Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Chapter 1 of the Diary of a Madman

First Victim for Madman
Chapter 1
By Throatdagger

I finally moved out of the house once I got my degree, but the thoughts of raping my pregnant mom and her having orgasm after orgasm has stuck in my mind. I guess through fate I landed a job as a pharmaceutical representative. You know the guys that go from doctor to doctor promoting some medicine or the other. I had been on the job only a few weeks when luck smiled down upon me. I was visiting a local ob/gyn doctor when in walks the very pregnant blonde woman. I listened intently as the receptionist went through her usual list of questions to verify her insurance, address and phone number. I pretended to jot down notes for my sales pitch, but instead writing down the woman’s address and phone number. It was all I could do to keep from shooting my load right there; then I was snapped back to realty when the receptionist called to me and said the doctor had a few minutes to squeeze me in. I anxiously met the doctor and rushed through my presentation, leaving a supply of the note pads and pens that the company handed out.

Luckily we live in a fairly small town so I knew right where the street was located. In only a few minutes, I was driving down the street, almost stopping as I cam to her address. Checking to make sure that no other cars were in the garage, I drove around the corner and parked. I got out and opened the trunk of my car to grab my rape kit, then headed down the sidewalk. I pretended to look at a notebook as I walked briskly along. Heading up the sidewalk, then cutting around the side of the house; stopping briefly to snip the phone wires before going into the back yard. Putting on some gloves before pulling my lock pick out, a twist or two and the back door swung open. I slipped inside; looking around the kitchen, then grabbing a butcher knife off the counter before heading to the bedroom.

Checking my watch; making sure that I was running on schedule before changing into my rapist uniform which consisted of a t-shirt, khaki slacks and sneakers and a ski mask which I pulled over the top of my head. Then I pulled out a small jar of coco butter and stuck it in the drawer of the night stand. I set my camera on the dresser and checked my pistol for ammunition before stuffing my office clothes back in the bag. I walked over to the lamp and ripped the cord from the plug before cutting the cord from the lamp with the knife. Next I went to the closet and pulled some of the husband’s neckties from the hanger, tossing them on the bed for quick retrieval. Checking my watch once again as I headed for the front door. Right on time, she pulled her car into the drive way. Pulling my mask down over my face, I stepped behind the front door. I heard the key slide into the lock and turn. The door squeaked slightly as it swung open.

I sprang on the unsuspecting blonde like a wild cat. I grabbed her around her neck with one arm, snatching her tight against me; her pocket book dropping to the floor as she grasped for my arm. I jammed the pistol to the side of her head as I kicked the door shut with my foot. “Not a fucking sound if you don’t want me to kill you.” I growled in her ear as I poked her head with the pistol. “Do as I tell you and you and your baby will come out of this just fine” I continued as tears started rolling down her soft cheeks. “My money and credit cards are in my purse. What jewelry I have is in the jewelry box on the dresser in the bedroom.” She stammered as her whole body shook with fear.

“Ok; let’s go and see about the jewelry.” I said in an attempt to convince her that this was a simple robbery. I pulled her down the hallway to the bedroom; her hands still grasping my arm around her neck. Once inside the bedroom, I shoved the door shut with my foot as I told her to put her hands down to her sides. Her hands trembled as she let them slowly drop to her sides. I spun her around with her back against the wall as my eyes roamed up and down her swollen breasts and belly. I ran the pistol down between her milk filled boobs to her belly button. I patted her tight tummy with the side of the pistol as I reminded her that if she didn’t do exactly as I said, I would kill her and that fucking kid she was carrying. Tears really rolled down her cheeks as she begged me “Just take what you want and go. “I won’t tell anyone.” She begged as she squirmed tight against the wall; her fingernails scratching it like a cat clawing. I felt an evil smile creeping across my face under the mask. Little did she realize what I really wanted?

