you said your version and I said mine,the members are free to believe any of them as they like.

Quote:
I'm just going by what I've seen him post in countless threads .
This is your view,you are free in it and I don't care about that.

Quote:
Also, I really wish that you, ezzdx and everyone else would give it a rest with the ridiculous, steroid popping wrestler pictures.
Why,are it banned to post the wrestler pictures! we want to give the members some fun,so you will see them again and again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 116kd.jpg (32.8 KB, 101 views)
Old 07-28-2008, 08:05 AM   #18
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

You asked me in a PM to explain what I don't like about your posts.

How about how full of crap they are? Lack of characater? Wow. You are amongst the people without a clue to make a statement like that. You come into a thread that doesn't concern you and troll.

Next..."People don't bother rebuking unbelievable lies" This isn't the National Enquirer inspector. Out of respect and class accusations are answered by the moderators just like any other poster here.

It is no different than if someone I had issue with wanted to call me the worst nastiness things imaginable such as a murdering cannibalistic pedophile...you would expect me not to respond to that even saying to the idiot they are full of shit? Of course the intelligent people here know it is bullshit as opinions are already formed whether Stern or Somedude would respond to one of these threads. It is human nature to not let your dignity be attacked by accusations no matter how false.

Very weak points inspector.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:10 AM   #19
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Stern made a discretion call about how to enforce the rules as I myself and all mods have done many times! As she pointed out I chose to impose a one week ban from the Rowdy Room on Ctomie for the good of RB and for the good of Ctomie. In the past I have been lenient and other times I have been harsh! Modding is about judgement calls!
And if I or Stern were the big unfair meanies you and ezzdx have declared us to be you'd both have been banned by now! Now I suggest all of you self appointed defenders of righteousness SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I didn't say you or her are totaly unfair,I thanked you before in a few times and I thanked her in many times,even when she has been insulted I said I don't agree with that,so her and your acts are who make my posts.
her reaction when her friend and neighbor was frustrated,even she didn't ask her to apology to me and said she has the right to insult me out of the RR,and no one could accept this specialy if this person is me,I prefer to leave this board that to kiss her or friend's ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
RB isn't the evil empire!
I didn't say it is,but I see the corruption is near from it and this would make it lose it's the most of it's members.
but what you said about me isn't cool,it shouldn't be sent from a mod,but I know you can't argue with me,the only thing could help you is your moderation power by banning me or close the threads.

Last edited by ezzdx; 07-28-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:28 AM   #20
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Thanks Maradona,who know me well know that I'm not bad as some poeple like to show,and I don't make the fights but they are who come to me then I say welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 062506hhh1gs1.jpg (34.5 KB, 96 views)
Closed Thread