Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
Hanssen069

Hanssen069 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Hanssen069
Question Bestiality Forum Section

I tried to post messages to the Bestiality Forum and I got the thing below:

Cannot connect to your database

What happened?
Hanssen069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The whole board went tits up for a few days.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:00 AM   #3
Hanssen069

Is it OK to post my pictures?
Old 07-17-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanssen069 View Post
Is it OK to post my pictures?
Hello Hanssen069, and welcome to RB.

Perhaps a lot of your questions will be answered if you read the Sticky Threads at the top of each separate Forum. It really will help you get around better here and is worth the effort.

This is meant as well meaning advice. You have three threads going in this Forum which might get more answers and positive responses if they were placed in a more appropriate area of the board.

This Forum is Idle Talk and is generally used for Games and fun chatter. Whereas your threads are rather more specific. Yes there is an area where Members post Pictures of themselves, but it is generally not done here. Check for the separate thread in the Pictures and Movies Forum. New Member Introductions are on the General Rape Forum and Bestiality has its own Forum as well...

Thanx and enjoy your stay.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanssen069 View Post
I tried to post messages to the Bestiality Forum and I got the thing below:

Cannot connect to your database

What happened?
There was a server error that took out RB for several days...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
Hanssen069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Hello Hanssen069, and welcome to RB.

Perhaps a lot of your questions will be answered if you read the Sticky Threads at the top of each separate Forum. It really will help you get around better here and is worth the effort.

This is meant as well meaning advice. You have three threads going in this Forum which might get more answers and positive responses if they were placed in a more appropriate area of the board.

This Forum is Idle Talk and is generally used for Games and fun chatter. Whereas your threads are rather more specific. Yes there is an area where Members post Pictures of themselves, but it is generally not done here. Check for the separate thread in the Pictures and Movies Forum. New Member Introductions are on the General Rape Forum and Bestiality has its own Forum as well...

Thanx and enjoy your stay.
I thought this was a forum that people post pics, videos, and discuss humans fucking animals? I found this forum on a Google search. Can you please help me with this:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=27322
Old 07-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Firstly hi, then

on the front page you will find a link to the Bestiality section, and there you should find what you are looking for.

One thing, it is not polite to join a board, and then ask if there are other boards.

And anyway, try googling them again
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
Hanssen069

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Firstly hi, then

on the front page you will find a link to the Bestiality section, and there you should find what you are looking for.

One thing, it is not polite to join a board, and then ask if there are other boards.

And anyway, try googling them again
Google does not help in my search.