Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2007, 03:01 AM   #1
v1n

v1n has initial reputation
Arrow Japanese Rape/Internal cumshot Scenes

Hey guys, new here. Thought I'd like to share some of my favorite videos. I found these over time browsing through the bikinibikini.com forums. Hopefully nobody already posted them. All the scenes are done by japanese actresses but most of them are quite brutal... Nothing you guys would mind, I'm sure. Sorry, I don't know how to put in caps. I can, however, tell you that the downloads are worth it

Female swimming teacher molested and raped. She's held down by another student as the last one shoots his load inside her.
http://rapidshare.de/files/23955673/...ng_Teacher.asf

"Schoolgirl Takes 100 Nakadashi" features several gangbang scenes, and though they are not exactly brutal, she does seem to object. All 100 men (well, that's what I'm assuming from the title) fuck and shoot inside her
http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=JZ8Q60MR

Girl is repeatedly raped inside a building. This one is probably the most brutal scene I have in my collection
http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=YACHAKYR

Nao Oikaiwa raped in by two men in a hospital bed. The last guy shoots his load inside her as the other one constrains her. This one is alright IMO. I personally like her other (non-rape) videos better.
http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=WSPJR6PI

Oh, and happy new year, guys. I'll put more up if I find anything nice. tell me what you think of the vids
v1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:34 AM   #2
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi v1n and welcome to RB.

I downloaded the third vid in your series. In fact, I downloaded it twice. Both times, the only player that I could get to play the vid was VLC Media Player. Just FYI, Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic and Image Grabber II all gave this:

Last edited by Wiz; 01-03-2007 at 04:57 AM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #3
Alien

Alien Level 1 (100+)Alien Level 1 (100+)

I now that video. It's not from Jyuri Wakabayashi's "Rape Swimming Teacher" v1n described. I've never found a working copy of the vid you downloaded - perhaps he uploaded the wrong video.

Nevertheless, welcome aboard, v1n. If the other videos are correctly labeled, I know all of them and can recommend them. Do you actually speak japanese or do you just like the girls?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:16 AM   #4
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
Hi v1n and welcome to RB.

I downloaded the third vid in your series. In fact, I downloaded it twice. Both times, the only player that I could get to play the vid was VLC Media Player. Just FYI, Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic and Image Grabber II all gave this:

Hey Wiz.

If you want Media Player to show the movie you must re-encode it, in other words you must fix it. This is happening because somehow the file lost its asf index or it is incomplete. Anyway There are some tools you can use.

1. Asf Tools (freeware but a little bit crapy)
http://www.geocities.com/myasftools/?20073

2. Virtual Dub 1.3 (and only 1.3, later versions don't support the asf format - recommedned)
http://rapidshare.com/files/10013970/VD13.rar

3. TMPGEnc (Nice but a little bit slow)
http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html

There are of course many other tools you can find to get the job done.

Good Luck.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:35 AM   #5
gay666

gay666 has initial reputation
Wink

Well i live in Thailand and i 've raped one drunk japanese tourist in a bar not far from my home.. It was my first expereince. And she was fucking pretty hot!!!!!
gay666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #6
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gay666
Well i live in Thailand and i 've raped one drunk japanese tourist in a bar not far from my home.. It was my first expereince. And she was fucking pretty hot!!!!!

OK Gay, please remember this is rape FANTASY board.

We do not discuss members commiting real rapes if you have done them or not.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:10 AM   #7
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium
Hey Wiz.

If you want Media Player to show the movie you must re-encode it, in other words you must fix it. This is happening because somehow the file lost its asf index or it is incomplete.....
Thanks for the info and the links Sanitarium . As long as VLC will play the vid, I'm happy; however, I've noted the info that you provided in the event that I can't get a vid to play on anything. My post was more for v1n's info as the originator of the upload. Cheers.