Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2014, 12:25 PM   #81
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The blindfold is taken off and while you still have a cock in your mouth I show you your profile on the site. "You see we have a site specifically for the punishment of cock teases like you. Your profile alone has over a thousand hits. Apperently some people either know you personally or recognize you. One says: That slut has been manipulating my boyfriend and his friends for days, give her one in the ass for me. Another: She's a whore simple as that, so treat her like one, I would love to see her fucked air tight by the people she teases and then given to creepy whinos afterwards." I scroll down showing how many comments are made, you can't read the specifics but you can see a lot of people want you humiliated and used and then put online. "Still think anyone wants to help you whore?" The cock in your mouth pumps faster his cum spilling in your mouth another one jerks off next to you and shoots his load on your face and arm and some hits the floor.
"Clean it up bitch" you are ordered with a spank to the ass.
"'Yeah lick that cum off the floor."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #82
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is some hesitation but eventually I go down on my knees and lick the cum off that dusty floor as everyone watches with sadistic glee. When that is done, I wipe the cum and tears off my face. "Please let me go. I won't tease anyone again." I plead with everyone in the room despite knowing, much to my despair, that none of them will release me. This is not just a long torture session to teach me a lesson, it is also to satisfy their lust towards me that has been building up ever since I made my presence known in this town.

In desperation, I say to them, "What can I give you to make you leave me alone? Do you want money? Do you want me to leave this town? Please, I can't take any more of this!"
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:40 PM   #83
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"We want you to make us all cum, then we will take you home and post this on the web site" One of them men grabs you while another one starts taking some twine from the back of the bar. Before you can react you are pulled down on top of one who works his cock into your ass, another starts to posistion himself between your legs. You feel the thin cutting twine digging into your breasts were the words cock whore among other grafetti has been written, your breasts are tied together while the one holding the twine slides his cock between your tits. A forth one gets above your mouth his dirty cock slapping your face.
"Your hands are free bitch start stroking my buddies,"
I watch as one cock is shoved in your mouth and slowly forced down your throat.
"Just hang in their slut, you've only got about a dozen or so more to go. Then when we've all cum we are going to play one more game and then we'll take you home."
Old 08-04-2014, 03:10 AM   #84
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Immediately I obey, my hands reaching out to stroke two cocks randomly chosen from whoever is within reach. If I have any more protests, any further attempts to beg for release, that big cock stuffed into my mouth silences me. The twine makes my breasts hurt as it squeezes them together, pushing them forward like a pair of overinflated balloons, but not so tightly that it prevents insertion of a cock between them. My hands continue frantically stroking each cock to the point of cumming before moving on to the next one, and with the body of the guy ramming my face blocking my view, I can only find each handjob recipient by feeling around.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:11 AM   #85
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The cocks in your fuck holes start swelling up and you can tell that they are getting close. The one in your left hand has Already spurted and The one in your mouth is still thrusting away. Your breasts are pulled tighter together enveloping another's cock as He uses the twine to ride you like à rodéo steer.

Finally you feel cumshot after cumshot. Your head is raised to see at least ten more to go. You are directed to the monitor Which is now hooked to à laptop. Your profile and all the suggestions underneath it.
"Read the comments and suggestions out loud including the sender, you will then thank them and dedicate our next sec act to them"
Old 08-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #86
The Busty Maid

"That bitch deserves everything she is getting. She needs to be fucked in the pussy so hard she can't stand for weeks." I read one of the comments, a mean spirited quote that I assume must be written by a girl I stole a guy from. (not sure what you mean by "including the sender". Do you want me to come up with a name?) Another comment is, "Forget about raping her, just sell her to the highest bidder as a sex slave. Think of how much money you will make." One more comment goes, "You should, like, tie her up and put her on a bus, then drive it all over the country. Then everyone will have a chance to fuck her."

