Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Ride into Hell (please Sindyloo and Throatdagger only)

I have been at the local dive of a watering hole watching the action. I caught one lady drive up and get out and walk seductively into the bar. I watched her try and hustle drinks during the night. She was notching but a cock tease. After she got some poor sap to buy her a drink, she ditched him like a bad penny to move to some other poor bum.

I decided that I would collect from her when she left. Finally, a little before closing time she started gathering herself. I dashed outside and slipped into the back seat, croching low behind the driver's seat. I peeked out the back window to see her stumbling towards her car.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:01 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW really fun time again as usual!! my mind wanders dizzily from getting to many free drinks from the poor guys in there. Hey like I paid them let them get some good looks at my breasts and even cope some feels on me before I dumped the poor bastards!

Was dressed hot to had on a silk white low cut peasant blouse on. Showing lots of my ample cleavage from my 38-Cs. Had on a short mid-thigh black skirt with garters and fish net stockings! Black high heels and a ankle band set everything off! My well made up face was framed by my long curly Blonde hair.

Going up to my car my keys slip out of my hand and fall to the ground. I bend over to pick them up leaning heavily on my car with my other hand. I dont even look back at the obscene cat calls behind me as they get a good view of my red thong covered ass!!

"OH HELL!! So fushiing S>...Faced!! Gonna get my CAR and Drive my Stupid Asss Home!! To damn wasted crappp." So dont even look I plop into the drivers seat and close and lock the door! I look into the mirror to check mylipstick and I SEE HIM???"" I open my mouth to scream but there is a large strong hand clamped tight over it now as my heart races in fear now..........
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My gloved hand snatches your head tight against the head rest as I flip my switch blade knife open with the other. The blade glistens in the dim lights of the parking lot as it flashes in front of your eyes.

"Not a sound or it will be the last thing you ever do." I growl into your right ear. "Hand me those keys; nice and slow." I demand as I move the blade closer to your face.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HUH??? Keys what keys?? Oh crap he wants my car keys!!! So freaking scared can hardly move now so terrified now and some how manage to my my hand up and back to him with the keys in them.

His knife keeps me from moving at all as my wide eyes are fixed on it. My stiff breasts rise and fall in shudders as my breathing gets hard and erratic. OHHH FUCK!!?? What the Hell is Going To happen to ME???...... The only thing I can see is his blazing eyes from the darkness behind me!..................
Old 12-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I remove my hand from your mouth and jerk the keys out of your hand. "Down on the seat, Bitch. Get face down on the seat and put those damn arms behind your back. You try any funny shit and I will slice you like a loaf of bread." I yell as I yank you sideways and shove you over the console, mashing your face into the passenger's seat.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:44 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Oh my god can hardly breathe hurting from being shoved over like this. "Please Mister......Uhhh Dont hurt me?? PLEASE???" LET ME GO ........ohhhhhhh Just let me go??"

So scared and dont know what to do will just keep obeying him for now, keep him happy. "Easy Mister I I`ll do whatever you say Okay??"........
Old 12-20-2006, 10:55 AM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"You are damn rigth; if you know what is good for you, you will do wxactly what I want." I say in a menacing tone as I jerk your wrists tight behind your back. I grab a cable tie from the waist of my pants and slip it securely around your shaking wrists.

"Get curled up down on the floor." I demand as I give you a shove while I crawl into the front seat. I grab the leash that I have tossed over the driver's seat and fasten it around your neck. I tug on it as I tie the other end to the steering column. Chuckling, I say "Well now is you get any ideas about jumping out, I will just drag you along."
Old 12-20-2006, 12:12 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Please Just let me go. you can have my car I wont turn you in!??" My voice is raspy and shaky from fear and the tight collar trying to cut off my air!

Damn I think to myself no way to escape right now. Can hardly move my hands now and even if I jumped out....well dont want to think about it!??

While we drive I find myself looking at his face and despite the mean sneer on his face it is nice. Not handsome but not ugly tho. Well tanned stubble a broken nose and a couple of nasty scars on his face. This scares me more now as he is used to violence!.........
Old 12-20-2006, 12:51 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I drive out of the parking lot. As I drive out to my prplanned spot, I glance down to see the little slut cowering in the floor. I see her looking up at me as she tries to avoid thinking about what I plan to do. She is has a different attitude than in the bar. Her cock teasing now changed to cock fearing. I finally make the last turn leading down an isolated dirt road. There isn't anyone withing miles. This is an old logging road that hasn't been used for years. I finally pull into a clearing where the loaded the trucks. The small trees that were left standing just the right size to stake a fiesty bitch to. There is a large tree that has taopled over during a storm; perfect for a make shift rack.

I stop the car and remove the keys. I untie the leasy from the steering wheel as I open my door. "Come on; get your sorry ass out here." I demand as I tug on the leash.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"URKKKk Please okay already?? I`m coming out." Clumsily get out falling on my face as its hard to get balance with hands behind me. But I shakily stand up and trembling look around at the quiet dark woods all around us.

Crap no sounds anywhere so damn isolated wont be getting any help here at all! Still looking around for a path to run at least?? Have to get away before this guy does what he wants with me. The leash snapping tight against my throat reminds me of him suddenly as I gag and choke trying to get some air into my lungs!!..........
Old 12-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I jerk on the leash, helping to lift you to your feet by your neck. "Bitch, come on." I demand as I start towards a tree about six inches in diameter; its rough bark glistening in the moonlight. I slam you backwards into the tree and then wrap the leash around the tree and your neck then I tie it.