I ran the pistol back up the front of her maternity blouse; poking the end of the barrel under her chin. Stepping back a few feet; enjoying the site of this pregnant babe quivering completely under my control. “Ok, let’s see what you really look like. Take your clothes off. Nice and slow; remember any wrong moves and I start shooting.” Her whole body shook in fear. “Please don’t; don’t make me take my clothes off. Just tie me up and go.” She pleaded, her voice cracking with terror. “SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STRIP!” I shouted as I wave the gun at her belly. Her hands trembled as she chocked back her sobs. Slowly reaching for the top button on her blouse, she began releasing them one by one. Her full milk filled tits bulging over the top of her bra. After she had the buttons undone she looked at me with pleading eyes. “What the shit are you waiting on?” I asked as I waved the gun again; her fingers slipped under the bottom hem and she slid the blouse over her head, her long blonde hair falling from the collar like golden straw. I motioned with the pistol towards the overstuffed chair in the corner. “Toss it there.” I ordered as I felt the bulge growing in my crotch. Her tits were even bigger than I had imagined.

She tossed the blouse over the arm of the chair and then reached for the button on the waist of her stretchy pants. Slipping the button free then pausing to kick her sneakers off in the direction of the chair. She slipped the slacks below her extended tummy and then over her firm tight ass. Bending forward some to slide them down her legs, her tits almost spilled from their cups. Nervously balancing herself, she managed to slide the slacks over her feet. Standing as she tossed the slacks on the chair. “Ok, you have had your fun. You got your rocks off so just take my money and leave.” She said as she gathered some courage.

“Bitch, you have to be kidding me. We have just begun to have some fun. Now get that damn bra off.” I demanded as I pointed the pistol right at her belly button as it bulged out over the waist of her cotton panties. She hesitated so I angrily said “I am going to count to three, if that bra isn’t off and on the chair by the time I get to three, I am going to blow a hole right through that preggo belly of yours.” She began crying as her shaking hands reached behind her back. “Please don’t do this.” She begged as she unclasped the strap. I almost came in my pants as her tits tumbled out. Her nipples hard and pink as her boobs bounced when she turned and tossed the titty sack on the chair. Her whole body trembled as she gave me a drop dead stare. I decided that I had better get her hands tied before she suddenly found courage and decided to fight. “Turn around and face the wall; put your hands behind your back.” I said as I grabbed the already prepared lamp cord.

Slowly, almost defiantly, she turned to face the wall. I stuck the pistol in my hip pocket as I stepped behind her, grabbing her wrists as she slid them behind her back. I wrapped the cord around her wrists several times and then jerked a tight knot in the cord. “Now that is a good girl.” I said as I patted her firm tight ass. “Do I need to gag you or are you going to be quiet?” I asked, taunting her. “Quiet; I’ll be quiet.” She meekly replied. I laughed as I knew she was completely under my control. I grabbed the waist of her panties and gave a hard jerk downwards. The popped over her bodacious hips like popping a cork from a wine bottle. Her body froze with fear as I forced the panties down over her calves and around her ankles. I thought to myself how lucky I was on my first pick.

“Look up at where the wall meets the ceiling. Keep your eyes on that seam.” I demanded as I ran my hand through her shoulder length blonde strands. She just stood there; frozen. I grabbed her hair and YANKED her head back. “Bitch, don’t make me get rough.” I snarled as I forced her head obscenely back. She yelped like a stepped on puppy as her head was pulled further back. She stumbled slightly, falling against me, her bound hands right in my crotch. I felt her body tense as she realized her hands were against the huge bulge in my pants. Feeling how hard my cock was; leaving little doubt what my intentions were. “Oh God, please don’t. Don’t you know I can’t; it will kill my baby.” She babbled; trying vainly to plead her way free.

