Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Picking up Strays (Larzaius and tiedup sexkitty

I've been watching her for some time now, I come in the small diner order my usual pie and cup of coffee from her. She is a nice thing to look at young, blonde, firm she would make a lovely pet to add to my menagerie but first I was going to have to pick her up. I originally only meant this as a stop over from another collection. But she served with that smile and I knew I wanted her chained to my bedpost. She smiled as she served me. At 6'1 and 190 pounds I wasn't what you would call physically intimidating unless I wanted to be. My blonde hair and young face caused most people to trust me no one suspected that I was a pet trainer.

But I was at a dilemma, my friends were getting restless and I promised them a girl but at the same time I kinda wanted this one to myself. I decided to leave it up to her unknowingly. Sometimes when she's distracted she brings me the wrong pie, I order cherry and decide if she brings something else my friends and I are going to take her on a camping trip before she gets to my place.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
TiedUpSexKitty

TiedUpSexKitty has initial reputation

Sasame rushed about the diner. It was busier than usual today. Was there a recent holiday or something? No time to think about that. She had three orders to fill, and even after that there was still hardly any time to think. After delivering salad and sandwiches to two of her tables, she picked up the cherry and brought it over to the man sitting at a booth by himself.

"Here you go, sir." Sasame chimed with a cute smile as she set the dessert down in front of him. He wasn't bad looking. Not bad looking at all. But, alas, no time to get distracted from work!
TiedUpSexKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well it looked like my friends would have to settle for someone else. I smiled finished my pie and coffee and went back to my truck. I then spotted just the thing that would help me control my new pet and please my friends. She had to be early twenties with brown hair and long legs. I got my cholroform ready and watched for when she was alone. I looked under the tarp to make sure the manacles were ready, checked to make sure I had the proper stimulators so she would be wet when we arrived at the campsite. She would be the example I use on my new pet so that she would behave, I will give her a choice obey my commands as she watches what happens to fuck meat over there or join her.

The brunette came out of the ladies room and I put the chloroform rag over her and dragged her to my truck, I quickly ripped her panties off and used them as a gag while I attached the manacles on her. They were on a short chain leaving barely any room for her to move at all. She was still pretty out of it as I stuck the vibrator in her. I covered her with the tarp and parked my truck across from the diner. It would be at least another 30 minutes before my new pet's shift ended.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame sighed, letting herself sit in a chair of the now empty diner. That had been quite the shift. Her hands went behind her head and freed her hair from the ponytail she had it in, her long blonde hair now flowing down her back and over her breasts. After giving herself a few minutes to relax and enjoy the mostly quiet diner, she decided it was time to leave.

Her car had recently broke down, leaving Sasame to walk to and from work for a week or so. It was dark out, sending a chill down the blondes spine. 'I better hurry home. She said, beginning to cross the diners parking lot.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

She crossed the parking lot unaware I was watching. I called my friends to let them know I would be there shortly. I followed her to the spot that I knew was not only dark but a deadzone for cell phones. I quietly stalked behind her and then slipped the cloreform rag on her face.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #6
TiedUpSexKitty

This was the creepiest spot to be at night on her way home. The little ally like path that cast shadows all over. Sasame clutched her coat tighter around her as she sped up the pace to quickly get home. But, she wasn't fast enough.

In the blink of an eye there was a foul smelling cloth over her face and strong arms holding her around the waist. Sasame struggled, but within 30 seconds the chemicals got to her, and she slumped against the body behind her; unconscious.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:52 AM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He dragged her to the truck and exposed the tarp. A sadistic idea came over him as he saw his other captive moaning trying to get the vibrator out of her.
"Its a three hour dry to where we are going," he told her as he adjusted his new pets manacles. He arranged it so her legs were spread and her crotch was over the fuck meat's face. Her arms were chained behind her back. He cut off her panties and used them as a gag "But, if you can make her cum with just your tounge in the next hour I'll take it out." He removed fuck meats gag and replaced the tarp not giving her a chance to answer. It would be interesting to see what happened in an hour.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #8
TiedUpSexKitty

In about fifteen minutes, the chemicals had worn off enough for Sasame to slowly awaken from her sleep. Feeling the bondage, she snapped out of her drowsy state and immediately began struggling. One of the first things she noticed was that her crotch was bare and was lightly touching something. The next was that when she tried to call out, her mouth was stuffed with cloth and all sounds she tried to make only came out as muffled, quiet screams. However, she continued trying to test her bonds
Old 05-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Don't move so much" she heard a female voice say in the darkness, she was panting and Sasame could hear a slight buzzing noise coming from somewhere. "My face is right underneath your, phh" she spit as a bump caused her tounge to rub against Sasame's crotch, he wants me to make you cum, but I.. I have a vibrator in me, its been there... for hour... three hour drive he says....he'll take it off if you cum... won't do it." Sasame heard her breathing louder and louder. She felt whereever you are coming to a stop. A few minutes later the tarp is lifted and she could see that they were on a deserted highway. The customer Cherry Pie walked around and lifted her dress and ran his fingers lightly over her trimmed mound. "So I guess you like that vibrator in you, better change the battery its a long drive," She heard a cry from the brunette. Their captor sighed. "Alright I kinda was fibbing we're actually only twenty minutes away so I guess I can kind of give you a break. He took the vibrator with him and replaced the tarp, but not before taking one last look at his future pet.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
TiedUpSexKitty

The voice of the female beneath her startled Sasame. A muffled squeal came from her throat as she felt the girl's tongue accidentally touch her womanhood. While her heart was pounding fiercely and the poor blonde was terrified, she felt a small sense of relief when whoever it was beneath her told her she wouldn't make her cum.