I step back to admire your quivering body; partly from the cool air but probably more so from fear. I step close to you and begin runing my hands all over your body. I squeezed your boobs through your silk blouse before dropping my hands running them up your net covered legs. I moved higher sliding them over you short black skirt; feeling your garters underneath. My breathing increasing as I grow more excited; my eyes filling with evil lust.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"NNGGGHHHHHHH Please dont do this??" My body is trembling now from the chill and I can barely move. If I stay still I can breathe, and his hands are moving over my helpless body feeling me anywhere he wants!!

All I can do is cry and moan as he starts raping me and I hope that I will leave these woods again! His face is filled with lust and no matter how I plead with him I know he isnt going to stop!!

Now even worse his hand moves up under my short skirt and starts to rub against my panty covered crotch. My hips jerk at his touch as he grins and rubs his fingers between my puffy lips!
Old 12-21-2006, 04:42 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Your skin feels soft to my rough hands. I pull the crotch of your panties away and gently glide my fingers into you unavoidable dampness. I pull my hands out and niff your feminity on the tips of my fingers. I wipe your huices on your sheer blouse as I move my hands down and slip them once again your short skirt. I yank the garter straps back tight and then let them go, watching you jump as they snap your tender thighs.

I laugh as I pull my knife out and begin slowly cutting the buttons off your blouse one by one. Your large breasts pushing through the sheer material like a plow through new fallen snow. soon your once expensive blouse hangs like a tattered rag. I drag the tip of my knife across the top of your heaving breasts leaving tiny pink traces. SUDDENLY I grab the bra cup trying to conceal your right breasts and stretch it out away from you stiffening nipple. A QUICK slice and then I rease the cup. I snaps back, your nipple peaking through the ragged hole like a bud emerging in the spring.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #14
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"NO Stop please??" My crys only make you do more to me and I look down and see small traces of blood along the tops of my big breasts and also see my fully erect nipple poking out of the hole.

My crotch is all wet now and tingling like crazy stupid body shouldnt be enjoying itself now! I stupidly moan again as I rub my thighs together enjoying the feel! I turn redder now as I see you eyes watching my face, then your rough hard hands go back tomy soft defensless body again!!....
Old 12-22-2006, 10:16 AM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I leer into your eyes, enjoying your torment as I slice the tip of the other bra cup away. I slip the knife into my pocket and then start to tug on your nipples; pulling them through the holes in your bra. I lower my mouth and begin sucking hard on the pink tips. I feel them getting longer with each suck. I glance down to see that they are bright red now from the attention.

I decide that it is time to have some real fun. I loosen the leash around the tree a little as I demand "Kneel down with your feet straddle of the tree." I feel the bulge in my pants grow larger as I see you wiggle.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:07 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I moan lightly as I lower myself slowly down the tree behind me feeling the rough bark scratching my tender back as I go! My nipples are stiff erect and wet and tingly now from him suckingon them!

As I finish getting myself to the ground with my calfs and feet on each side of the tree now. I am looking directly at the huge bulge in my rapists pants, I gasp and my eyes widen even more as I try one last feeble plea!?

"NOOoooooo PLease...... Dont Make Me...... Do THAT???????" PLEASE????" Then stupidly I realize my tongue is licking my full lips as I stare at your bulging pants!??
Old 12-22-2006, 05:44 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I look down at your luscious form. I unzip my pants and let my wild beast lose. I spring out like a snake uncaged, almost poking one of your eyes out. I slap your face lightly thinking that you know what is expected. My balls ache as I wait for you to accept my manhood. I drop my hands and begin to nead your breasts like giant piles of dough. I feel your nipple protruding even further as I manipulate your mounds.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:29 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Oh God too much! I moan again as I open my mouth and allow your prick into it. I taste and feel your pre-cum oozing out onto my tongue! You squeeze and pull on my breasts as I start to move my head on your stiff prick. My tongue lashes at the lenght of it as my lips squezze and pull on it,

OMMMmmmmmmmm another moan escapes me as the more I suck your hard cock the wetter my cunt gets! I can feel my juices leaking down my inner thighs now as I start to take you in my throat. My eyes lock on yours now as I continue.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:09 AM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I move my hands up and entangle my fingers in your long curly blonde hair. I pull your hair into bunches to get a firm grip around my fingers. I begin moving your head back and forth on my cock, guiding your movement. Your head knocking into the trunk of the tree as I thrust deeper. I feel the tip of my cock beging touching the back of your throat as your tongue laps the sides of my stiff rod. Your lips feel like satin gloves on the rough skin of my dick. My balls ache like they are all fire as I increase the speed of your attention. My legs tremble as the sensation in my throbbing cock grows with every stroke.

Suddenly, the excitement overwhelms me as I begin spewing my cum into your mouth and down your throat. My whole body shakes like I am in an earthquake as I spurt more and more of my spunk. Each spurt seemingly more intense than the previous. My hands hold your head tight to my crotch as I pump my seed into you.

Last edited by Throatdagger; 12-23-2006 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:59 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"MMMffFfffffffffAGHHH!!! I choke at first at the large amout of salty come he fills my sucking mouth with. twin streams of white trickle down the corners of my mouth as his come overflows my mouth until I swallow it down!

My head hurts from banging against the tree but my excitement is building rapidly as he swears loudly and the last of his thick creme oozes into my mouth.
My whole body feels like it is on fire and I shake and shiver as he slips his softening prick from my mouth and he smears a trail of his sticky jizz all over my face as he laughs!!