I didn’t say a word as my hands grabbed her big milk filled tits and began to squeeze them. They were so big and so soft. Her nipples were getting longer with each squeeze of my hands. I could see from the side of her face that she was biting her lips, trying not to scream. My hands worked her tits, bouncing them like balls in my hands. I rolled her stiff nipples between my thumbs and finger; chuckling as a drop of milk seeped out. She was definitely going to drop anytime. This was going to really be fun. “I think my dick wants to come out. Get it out.” I whispered sinisterly in her right ear. She shook her head frantically. “I told you to get my cock out. Now do it unless you want this to get really ugly.” I threatened my voice now clearly agitated and impatient at her refusal as I squeezed her tits harder. I felt her trembling hand reaching for the zipper on my fly. I began rubbing her tits more as she tugged the brass zipper down. Her fingers slipped through the opening, moving the slit in my boxers aside. Her soft shaking hands curled around my man hood; tugging it out through the small openings. Without being told anything, she took a big gulp and began tugging on my throbbing cock.

Her hands felt so good as she pulled gently but firmly on my shaft. “I can do a better job if you untie my hands.” She said meekly. “If you want me to get you off, untie me so I can do a better job.” I just laughed. “I think you are doing just fine now.” She relaxed some, letting me enjoy her tits. Droplets of milk now steadily dripped from her nipples as she tugged faster and faster on my cock. Surely this bitch wasn’t so stupid to think I was going to be satisfied with a hand job. How dumb could this blonde be? I knew it was time to move to the next step. I slid one hand from her tits down over her swollen belly, rubbing the tight skin in circles. Then I slid my hand lower, sliding it up and down on her clean shaven mound. I slid my hand further down; forcing her thighs apart as she instinctively clenched them.

“Now now, I want to feel that baby chute you have. Step out of those panties nice and easy and spread your feet.” I said as she cringed at the words. “Please, stop.” She sobbed to which I slapped her naked ass hard. Jerking against me, she kicked her panties from around her feet and then slowly slid her feet about a foot apart. “Get those fucking feet apart; how in the hell am I going to feel you like that?” I yelled as I gave her ankles a swift hard kick. She yelped as she slid her feet wider and wider. When she had her feet about two feet apart, I slid my hand between her thighs. She instinctively clenched her thighs for which she received a stinging slap to her swollen belly. “Bitch, I am getting tired of your games. You going to let me do this or do I start blowing holes in that baby pouch?”

“Oh God” she mumbled as her thighs loosened their grip on my hand. I slid my hand back and forth in her puffy pussy as my other hand continued milking her like a cow. Her body trembled as my fingers sliced higher, feeling her like never before. I could feel her moist folds slipping on my finger as I demanded. “Get those fucking hands busy. You know what you are supposed to do. You had damn well get busy unless you want me to get really ugly and ram my hand inside that chute.” Tears streamed down her cheeks as her face flushed red with humiliation. I felt her gripping my cock as she tugged frantically on my man hood. My dick was throbbing faster as her pace continued. This was pure heaven, molesting this preggo as she yanked me off. Her breaths were becoming labored as she worked faster and faster. I could feel her wedding band sliding on my dick as her fingers rubbed my shaft. The veins on her neck were bulging from the strain of continuing to stare at the ceiling. I could tell from the way her body was beginning to spasm that she was fighting the urge to cum. She grimaced as I worked her nipples more; I knew they were getting sore from the constant abuse.

“Please untie me; I will give you oral sex. I will be good; you can get off and then just leave me alone.” Her voice crackling as the words spilled out. I chuckled at the thought of now having complete control of this dumb blond bitch. She was now willing to drop to her knees and suck my cock in hopes of me just walking away. “I won’t fight or try to run; I promise” she pleaded in a vain attempt to stop her molestation. I decided to see just how good of a cock sucker she was. “Ok, but no stupid shit or I will kill you and that damn baby.” She nodded in compliance. I yanked the knot loose in the cord; letting her rub her wrists where the deep red marks were forming. Grabbing a handful of her blonde hair, I pulled her away from the wall and spun her around to face the bed.

End of chapter 1
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote