Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2006, 07:47 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default 1991 law change

Prior to 1991 it was legal in the UK for a man to rape his wife, this was changed when a man forcibly entered his wifes parents house and raped her, the case was taken to the european high courts and it was there Lord Keith proclaimed in his wisdom "Abolishing a husband's 250 year old immunity from criminal liability for raping his wife removing the long-standing rule that a wife was deemed to have given her consent irrevocably(undoubtedly) was no longer appropriate. "

So the man went down for raping his wife and the law changed then and there.

when you think about it 1991 was only 15 years ago, some of us were riding push bikes with there mates causing hassle to the community(me) and others are old enough to be married during this time.

Just interested to know if people were actually aware that prior to 1991 in the UK although your wife could kick, scream, scratch etc you would not be charged with rape as it was deemed a martial right under common law.

Even worst it was not until this case was heard there was no law prevent a man being charged with raping his wife, in fact they all could have been charged prior to 1991 the issue was this statement made by a Sir Matthew Hale, a seventeenth century witch-hunting judge, stated-in a hook not even a judgment that marriage entails irrevocable consent, and one judge after another has maintained the legal fiction, keeping wives in legal sexual slavery.

Basically every judge after this stuck to this belief it was not law until 1991 when they did some digging.

Gessh i get deep in my posts sometimes
Old 08-13-2006, 01:25 PM   #2
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Wait until they realize that marriage is a form of prostitution... what will they think about that?
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:29 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm
Wait until they realize that marriage is a form of prostitution... what will they think about that?
Well, I need to go up on my hourly rates, then.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lmao!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #5
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I don't mean money changes hands, although sometimes it does. I mean that in a traditional marriage the guy is turning over his paycheck basically for the right to have sex. If we didn't want sex or female companionship there is not a guy out there who wouldn't rather just live on his own or have a bachelor pad with a couple of his buds. And I know the old women need men like fish need bicycles stuff but many want a man just like men want them so they are willing and able to offer the sex and companionship but usually only to and with guys who will offer up substantially in the income department.

Am I right or am I right?
Old 08-13-2006, 04:31 PM   #6
clan_hunter

Quote:
I don't mean money changes hands, although sometimes it does. I mean that in a traditional marriage the guy is turning over his paycheck basically for the right to have sex. If we didn't want sex or female companionship there is not a guy out there who wouldn't rather just live on his own or have a bachelor pad with a couple of his buds. And I know the old women need men like fish need bicycles stuff but many want a man just like men want them so they are willing and able to offer the sex and companionship but usually only to and with guys who will offer up substantially in the income department.

Thats a typical guy remark, i would happily stay at home raising the kids while the women brings the bread home and offer her companionship. Nothing better in life than your kids.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

in my opinion? wrong!
its not all about sex. its love and family and values.
its friendship and trust and knowing there someone there who you can rely on...just as they can rely on you. its sharing and caring. this cant all be summed up under sex and a companion. you can f*** a dog and get that
without having to share a paycheck. reality check. most women bring home their own paychecks. not their fault if the fella gets a better wage cos he's a man and this crappy system values males more than females and hence gives them higher salaries for the same job. in reality by the time the female has finshed work she then goes home to do the housework and look after the kids. where is her paycheck for this full time role IN ADDITION to the job she most likely holds down as well?
the world needs a reality check but hey thats the way it is so what can we downtrodden women do...except make your life hell???
this is getting a touch cheesy so will end it there!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:32 PM   #8
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

To koda, Looking for life without problems, ain't ya, man?

There is no such thing. Might as seek Eldorado

Quote:
Gaily bedight,
A gallant knight,
In sunshine and in shadow,
Had journeyed long,
Singing a song,
In search of Eldorado.

But he grew old--
This knight so bold--
And o'er his heart a shadow
Fell as he found
No spot of ground
That looked like Eldorado.

And, as his strength
Failed him at length,
He met a pilgrim shadow--
"Shadow," said he,
"Where can it be--
This land of Eldorado?"

"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied,--
"If you seek for Eldorado!" -- Poe
I can tell you this right now, what you are looking for, you will not find.

... and the mystery of it is, it is right under your nose.

Don't expect me to give it a name, for if you don't even know that, you are helpless. Have fun looking for it.