"T-thank you..." I say to the laptop, "Whatever they do to me next is dedicated to you all." It sounds forced, unconvincing and a little silly but that is what I am told to say.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:55 PM   #87
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Well you Heard cuteStartekFan lets fuck this bitch." You hear à drunk mexicain say. His cock about Ten inches We hold you down as He pushes His fat cock into your tight pussy.
"Maybe we should sell your ass." I tell you as the whino fucks you Without mercy. "Those three bruthas are next," I motion to three black gansta types, each sporting à juge cock.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:47 AM   #88
The Busty Maid

I struggle weakly while the men pin my arms and legs down to the floor. When the Mexican's cock goes into me, I let out a soft shriek that is certainly not a moan of pleasure, but my pussy is wet enough to suggest otherwise. His cock is covered in juices with his first entry, no matter how hard I try to stop it. Once in a while I struggle harder, jerking my arms or legs off the floor, only for the men to hold me down tighter in response.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:25 AM   #89
Larzaius
Privileged Member

One of the bruthas pulls a syringe.
"Enough of this stuff and we can sell your ass," he said squirting it out. " What do you say bitch do you want à taste." He sees the fear in your eyes as you look at the needle,cthe idea of being turned into à junkie whore for the rest of your life. The fear males you tighten up and The Mexican cums
"It will definently make her horny," His friend says turning you over and pushing His cock in you from behind.
"Just à little," I tell them, you are so focusd on one that you dont notice the other needle go in your leg. A hot flash starts to feel your body. You panic at first, as your body heats up, your heart beats faster and you feel an enhaced sense of arousal. You feel the big black cock growing in you as your body betrays you.
"You still have eight to go slut, but now it should be more fun for you. Lets Party"
Old 08-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #90
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

One of those 8 was a woman with a strap on. She waited for her turn with the the whore. The strap on was bigger than anything guys cock there. She was out too destroy this whores cunt. Just before she fucked this worn out cunt she rubbed hot sauce all over the head of the strap on and started fucking her. she let out a blood currying scream so they had to stuff her mouth with a fat cock to keep the noise down!!! The whore only could take it she had no other choice!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 02:24 PM   #91
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Your head is still swimming while you suck the other black Guy off.
"I can make all your pain go away, you'll end up feeling really good instead." As he speaks the third bro angles himself around the sadistic bitch so can push His cock in your ass
He pulls His cock out of your mouth. "All you have to do is ask réal nice for another shot, or just moan around my dick and suck it réal nice."
Old 08-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #92
The Busty Maid

A drug that increases my arousal and getting fucked with hot sauce. These people are insane!

"Give me another shot. Please give me another one." I beg the man I just sucked. Whatever they injected into me makes the fucking more pleasurable than it should be, as even the strap on with sauce on it causes my pussy to clench. It is not that I enjoy the first dose and its effects. I am just afraid of what will happen if I don't give an answer that he likes.

(Think you guys can wrap this up now? There are millions of different ways to punish a cocktease, but eventually I'll run out of new ways to respond. So if it's okay with you to end this, set me up for the grand finale.)
Old 08-06-2014, 01:01 PM   #93
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You feel the stinging needle , and then bliss. You don't seem to be scared of the seven cocks left to pleasure. In fact you want them. You want Pleasure!

We spend the rest of the night using your every hole and degrading you. By the time we are done you are à cum covered broken mess.The black dealer hands me à was of cash.
You hear us, but in your drugged state you dont Move.
"She is all yours."

Two weeks later, you cant recall à time when you were not pleasing someone. As you suck one customer and get fucked by another. Your keeper gives you your daily dose and that males you enjoy your life as their whore.

"Better get used to this," he tells you. "We intend to keep you for a long time"

The End
Old 08-06-2014, 08:38 PM   #94
The Busty Maid

I was actually expecting you to set me up for one big fuck that I will respond to. Oh well, that works too.

Right now I'm taking a break after this lengthy roleplay. This is where you can suggest ways to improve my roleplaying, if there is anything less than satisfactory.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #95
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(OOPS , I misunderstood, I can set you up with a good grand finale, you did great, this was a basic rough and brutal set up but you did very well for a first time. My original plan was to return you home were you think your safe only to learn that we already posted the video and all the class mates and neighbors you cock teased are waiting for you.)
Old 08-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #96
The Busty Maid

Never mind, the ending you wrote is good enough although it's a bit short. Hope I didn't offend you by cutting this off before your intended ending.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:09 PM   #97
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Not at all hope we can play again some day
Old 08-08-2014, 07:00 AM   #98
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Until next Busty Maid!! I hope you enjoyed my little comments to your thread!!!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote