Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2018, 06:15 AM   #1
FwbwiGL2
Banned

FwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these parts
Default Wholesale Jerseys

McDonald also saw a neurologist, who cleared him to practice.
"He just didn't feel right Sunday so we went through the whole process," Fisher said. "Obviously,NFL Jerseys China, he's been cleared,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and he was out there."
How or when the concussion developed is a mystery to McDonald.
"I'm fine," McDonald said. "Nothing's bothering me anymore. It's nothing major."
The Rams held him out of practice Wednesday in a precautionary measure, McDonald said.
"I just felt like I was out of it a little bit. I was not myself. A little headache."
Missing practice meant taking some razzing from his teammates in the secondary.
He reported his condition to the Rams first thing Monday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. He underwent the battery of tests necessary before stepping back on the field.
McDonald, a third-round draft pick in 2013 from Southern California, has been on the field for every defensive snap this season.
Rams coach Jeff Fisher said the club followed the concussion protocol.
"Any day that you sit out, these guys will give you a hard time," McDonald said. "You don't want to sit down and watch practice. You want to be out there."
"I hope there's more blocks in me," McDonald said. "I hope that there's one in me every week. It's just about going out there and executing, and if the opportunity comes up, take advantage of it."
And he has been out there for St. Louis.
The second-year Ram downplayed his ailment.

He also contributes on the special teams. In the Rams' first win this season against Tampa Bay, McDonald blocked a punt and a field goal. They were the first blocks in McDonald's career and marked the first time the Rams had blocked a punt and a field goal in the same game since 1979.
NOTES: Several starters who did not practice Wednesday were back Thursday. DE William Hayes (illness),Jerseys Wholesale, WR Kenny Britt (knee) G Rodger Saffold (knee) and DE Ethan Westbrooks (hand) were all full participants. ... LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar (toe), CB Trumaine Johnson (knee) were limited again. ... CB Brandon McGee (foot) was limited after being a full participant Wednesday. ... CB Janoris Jenkins (knee) and backup C Tim Barnes (shoulder) did not practice for the second consecutive day.
McDonald won a starting job in training camp in 2013. He played the first three games before a broken fibula in Week 4 caused him to miss six games. He returned to start the final seven games,Boston Celtics Jerseys.
The 6-foot-2, 217-pound safety was back in a limited capacity Thursday after being allowed to work out by the Rams' medical staff. McDonald said he expects to play Sunday at Kansas City.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — T.J. McDonald played every snap last week before showing up on the St. Louis Rams' injury report with a concussion and missing practice Wednesday,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"I sat out enough last year to know what that feels like, so I don't sit want to sit out at all," McDonald said.
"I really don't know exactly when it happened," McDonald said after practice at Rams Park. "I can't point to one play. I just know that after the game, I started to feel a little something. I was a little off. It was like a fog-type thing.
McDonald's style of play creates collisions. He takes pride in making hard hits. Through six games, McDonald ranked third on the team with 56 tackles.
FwbwiGL2 is offline   Reply With Quote