Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #21
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He grabbed her nipples and twisted really hard. "Wrong your name is cocksucking whore now" he pulled on her harder. "Now what's your name?
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #22
TiedUpSexKitty

TiedUpSexKitty has initial reputation

Sasame let out a yelp as he grabbed her nipples and started to twist them. Her cheeks turned bright red, and a few tears dropped down from her eyes. "Cocksucking whore.." She said, barely loud enough to be heard.
TiedUpSexKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:30 PM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Now I want you both to pick up all your clothes and introduce yourselves to my friends. Make sure they hear your names. They watched at the fire pit as the girls blushed. "Then cocksucking whore you'll tell me if you want pleasure or pain." He picked up herr bag and pulled out her cellphone and dumb slut's as well. "Calling for help is a waist of time there are no signals here, Now go meet your new owners."
Old 05-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #24
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame, along with the other girl, scooped up her clothes and walked slowly over to the men. She eyed the brunette girl before saying in a quiet voice. "I'm ..." Her small hand went to her cheek, wiping away a tear. "I'm cocksucking whore.." The blonde said, so humiliated that she wanted to curl up in a ball and just sob. She turned to the original man, the cherry pie customer. No, this was not the same person. The person in her diner was nice and sweet. This man was a monster.

Pleasure or pain? "I-.. I want.." Her blue eyes looked into his own, filled with fear and pleading. "I just want to leave. Please. Please let us go.."
Old 05-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #25
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now whore, that's not a choice for you anymore, if you don't choose I'll choose for you, Now you can say one of two things, either I want to watch this dumbslut get fucked while you punish me or I want to watch you hurt this dumbslut while I suck your cock, anything else and I'll make a third less plesasent choice" She noticed them starting up the winch.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #26
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame shook her head. "I don't want her to get hurt.. Please.. Whatever doesn't hurt her, that's my choice." She said quietly. Sasame couldn't bare to watch someone get hurt because of her own selfishness. Although there was no way she wanted to be hurt, she just couldn't submit someone else to whatever torture they would do to her.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #27
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Then want to hear you say I want to watch this dumbslut get fucked while you punish me" then go over and throw your clothes and hers in the fire pit. You're ours now so you have no life anymore." He smacked her ass hard "The longer you make us wait the worse it will be for you both"
Old 05-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #28
TiedUpSexKitty

She swallowed hard. "I.. I want to watch this d-dumbslut get fucking while you.. punish me." Sasame somehow said, yelping when his hand made sharp contact with her ass. Hurriedly, for fearing they would get mad if she made them wait, she tossed the clothes in the fire. When she saw her only source of coverage go up in smoke, she lost all hope.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #29
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Good little whore, I think I'll tend to you personally while the others gangbang this slut." She watched as the other one got pulled down and held. "After she makes one cum you'll be allowed the option to switch to pleasure or continue pain." "Now put your hands up high" he said grabbing a pair of manacles attached to a bar on the tree. Two others tied seperate ropes around her legs attached to two tent pegs on either side of her.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #30
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame was so nervous she felt like she was going to be sick. She watched as the poor girl got jumped on like she was a deer in a pride of lions. She forced her eyes away from the scene and remained still while the boys tied her legs and her arms were secured above her. Sasame tested the bonds, and swallowed. They were strong, and there was no way she could move out of them. Her skinny, curvy figure was now displayed in front of them, and she couldn't move.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #31
Larzaius
Privileged Member

She then heard the revving of one of the truck engines and she found herself suspended and spread eagled hanging off the ground. She watched as the monster pulled on a pair of gloves and pulled out a branch from a thorn bush, "Which would you prefer your tits or your ass" he asked her cupping her breasts in his gloved hand. In front of her dumbslut was having her tits fondled and her pussy finger fucked while having another's cock in her mouth. "You chose pain, now where would you prefer?"
Old 05-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame whimpered as she was suspended and extremely vulnerable to whatever they wanted to do with her. She stared at the thorn covered branch, tears rolling down her cheeks as she choked out "ass," thinking that those thorns on her breasts would much more painful.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #33
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Ask properly, say please spank my slutty little ass Master" She watched the others raping dumb slut. He whispered in her ear "Right now you are under my protection as long as you do and say as your told they'll leave you alone, so make sure all of them can hear you"
Old 05-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #34
TiedUpSexKitty

The hope of all the others leaving her alone was enough to make the girl comply to this one's orders. While he was awful, being treated like it by all of them deemed to be much worse. Somehow, his promise to her was a bit calming. Sasame coughed, eyes still locked on the branch and all the sharp thorns that lined it. "Please.. Please spank my slutty little ass.. M-Master." She forced herself to say, body visibly tensing to the pain she feared was coming.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #35
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He raised the branch with all its little thorns and rapped her across her slender little ass, he then raised the branch and thwacked her with it over and over again. The thorns leaving little marks across her ass. She looked over and saw dumb and the six men each one was arranging to have their cock used by her somehow. Her new Master whipped her a couple more times. He looked over and made sure no one was watching. He went around her and started blowing and kissing the welts he left on her ass.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #36
TiedUpSexKitty

The first time the branch made contact with her sensitive ass, Sasame let out a loud scream. The thorns dug into her skin, catching on it and leaving scratches that immediately became dappled with blood droplets. The pain was so intense, it stung like hell. And he kept doing it! Over, and over, and over. It felt like he would never stop. Sasame was sure that her ass was nothing but blood and completely destroyed, but all it had was scratches with a few places that the thorns had caught that started bleeding a little.
When he paused, Sasame tensed, and anticipation of the next rip of pain overwhelming. But then, she felt cold air on the welts and soft lips upon it. It was a little embarrassing, him treating her ass like this. But, it softened the pain and she was grateful for it, her body visibly relaxing to the treatment on her abused rear.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:32 PM   #37
Larzaius
Privileged Member

She turned to see that dumb slut was now stroking two of them while a third had her mouth. She was penetrated in both her ass and her pussy and the final one was fucking her tits. While behind she started to feel a soft sensation of a hand rubbing her trimmed pussy. "Once she cums you can ask for pleasure or more pain, as long as you don' resist me and you don't forget your new name I can keep you to myself, when one of them cums don't forget to refer to yourself as the cock sucking whore" he said stepping away from her for a moment and reaching into the cooler.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #38
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame coughed, squeaked a little at the feel of his hand between her legs. She had never been touched there, and him touching there now was making her very nervous. "Please.." She asked quietly once he stopped touching her. "Why are you doing this to me? How long until it's over? I-.. I don't want to make a choice that hurts her.. But.. I-." Sasame stopped there, simply dropping her head and waiting to see if he would answer her or not.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #39
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Oh yeah bitch take it" the man in her ass groaned. Sasame watched in horror as her choice was now going to be forced. Her Master returned with a bag of marshmellows. "Well what do want next, more pain or the opportunity to pleasure your new Master?" he asked her.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #40
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame swallowed thickly. The pain on her ass burned, and she didn't want to have to take another dose of pain right away. Besides, who knows what they would do next. She looked at the girl on the ground, almost apologizing with her eyes as she was scared her choice would hurt her. "Pleasure.."

Tags
humiliation, kidnapping, slave training