Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-28-2018, 11:44 PM   #1
Callie

Callie has initial reputation
Talking Experienced Female Roleplayer looking for Male or Female Rapist - Ideas Inside

Hey there!

I haven't roleplayed in several months but I'm an experienced writer and I'm looking to get back into the creative scene now that I have more time on my hands. I'm afraid I'm quite fussy with my partners; I'm looking for someone who can give detailed responses and is happy to throw plot twists in to keep things interesting. I will happily cater to any particular kinks you have that don't cross my hard limits, and I'd love if my partner would do the same for me.

I mentioned in the title that I'm searching for a male or female rapist, but I am also happy to play the aggressor if any ladies would like to roleplay a lesbian scene.

Some ideas:

Lesbian "Correction"
- I would love to play a lesbian that gains the attention of a male or female aggressor that wishes to "correct" my character. Through rape, torture, brainwashing/conditioning, slavery and the like.

The Purge - Obviously this isn't an original idea, but based on the movies. Perhaps my character could be seeking revenge on another and the tables get turned, leading to violence and rape.

Serial Killer - I love to play dark characters, so in this idea I thought it would be interesting if my character was a criminal. Perhaps a serial killer or something similar. Your character, a criminal or officer, could become obsessed with figuring out her identity, bringing her to justice or breaking her down until she helps with his criminal activities.

Superheroes/Villains - I know this is rather overdone, but I do love the idea of playing either a heroine or villain that ends up captured, tortured and raped. Yum!

I am of course open to any ideas that you may have! I'm always looking for something new to play. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE anything supernatural. So I'd be willing to add in elements of this into any of the above ideas, or to mix in with any of your own.

Demon summoning gone wrong, vampire captured by a hunter, prophecies and curses, angels and demons, enslavement of priestesses and goddesses... Yeah, basically anything supernatural!

Anyway, sorry if this was a bit lengthy! If you've made it this far and fancy roleplaying with me, please get in contact.

Callie x
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this sounds like a very interesting idea !! I do enjoy a good role playing event. I am a little slow due to being a disable vet. Got hit in the head once or twice too many times.
Do u want to do it here are an email chat or over an im chat
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 06:03 PM   #3
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Callie:

I'm an experienced female roleplayer also who has been away from the scene for a while. Your suggestions are not my style but I have always fantazied about re-creating rape scenes from movies as a roleplay (there is a hint of rape to come in the movie The Purge).

Movie like Clockwork Orange, A fuzzy ball stuck in my mouth, tape wound around my head, and my clothes cut off, first around my left breast, then right, as my husband is forced to watch before being taken my four teenagers.

Or Lipstick where my daughter's teacher (yes, I know it was sister in the movie), ties me down on the bed and anally rapes me.

From "The Ladies Club". I'm a police woman and three youths break into my house, throw me around between the three of them before putting me on the floor, and well, you know.

Hope we both find some good roleplay partners. Have fun.

Stephanie
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote