Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Are fantasies time proof ?

Knowing that your body feelings are changing when you're aging, knowing you feel weaker and weaker, when you hit ages like 80, do you think you would be able to overlook your body and still find enough imagination to escape and imagine you raping ?

Or for women, could a very advanced age make you disgusted with your old body and kill that good fantasy you had to be taken by force ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I plan to go out in a blaze of glory .. somewhere around the age of 45

If I do live into old age I will still probably have rape fantasies though I can imagine they would be slightly different. no longer would I be able to overpower a victim, Would have to resort to holding them at gunpoint.
there is of course the inherent...."lack of functionality" that comes with old age.. but thats why they make that little blue pill. My Fantasy victims would probably change from being attractive young co-eds... to the nurses who sponge bathe me everyday... so there would probably be downsides

I do think there would be an advantages though, When i pull out my wrikled disheveled member and order her to take it in her mouth there is that extra bit of " I don't want to put that old thing in my mouth!!!" that I would be able to see on her face. just that one extra little slice of displeasure for her

Last edited by Ragman; 07-22-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would definitely not want to do anything when I am old, I would feel disgusting and not want anyone to see me naked. Besides I think raping old ladies is kinda disturbing.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #4
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I gotta agree with Chi, raping old ladies is disturbing, I mean old ladies not Milfs. There was a horrible spate of old age pensioner rapes in the North east a few years ago, one woman was like 84 or something.... absolutely awful.

To answer your question though, I can't see myself thinking about this stuff when i'm older, I do think if I did i'd find it amusing to see the young women's reactions at getting raped by an old guy; but I really don't see my self thinking about it when I'm an OAP. Iwould like to think I'm lucid enough to still think about things other than tapioca pudding when i'm that old though

Last edited by Niceideas; 07-22-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel sad to think that one day I could be an old lady in a home having rape fantasies about the handsome young night duty guy! Fuck that... I plan to have a stroke, lol thankfully they run in a nice straight line down one side of my family.

That said, YES shysnale.. the older I get, or the fatter I get (I have this yoyo issue ranging from Australian size 8 to size 16 at any one time) the less libido I have and conversely the less I feel entitled to have a rape fantasy. (and even worse have to turn down offers of real life fun)

I did have a glimmer of hope reading how some blokes like "soccermoms" and a good proportion of guys prefer attractive well shaped intelligent older women. so its not all over for me yet!

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-06-2008 at 10:56 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

If we are talkign simply based on physical attractiveness then I think it relys more on the person no?

there are older people who let themselves go, who realize they have past their sexual prime and begin to shall we say dress more for comfort than to impress?

On the other side of the coin there are always women who will fantasize about Sean Connery, picturing him as the older bloke he is today, and there are men who would kill for a shot at Sophia Loren These are both people who have kept their style and whiel perhaps not their youthful tight bodies, at least their shapes more or less in tact, ( Or at least easy to look at)

not everyone wants to get it on with grandpa but not everyone wants to play with whips and chains and handcuffs ( as hard as that may be to believe )

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:00 AM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know.....it's easy to say that sex after a certain age is disgusting, but many people are living it. Maybe even some on this forum. Are you saying that both the fantasy and the practice of sex - deviant or otherwise - should stop after 50? After 60?

My father will be 80 on his next birthday. He tells me that the fire still burns....he just doesn't light it as often. Me, I find that comforting. I can't imagine denying myself the comfort and passion of sex just because I have passed some arbitrary number of birthdays.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Are you saying that both the fantasy and the practice of sex - deviant or otherwise - should stop after 50? After 60?
Nha I was just trying to see how far your imagination can get detached from your body (aged or not).
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #9
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yea I'm going to be a perv forever.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #10
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Or for women, could a very advanced age make you disgusted with your old body and kill that good fantasy you had to be taken by force ?

Well since you're taking about fantasies, why would I have to be disgusted about anything? I'm in control of my thoughts. Why can't I imagine myself as being 34years old again?

So my answer is, I know that I will never stop fantasizing because my imagination is limitless
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #11
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fantasies come to an end, other fantasies take their place.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #12
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think my fantasies "evolve" not neccessarily come to an end. They expand and change, they're not erased
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #13
drmephisto

I'll be on my deathbed, with all my fantasies fulfilled. Just then a door will open and there will be the hottest honey of the day (40 years from now, she isn't even born yet), bound and gagged and waiting to be taken. I'll look up at her raise my head from the pillow and say "DAMM!", then drop dead.

Other than that I'm content with how they evolve.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe that age is just a number and I cannot believe that when I become 80 or 90 fantasy would die for me. Maybe that is because I was a slow peaker and discovered rping only five and a half years ago. Each story I create or join in just takes me further into fantasy. So it is the great escape after all. Weather from a hard life or old age, a bad relationship or no relationship at all, fantasy will always take you away. Fantasy keeps your mind active and your body alive.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:21 AM   #15
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

Maybe the hormones aren't running rampant anymore and you become too busy and absorbed in other facets of your life.

Like um. Gardening.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #16
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen
Default in regards the inexorable march of time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Knowing that your body feelings are changing when you're aging, knowing you feel weaker and weaker, when you hit ages like 80, do you think you would be able to overlook your body and still find enough imagination to escape and imagine you raping ?

Interesting questions.
I plan on keeping in shape as long as the coffin that is my body allows. I can't imagine my fantasies diminishing or disappearing just because the body withers...haps if my mind deteriorated significantly, I might not keep the same memories or ideas...but if anything, I presume I'll just degenerate into an even dirtier old man as I age...at least, that's what the empirical evidence has demonstrated so far. Besides, the thought of being a hideous, perverted man doing it, that's an even better idea, isn't it? Even more perverse and unwanted, hm... Good questions, though. I'd be interested to hear what opinions the fairer sex have on this.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote