Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2017, 11:51 PM   #1
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Stuck on a Highway (Open RP)

What a bad time for my car to break down. Here I am on this deserted highway, dressed in a low cut white blouse that reveals much of my cleavage and a black skirt with strategically placed slits designed to grab attention wherever I go, on my way to a party when my car comes to a halt in the middle of nowhere.

Didn't the news mention a spate of kidnappings in this area? Shit, I have to pop open the hood and use the very little knowledge I have about engines to figure out how to get my car started again. I am not optimistic about this though, so I pick up my phone and start to dial the number for a tow truck.

The sound of another vehicle's engine can be heard from a distance before I finish dialing. Oh good, I can hitchhike my way to the party and call the tow truck from there instead of spending another second on this highway. But first, I keep myself bent over the front end of my car, hoping the driver will notice my sexy ass and stop next to me. It beats signaling to him with a hand gesture; after all, he may not stop if I simply stick my thumb out.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #2
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the vehicle has stopped to assist you, and the person come up from behind and see all your assets on display. This drives him crazy, but he is trying to fight the feeling to attack her. but her ass gets the best of him. He asks what is a matter trying to hold it together for a couple mins not trying to show what he truly wants is her body!! he get a got look down her top and gets a good view of her nipple in her blouse. He lost it then, now he grabs her mouth and puts one arm behind her. She is struggling to break free and no luck in this matter. then he pushes her face back under the hood and tells he to be quiet or else. All he can find to tied her hands up with is some dental floss in her purse.
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:50 AM   #3
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As soon as he takes his hand off my mouth and bends me over the car, I start screaming, "What are you doing?! HELP!" Struggling as hard as I can, my feet swinging backward as if trying to stomp his feet, all I can think about is getting as far away as I can from this madman.

(A little more detail from you will be nice, Ltfc01.)
Old 03-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #4
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your feet are swinging because you are not as tall as i am. That skirt is tight a limits the range of your kicks. I tell you that i am going to fuck and abuse your body for weeks on end!! If you fight me it will not good for you and your body. I reach under and pinch your nipple hard. Your top didn't provide and protection to your big tits and nipples. That is why i came to attack you. Your nipples were sticking out like rocks got me hard. I tied up your hands with the only thing i can find is your dental floss. I been fighting not to attack women for a while, but your sent me over the edge.

i been down and grab your small ankles and tie them together. Then lift you up and throw in the back of my old van. When i open the doors you scream from what you saw in the van. The van has hooks so i can tie you and firmly and no possible escape. Next i reach down between your legs and rub your pussy and your panties are damp. I rub your clit and you moan.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:32 PM   #5
The Busty Maid

My hands are straining against the dental floss. My thin blouse leaves my nipples vulnerable to your fingers and I shriek in pain when you pinch them. As you tie my ankles, I kick at you while screaming in a wild panic, "Let me go! Somebody help me!" It is no use, your grip is too strong and there is no one around to hear me.

Once you have me in the van, I start thrashing in an attempt to get my body away from your fingers. There is little room to move, yet I manage to roll away from you, sliding further into your van. "Let me go. I can give you money, anything. Just don't hurt me." I plead with you.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

I am driving to my cabin in the woods. I see your ass hanging out from fighting the binding that hold you to the walls of my van. I was doing soooo good with my probation. Until i saw you and your ass sticking out from your hood of that car. I lost all control again, I had to pull over to inspect that full womanly ass of yours. I spank it a couple of times leaving massive red hand prints on it( i can palm a basketball in one hand). Then i slide my hand between your cheeks of your and and find your little white gstring that you have on tonite. Barely covering your shaven cunt all nice a smooth. Your cunt is very damp i have no trouble slipping in fingers into your cunt. After about 3 to 5 mins of finger fucking your body betrays you and you moan and your hips start to buck. YOU SCREAM STOP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE. You tell me i was dress up this way for a party for my boyfriend that just got home from Iraq.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:39 AM   #7
The Busty Maid

My captor has huge hands, and now his beefy fingers are invading my pussy. I stop struggling now. My sex juice coats your fingers no matter how hard I squeeze my thighs together to keep it in. My breathing starts to quicken. Once in a while I resume struggling, bouncing around inside your van, secretly wishing I had not shaved my pussy before leaving the house to meet my boyfriend. It only makes me even more tempting to jerks like you.