Suddenly, she felt the car slow to a stop. Before she knew it, she was looking into the face of the man. She.. She knew him! She had served him the damn pie at her diner! How could he.. Sasame's eyes were filled with fear as she watched his every move, trying to jump away at the feel of his fingers lightly touching her most private area.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius pulled his truck off the highway and onto a dirt road where his friends were waiting for him at there special campsite. They liked this place because the trees were sturdy enough to handle their fucktoys weight. A week was spent setting up a firepit, winches and pullies attached to the trees and other fun diversions. His friends, fellow collectors and trainers were waiting with weapons to make sure the girls obeyed. He removed the tarp "I'm going to unlock your chains, neither of you do anything stupid, my friends are crack shots"
Old 05-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame's eyes widened as she saw what looked like a fire pit with a group of guys around it. She was so scared, a tear rolled down her face as she began to think of all the things that would probably happen to her. The girl beneath her had already proven that these people were sick perverts, and she didn't want to think about..
Oh god. Sasame was still a virgin! She didn't want these brutes to tear into her and kill her! Another tear escaped her eye before she swallowed, telling herself to shape up and that she would get out of it. For now, all she could do was wait to be released.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

He climbed in the cab and undid their shackles, her fellow captor was too exhausted to try and run as she was lowered in the cab. He undid her manacles and jumped over the cab. "Alright come on down and get over here, we won't hurt you unless you make us," he ordered. He marveled at the location they were at and looked at the area around him. It always amazed how accomadating mother nature was to the perverted ones.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:43 PM   #14
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame hesitantly got out of the car, but not before ripping out the gag that was in her mouth once her shackles were undone. They were her own panties! That was disgusting. Sasame very slowly and shyly followed the man over to his group of friends. She swallowed thickly, not liking being nude from the waist down. "Please.." She began to say quietly. "Please let me go. I- I won't tell anyone or say a word, I swear to you. Just.. Please.. Let me go."
Old 05-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"No, we are not letting you go" he told her in a cold voice. "Not until we get a little entertainment, maybe after a week we'll let you go. Now as you can see we have knives and guns, so don't do anything stupid. We won't kill you but we can still shoot you and make it hurt. Now both of you empty your pockets, we want wallets, cellphones, keys, a fuck it take all your clothes off and toss them to us, purses to." One of my friends cocks his rifle. "First girl with all her clothes off will get to choose who goes first. We are going to play a fun little game called Pleasure or Pain"
Old 05-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #16
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame let out a small sob at listening to all of his words. "Please.. I-..I" She what? Even she didn't know what she planned on saying. It was pretty obvious that these guys weren't going to let her go scotch free. Maybe if she was good they wouldn't fuck her.. Maybe if she obeyed them and gave them little things they wouldn't take her virginity and she could just go home. Slowly, Sasame eyed the other girl who was next to her, wondering how she was taking this. Would she strip off all her clothes willingly? Hesitantly, and very slowly, Sasame began to tediously take off her shirt while more tears ran down her cheeks.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The other girl looked over at Sasame, taking her shirt off, she was tired kidnapped forced to have a vibrator in her non-stop for an hour and now she was going to be raped and killed. She wondered just what were they going to do to her. She threw her bag over to them and started unbuttoning her shirt. She knew one thing she wasn't going to compete in their perverted game. Let the other one win, let her stall with the cell phone she slipped out of the bag.

He watched his pet begin to take off her shirt his cock throbbing in his pants. As he watched two of his friends set up the winches one of them was going to hang. He secretly hoped his pet would behave, he didn't want to mark her up too much.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #18
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame was too scared to want to strip first. The thought of them raping and killing her was distracting her too much. She knew that the minute she stripped they would have her, and even when the other girl stripped, they would have her as well. Sasame knew that she couldn't win, and she wanted to stall all the time she could to avoid being in this situation; and to think.

Finally, Sasame was done stripping. But, did she finish first or did the other girl strip before her? She didn't want to look. She just kept her eyes glued to her feet. What if the other girl finished before her? Would she make Sasame endure whatever tortures were coming? But, what if Sasame had taken off her clothes first? What would she do? What would they do? She crossed her arms over her chest in an attempt to cover herself at least a little bit. Sasame was blushing widely, having never been naked infront of a man before and now was forced to stand there infront of multiple men.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #19
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Put your hands down" he told Sasame, and you hurry up" Sasame turned to see the other girl still wearing her panties struggling with her stockings. Finally it was over both good girls stood naked in front of their captors. "What's your name?" he asked the brunette.
"Britney" He slapped her breast hard.
"Wrong for now on your name is dumb slut" He slapped her breast "Now what's your name"
"Please.. I can't..." he slapped it again and started to remove his belt.
'What's your name?"
"Dumb slut" she cried out. He walked over to Sasame "And what's your name?"
Old 05-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #20
TiedUpSexKitty

Sasame watched in horror as the man made the other girl call herself dumb slut. Very slowly, she lowered her hands to her sides as the man then walked over to her and asked for her name. What was she supposed to say? Did he want her to refer to herself as dumb slut? Sasame had to make a choice. What was she going to say? The blonde swallowed thickly, saying "Sasame," hardly above a whisper as she avoided making eye contact with the man in front of her and kept her stare on the ground.

Tags
humiliation, kidnapping, slave training