Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Home Schooled 3M/3F

Home Schooled
By Throatdagger

My name is Hank and my friends are Bill and Mike. Since we graduated high school 2 years ago, we have been just roaming the streets. Now with the economy, it is impossible to find jobs, even with college degrees. We don’t have the money for college so we have just been picking up odd jobs. You know cleaning people’s back yards, cleaning gutters, doing the odd and end things that people can’t do or don’t want to be bothered with. We landed this one job a few weeks ago; it was clearing the brush out of a backyard but the catch could only do a little at a time so the trash outfit would take the debris. In our weekly trip, we noticed that on Wednesday a group of women would show up at the house across the street. We quietly asked what was going on; some kind of a club. The elderly gentleman that we worked for laughed and said “Sort of, they home school there kids and decided that the brats needed some social interaction with other kids. They meet at one of the mother’s house on Wednesdays for a month at a time. I guess this month it must be Mrs. Jackson’s turn. We just smiled and nodded then continued bundling the limbs.

My friends and I had checked the mothers out before. All foxy bitches. Mrs. Jackson was a blonde; ones that came to visit were a brunette, and then a hot black bitch driving a Lexus SUV who loaded the kids in and drove off. We knew she was taking them to a science camp ran by a local church and would be gone about 20 minutes. We knew we couldn’t pass this group up; with no money, gals don’t want anything to do with you. We were all horny as hell. We climbed in Mike’s car and pulled around the corner where we sometimes parked. Rummaging through the trunk we found ski masks and some nylon rope that we had used to bundle the branches with. Checking the knives in our sheaths attached to our belt, we slipped down the alley. We slipped along the side fence. Looking at each other before slipping the masks over our heads, Mike peered through the opening in the gate to make sure the coast was clear. He slipped in the yard and moved quickly to the back door. Bill slipped around front hiding behind some bushes as I ducked in the side garage door and dashed quickly to the door leading into the kitchen.

It wasn’t long till the SUV whipped in the driveway. The black beauty slid out and quickly moved to the front door. I prepared to make my move. Peering through the window, I saw the black bitch come inside. “Get the kids delivered?” Mrs. Jackson asked. Before the door could latch and before getting an answer, the door suddenly bolted open. Bill grabbed the black lady around her shoulders with his knife at her throat. Mike and I sprang through the doors we were guarding. Before those women knew what was happening we were inside, a knife at each one’s throat as they gasped; startled by the sudden intrusion. Their bodies pinned to the back of the kitchen chairs they were sitting in. “Please; what do you want? We will give you our purses. Take our cars but please just leave us alone.” Mrs. Jackson said as she grasped my wrist; feebly trying to loosen my grip. “My purse is in the hall on a table and my jewelry box is upstairs.” She continued rambling; trying to divert us from having total control; just wanting us gone. The other two women we quickly babbling where their purses were as they gasped for air.

“Boys, tie their hands behind their backs. We don’t want to have to get the floor all bloody; do we?” I said as I yanked the length of rope from my waistband. The women were already extending their hands behind the backs of the chair. I snickered to myself at the glimmer of hope that I saw flashing in their eyes. Dumb bitches thought this was a simple robbery. How could three hot blooded guys like us pass up fine tail like these? In a flash we had all three women bounded to the straight back chairs. When I got the nod from Mike and Bill that they had the knots tight, I told Bill to collect the purses. It just took a minute till he was back with the purses. “Here, this one belongs to her.” He said thrusting a shoulder length black handbag towards me; grabbing the bag and dumping the contents out on the kitchen table. Finding the wallet, I opened it. “Sixty lousy fucking dollars; is that all you can do to save your damn life?” I asked as I pulled her driver’s licenses from the wallet. Mrs. Anita Jackson, 32 years old, white female, 5’5”, 120 pounds.” I said as I rifled through the cards in her wallet. “Please, my jewelry; upstairs in the bedroom. Take it, just take it.” She blabbered like some sort of scared kid. I leaned down, patting her cheek, I tauntingly said “Oh we will and a lot more.”

Mike and Bill each had a purse and was busily digging through the contents, throwing the unwanted junk on the kitchen counter. Mike walked over to the brunette as she squirmed in the chair; her small breasts thrust against her white blouse. “Susan Johnston is this bitch. Twenty freaking dollars is all she’s got; but a smoking hot body.” He taunted as he grabbed the front of her blouse and squeezed. “You got any family treasures that you want to tell us about? Her face flushed red as a tear streamed down her cheek. Shaking her head emphatically “no” as she tried to twist from his crude grip.

Bill sneered. “Looks like I have hit the jackpot. Two hundred bucks and a full package to go with it; isn’t that right momma?” Walking across the room, fanning the bills out like a deck of cards, he grabbed the black lady around her neck and pressed the knife to her throat. “Want to tell us your name?” She stammered “Alisa Smith; please don’t hurt us. Just take the money and go. I almost busted a nut with that plea; her tits filled her yellow sating blouse to the hilt. Bill leaned down, pressing his mouth to her right ear; then whispering something in her ear that made her cringe. “Thirty eight D” she mumbled. Bill’s tone grew more demanding. “I didn’t hear you!” He growled in her ear.

“My breast size is 38D.” She said louder; realizing that humiliation was part of the terror. Bill whispered again in her ear; this time making her struggle against her bonds. “No! You can’t! Please don’t!” she begged almost incoherently. Mike pulled Alisa’s head back more, making the veins on her neck bulge. “Bitch, do it.” Mike growled. Tears streamed from her eyes as she took a deep gasp.

“Rape us; you are going to rape us.” She sobbed as the tears streamed more. Susan and Anita shrieked in terror. All suspicion of what was in store for them now mashed. Squirming and begging for some other option; ATM cards, credit cards all being offered in exchange. Bill was already starting to enjoy his prey. His hand slid down the front of Alisa’s sheer blouse and squeezed her right tit hard making the terrified woman yelp like a puppy. “Hmmm, they real?” he asked as he continued mauling first one and then the other large breast. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she twisted under the menacing grip. “I asked you a fucking question. Do I get an answer or should I just slit them open and check for myself?” His voice filled with impatience. “They’re real.” Her voice filled with shame.

“Time for me to lay down the rules; you already know what we want. You will do exactly as we say when we say. If you get any bright ideas about screaming or trying to get free I guarantee you that will be a terrible mistake for all of you. You understand?” I explained as I glared at each of the horrified women. The women all sat shuttering as they knew their terror was about to begin; but each nodded her head that she understood. “Now guys; who goes first?” I asked nodding for the fun to begin. Mike prodded Susan in the back with his knife. Susan looked completely petrified but managed to meekly say “I will; just get this over with. Please don’t hurt us.”
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #2
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DAMN, TD !!!

NICE !!!

I do hope and pray part 2 is on the way.....!!!

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #3
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Man View Post
DAMN, TD !!!

NICE !!!

I do hope and pray part 2 is on the way.....!!!

--BAD MAN--
i couldnt have said it better myself