I catch a glimpse of where I am through the window. I am in a forest, approaching a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Still, I scream louder for help thinking that maybe a passing hiker will hear me, "HELP! HELP!"
Old 04-01-2017, 08:28 PM   #8
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Yes bitch it did at that!! You lost some weight for him also making you just that more sexier!! That nice full round womanly ass of your sticking out from the hood!DAAMMMMMM! You are begging me to stop finger fucking your pussy, but I add a third finger in there and all you can do now is moan from the mounting orgasm that is about it. About another 30 mins and we will be there deep into the wood!! Living off the grid!! Only thing to make electricity is a small solar panel. No running water and a out house. I take my fingers out of your pussy and they are soaking wet with your juice. I tell you to lick each one clean of your juice. The whole van smells like your pussy now.

I get back a drive the last 30 mins to my shack deep in the woods. It just happens it is going to be cool that night. So i go into the cabin and get it warm for me and leave you out in the cold van until you ask to suck my cock.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:21 AM   #9
The Busty Maid

I turn my head aside, refusing to lick your fingers. "Fuck you." I say, almost in a whisper as I am a little afraid of what may happen if I anger you.

Now left alone in the van, I watch you enter the cabin. My nipples harden in the cold air. Screw it, I'm not waiting for him to return. I twist and pull at the dental floss around my wrists... until I manage to free a couple of fingers. Good, I just have to yank one hand out of there even if it cuts me. I only hope you stay in the cabin long enough.

With a grunt that I wish you cannot hear, I force my right hand out of my bindings and use it to free my other hand. Now for the ankles, but I find myself constantly checking the windows. You may come back at any second...
Old 04-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #10
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

I return to the van and open the van from the back of it. Seeing you desperately trying to untie your feet, and i laugh at you and slap your face. There is nothing but woods and wild animals in these parts. See the blood on the van floor he states hoping none of the wild animals get a smell of it. Grabbing you your ankles and lifting the up and spanking your bare ass many times as it turns beet red. I hear noises in the woods i grab you and throw you over my shoulder and start walking to the cabin and you say drop me so i do and i finish my walk to the cabin and you see wolves coming out of the Forrest and yell please come get me before they eat me.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #11
The Busty Maid

(Kinda confusing there. Who is saying "Come get me?" If it's me, am I yelling at you or the wolves?

I think it's better if you don't include my dialogue and thoughts in your posts.)
Old 04-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #12
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

(ok no problem! I dropped you on the ground and you heard noises in the woods and wanted me to come back for you.)

I did go back and pick you up and take you inside the cabin. Next time listen to me and do as ordered. I slapped your face and your tits a couple times for punishment. I grab your hand that was bleeding and tasted your blood. Then I tied you by your wrist and might cut open the wound larger. Then took out my butterfly knife and cut off your blouse exposing your very low bra that you ordered from Fredrick's of Hollywood for this party. To make sure the boyfriend got in the mood fast.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #13
The Busty Maid

My breasts are now red from your slaps. You can see that when you cut my blouse to reveal the silky white bra I am wearing. The pain around my wrist makes me wince whenever I struggle again. Still, I remain defiant, constantly twisting and squirming to get away from you although all that does is wiggle my boobs in your face. I scream at you, "Asshole! Fuck you! Let me go right now, dammit!"

(What position am I tied in? What are you using to tie me since the dental floss has been removed?)
Old 04-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #14
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

( your hands are tied above your tied to a rafter, Use old smelly itchy Fibrous rope.)

I just watch you struggle against your bidding and your tits just shake all over the place and about to come complete out of your bra saving me the trouble of cutting the bra off of you. I walk over a roiling bench filled with toys of pain. First i take a riding crop to the exposed cleavage of your milky white tits. Now they have massive red marks on them and you are screaming plus crying. The tears are making your bra sheer and see-thru exposing the true color of your nipples.