Last edited by gal4; 08-13-2006 at 05:34 PM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:43 PM   #9
clan_hunter

LOL, Gal.... You are such a bitch "Clapping loudly"
Old 08-13-2006, 11:31 PM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice poem Gal.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:53 PM   #11
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Come on, pile it on. But prostitution is the oldest profession why? Because women figured out that men would rather pay a few bucks for sex rather than everything for sex. Or worse yet a man would have to pay a few bucks for sex because he saddled himself with a woman who was unable or unwilling to perform. Probably not a problem back in the old UK when a guy could rape his wife legally as I learned today.

But I'm starting to think that maybe innocent is too innocent to hang with pervs and freaks. Seems like a site that caters to people who don't think normal shouldn't be all that surprising a place to encounter people who don't think like you. If you think you think normal that is.

Whew. Easy for me to say. Once.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:59 AM   #12
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Thats a typical guy remark, i would happily stay at home raising the kids while the women brings the bread home and offer her companionship. Nothing better in life than your kids.
No kids, but my wife is the primary income source while I finish off my education. Once I'm done, my income should be more than hers, which will allow her to take maternity leave so we can start our family.

For us, it's a partnership. No real primary roles. Right now she works more and I do more of the housework. The roles will change in the next 3-5 years, as she wants to be the one at home with the kids.

It's all about planning for the future and doing your part for the success of that plan, whatever your part may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Don't expect me to give it a name, for if you don't even know that, you are helpless. Have fun looking for it.
I got it!!! Eldorado is a mustashe!

Quote:
But I'm starting to think that maybe innocent is too innocent to hang with pervs and freaks. Seems like a site that caters to people who don't think normal shouldn't be all that surprising a place to encounter people who don't think like you. If you think you think normal that is.
Innocent has proven herself here, time and time again. We're still getting to know you right now, junior. All thoughts and ideas are welcome here. Noone is surprized by tangental thoughts. Personally, when I see thoughts and ideas that conflict with my own, I try to engage that person. Not to attack, but to discuss those thoughts and ideas. THIS IS HOW WE GROW MENTALLY! Sounds to me that the problem is not with Innocent, Clan, Gal4, or myself. Sounds like SOMEONE ELSE likes to express his/her thoughts and not have them questioned or challenged.

You feel that strongly about your thoughts, more power to you. Just be prepared to take the intellectual high road and stand behind your statements, or be prepared to experience a major shift in your way of thinking. Takes effort, but much more rewarding in the long run than taking the low road and martyring yourself as misunderstood, persecuted by people who "don't think like you".

Take the high road. That's how you'll earn respect around here.

Last edited by Rheostatic; 08-14-2006 at 11:15 AM.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 12:15 PM   #13
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Wow ... koda ...

Before attacking the U.K. laws maybe you should check U.S. laws first. The United States don't even have a nationwide law covering rape. In many states rape is considered a man forcing himself on a woman. Other kinds of rape aren't even included in their laws. Meaning a guy can't be raped (by man or woman) just because rape isn't defined that way in the law. So maybe we should just settle on "no country is perfect" ...

Secondly I wonder how this archaic opinion could make it through the generations. So prostitution is our fault? It's got nothing to do with men not being able to control their sexual needs? What is your next step? It is our fault if we're raped because of our clothes? Women just prostitute themselves because they like to get the money ... some historical education concerning that might be appropiate.
So this poor man has a wife that is "unwilling or unable"? Maybe you should ask around how many women have to deal with that problem concerning their husbands or boyfriends. I can only say I met far more guys that were unable than girls. So where are all the male prostitutes we women need?

Is your view on marriage actually that cynical? If all we want is a man to take care of us and a paycheck, what makes men still want to marry us? Don't they get your insight? Or is it maybe that men just like to settle for regular sex, cooking, cleaning and so on without having to put any effort in their wives or themselves?

And finally - to stay on topic a little - many european countries didn't have any laws about rape in a marriage. Sexual intercourse was considered to be a woman's duty to her husband, so a man forcing his wife was nothing more than an honest man making his wife follow the call of duty... It took women some time and work to change that, but what could women expect as long as judges were men exclusively?
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:17 PM   #14
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
in my opinion? wrong!
its not all about sex. its love and family and values.
its friendship and trust and knowing there someone there who you can rely on...just as they can rely on you. its sharing and caring. this cant all be summed up under sex and a companion. you can f*** a dog and get that
without having to share a paycheck. reality check. most women bring home their own paychecks. not their fault if the fella gets a better wage cos he's a man and this crappy system values males more than females and hence gives them higher salaries for the same job. in reality by the time the female has finshed work she then goes home to do the housework and look after the kids. where is her paycheck for this full time role IN ADDITION to the job she most likely holds down as well?
the world needs a reality check but hey thats the way it is so what can we downtrodden women do...except make your life hell???
this is getting a touch cheesy so will end it there!
It is this second job that typically explains lower female pay. It has been shown that statistically, females take more days off from work, work less overtime, and are more likely to put family before work. Females are FAR more likely to take maternity leave, even in the enlightened european nations that have laws allowing men the same maternity leave rights as women.

