Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2006, 08:59 AM   #1
Minotaure

Minotaure has initial reputation
Red face 2 Girls & Twins Sisters

For most men, doing it with 2 girls at the same time is one of the top 10 fantasy. But what if these women are in fact sisters ! Does it become more attractive ? Better if they're twin sister like these babes here:

http://galleries.miltontwins.com/004...o/01/index.php

Tell me what you think about that.
Minotaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:18 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

If you show her yours, she will more then likely show you hers

yeah, have you MasterCard, Visa ready, she also takes cash.

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:43 AM   #3
Minotaure

Minotaure has initial reputation
Red face

[QUOTE=gal4]If you show her yours, she will more then likely show you hers

yeah, have you MasterCard, Visa ready, she also takes cash.

QUOTE]

Hello Gal4. I have 2 questions: First is it you on this fantastic picture ? If so let me tell you how beautiful & sexy you look. Of course it is dark, but with computer manipulation, I have been able to see your face. This babe, you I hope, is pretty dam hot.

Second can you explain your message about credit card, I don't understand, unless you just want to said, that anything can be obtain with money ???

And for the first part "If you show her yours, she will more then likely show you hers". This is not always true. As a voyeur & exhibitionnist, I have frequently unzip my pant in public place, store, restaurant, bus & metro to show my cock, just like that or masturbating, even until I cum. Most of the time the girl just avoid to look a me when she realise what is going on, or go away because they probably fear to be attack.

But sometime, they're woman who enjoy it, smile, laugh or even come talk to me while I play with my penis in front of her. Greatest case are when that lead to fellatio & penetration, but this is truly the exception...

XXX
Minotaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 01:23 PM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

No, that is not me, not posting myself on here.

Used to know flashers when I was working as a prostitute. I used to talk to them, too. Beats walking around the place and doing nothing.
Sometimes they pay me for a little action. We go off in the alley, of some place not frequented much and we have at it.

Most of the time, they were nothing but bums, smelling bad, and got things even worse, no, those guys regardless of how much money they had, would not touch them at all.

No, no, no, those were not fun times, they were a drag. Got bunch of bad memories from that period of my life. But they were not all bad.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #5
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
No, that is not me, not posting myself on here.

Used to know flashers when I was working as a prostitute. I used to talk to them, too. Beats walking around the place and doing nothing.
Sometimes they pay me for a little action. We go off in the alley, of some place not frequented much and we have at it.

Most of the time, they were nothing but bums, smelling bad, and got things even worse, no, those guys regardless of how much money they had, would not touch them at all.

No, no, no, those were not fun times, they were a drag. Got bunch of bad memories from that period of my life. But they were not all bad.
Did they freak out when they saw what you were packing, Herb?