Then i rub it up against the crotch of your panties and you suck in air as it goes over your clit. Give your pussy a quick shot and you scream again. I just rip off than thin little skirt to expose your tiny white silken gstring with stains from when your pussy has leaked from me finger fucking you earlier.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:27 AM   #15
The Busty Maid

"Aaah! Stop!" The stinging pain on my boobs brings tears to my eyes. The one hit to my pussy makes my knees buckle. Immediately I squeeze my legs together to protect my pussy. "Please, no more. I'll give you anything. Just let me go." I start to plead between sobs. My words come out quickly, filled with desperation. It has only been mere minutes since you began this torture and I can already take no more.

Through wet eyes, I glance around the room while waiting for your response. You have a bench where a pile of torture instruments lie. Oh shit, you will not be satisfied with just using a riding crop. The nastiest of those tools leaves me visibly frightened and I look down at my cum stained g-string in silence.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #16
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

I cut the straps to your bra and that give me even more room to whip your tits now. I go unhook it saving it for later on. Now your pale pink and tender nipples are expose foe the first time. The cool air in the cabin makes them grow into hard buds of joy. I reach and grab them with both hands and pinch and twist just as hard as i can both ways. all i heard is screaming and begging me to stop. I pick the riding crop and lift up your tits and whip your nipple hitting right on top of it. Next i reach down and rub your pussy and find it dam inside and out could you be liking this as well.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:47 PM   #17
The Busty Maid

I watch my bra fall to reveal my erect nipples. The pain from you pinching them makes me clench my teeth but failing to hold in my screams of pain. I lean back and try turning my body to pull my breasts away from your fingers but all that does is stretch them further. Next comes a hard strike with the riding crop right on the tip of my nipple. "AAH! Stop it!" I continue to beg.

I am whimpering now. Your fingers rubbing my pussy makes me let out restrained moans, sort of halfway between pleasure and suffering. You can tell I want to resist it, to hide the fact that you are causing my arousal right after painfully torturing me. But my body betrays me and I cannot stop myself from cumming.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:57 PM   #18
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

That massage of your pussy tells me that your body will betray you very quick like the time i finger fucked you. I walk behind and drop my pants and my cock is like a piece of wood and 7 inches of it. I pull out you gstring and force my cock all the way in there the first time without and problems due to your pussy being wet already. I am driving it deep and hard into your body that you save for a year waiting for him to come and make love to your body. I have just ruined that plan terribly!! I tell you your pussy is very tight, but I will loosen it up very quickly with my cook inside. Just screaming stop it and don't cum inside of me please!! I am just laughing my head off. As i am fucking you i slap you ass hard leaving red hand prints all over this lovely round full ass of yours. Your is starting to betray you now.
Old 04-08-2017, 12:39 AM   #19
The Busty Maid

I lean my head back and shut my eyes. "Aaaah! Fuck you! Fuck you, asshole! Stop it!" I can't believe it. A stranger is pushing his cock deep into the pussy meant for my boyfriend. Not only that, the sheer size and thickness of it is making my clit swell. I am desperately pulling at the ropes trying to get away from you. Damn it, my mind is screaming for me to get away from you but my body wants more. And I know you will not stop, not when my pussy is tightening.

Finally, I settle down into quieter begging, "Just don't cum inside me. Please don't..."
Old 04-09-2017, 07:35 PM   #20
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

I laugh at you as i am fucking that ever soooo tight pussy of yours meant for your future husband. I ask u what will are children look like after i knock up your pussy. I just laugh and continue on fucking your wet and tight pussy. It is working overtime on my cock it doesn't know that it is the wrong one. All of a sudden your hips start to buck and hearing moans of pleasure and getting cussed out at the same. Your pussy is milking my cock like it has never before and after 10 to 15 mins of this my cock feels like an erupting volcano shooting one massive load of cum deep inside your abused pussy after another. I pull out with a small pop that tell me it is not too loose yet.

I go clean up with your blouse and some water because i have an appt with my parole officer in the am that i must keep or go back to prison. So i leave you screaming don't leave me like this.

Tags
humiliation, roleplay, torture