Since "showing up and being there" are the simplest and most universal measures of performance, males get more frequent and higher raises for performance.

Additionally, since males are often the sole "breadwinner" they often use that as a bargaining chip for raises. Supporting a whole family can play on the compassion of a boss.

Despite what the so-called "feminists" like to imply, there is no male conspiracy to pay women less for equal performance.

There is, however, an age-old cultural norm that shoulders the burden of most expenses on the male in a relationship. Dates are typically paid in full by the male.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:29 PM   #15
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
So maybe we should just settle on "no country is perfect" ...

Secondly I wonder how this archaic opinion could make it through the generations. So prostitution is our fault? It's got nothing to do with men not being able to control their sexual needs? What is your next step? It is our fault if we're raped because of our clothes? Women just prostitute themselves because they like to get the money ... some historical education concerning that might be appropiate.
So this poor man has a wife that is "unwilling or unable"? Maybe you should ask around how many women have to deal with that problem concerning their husbands or boyfriends. I can only say I met far more guys that were unable than girls. So where are all the male prostitutes we women need?
Prostitution is not a bad thing. Whores are often excellent people How is it anyone's "fault"?

I've taken gifts for sex before. I'd take money for it.

Allowing rape to be blamed on a woman's attire is a stupidly roundabout way to enforce "moral decency" in dress.

Such attempts are insulting to everyone.

However, if a woman was wearing a t-shirt or button that said "please rape me" then yes, her clothing WAS asking for it, and her rapist should be aquitted.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:19 PM   #16
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think blaming a rape on attire is silly and ignorant. I mean this comment as a basic generalization and not an insult at you Stern. If you take all the porn and sites and prostitutes and any other sexual outlets away and dress women in clothing that reveals nothing, guess what, sex crimes would still happen and I bet they would happen more frequently.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #17
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
I mean this comment as a basic generalization and not an insult at you Stern.
Don't worry, I'm not insulted at all.

I didn't take it as an insult since that's not what I said...

I don't like morality lessons concerning clothing because firstly it's no one's business how I dress and secondly I like to dress sexy myself.

Blaming the way a woman dresses for sexual harassment or rape is a male argument. Of course sometimes used by women as well, but when you look at them you know why they don't like sexy clothes ...
Old 08-23-2006, 07:09 PM   #18
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I don't make that argument myself as I firmly believe that attire has little to do with a sex crime, it can get you noticed quicker but that's about it. Besides I certainly would not look good in a speedo!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:52 PM   #19
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

This tread has gotten wildly far from the law but then we are so fantasy like far from the law.

I do not think the way a woman dresses shoud be a reason to excuse her rape. In fact I am turned on more by modested dress than I am by hooker attire. So yes if you dress like library woman and I rape you it is your faule.

Women have early learning that their sex is power. More times the woman will say no to sex if you do not buy her flowers or nice dinner. The more you can afford to giver her the more she will fuck you. No need for smarts to figure that is like prostitution. Surely not all women are like that but more than think so. Some will say no I never but if they are suddenly with a man who can buy all the nice stuff they learn to like it.

Like man who says to girl would you fuck me for a million dollars and she says yes then he says will you fuck me for a dollar and she says Hey What kind of girl do you think I am and he says we just proved that and now we haggle on price.

Sternenlied can be mad about this but it is true, just maybe not for her. Or maybe her too.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:01 PM   #20
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Like man who says to girl would you fuck me for a million dollars and she says yes then he says will you fuck me for a dollar and she says Hey What kind of girl do you think I am and he says we just proved that and now we haggle on price.

Isn't this a Groucho Marx joke? I've heard it before, it's funny. However I think you are right. A lot of women are brought up with the inner knowledge that sex is power, more often they learn this on their own when they reach the age of knowing what sex is and how a lot of men will bend over backwards to get it, especially if the woman is super hot. Though I do not think all women use sex that way but most all of them like to be wined and dined. Not a bad thing unless you are using someone to get something and not giving anything in return, such as pretending to like a guy so he will buy you this and that or take you to nice places. Common term, gold digger. Very unattractive. Oh as far as the thread getting way off topic, it's OK Clan Hunter isn't here anymore. So he won't mind.