Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-04-2008, 02:25 AM   #61
kickb

kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We are waiting for your update.
kickb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #62
orgello

orgello Level 2 (200+)orgello Level 2 (200+)orgello Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo81 View Post
Sorry I have been not able to get the time to post a new video, have to wait for my wife to leave the house. She has something on Fridays but last few weeks its been canceled or I have something to do. Will try ASAP. Thanks for all the messages.

Sanyo
thanks for this update sanyo much apreciated. would be nice if you could post every now and then quickly so we can see whats going on and that would bump the thread up to get more interest in it.

any idea what we can expect to see in this next update?

and also do you have the HA video car show or car show 2 as it contains a forced snowball and i have never seen that before looks amazing. thanks,

orgello

one for the board
orgello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #63
milker1rb

milker1rb has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak44 View Post
Her name is Christina Carter. She has her own bondage homepage (christinacaptured.com) and also did some hogtied and powershotz if I'm not mistaken.
Its not CC, its a similar looking lady, she has done many videos for HA, I have also seen some of her stuff on clips4s@le, I have her in C@ncun Nightm@re somewhere

My old posts (here) of HA stuff are probable dead by now.

I'm looking for c@r show from HA

Nice thread BTW, keep up the good work!
milker1rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:46 AM   #64
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
As per request. Sorry I said I would rip two but only got to rip one. (wife came home early) Im doing my best for you guys and living up to my free time warrior code.

Password is something that an obsessive compulsive New Yorker would say to a guy named San to get his attention.

hxxp://www.megarotic.com/?d=()()G7ZYJ6

hxxp://www.megarotic.com/?d=65UKVDD<>

hxxp://www.megarotic.com/?d=EQKIR<>HN

hxxp://www.megarotic.com/?d=T()MKDY<>3

<> = 2

() = 9

Please no reposting and give me some rep if you would.

and if you like it tell me and I will post more
Is it me or does anybody else have a problem DL? Al I get is that the link is not available. and yes I changed the XX for TT

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:55 AM   #65
kickb

kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kickb has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MILFJE:
looking this under the links:
<> = 2

() = 9
Change these characters in the link, and will working!

Last edited by kickb; 11-05-2008 at 08:56 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #66
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickb View Post
MILFJE:
looking this under the links:
<> = 2

() = 9
Change these characters in the link, and will working!
Hmmm I think you are right maybe I am not as smart as I hoped

Thanx

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #67
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by milker1rb View Post
Its not CC, its a similar looking lady, she has done many videos for HA, I have also seen some of her stuff on clips4s@le, I have her in C@ncun Nightm@re somewhere

My old posts (here) of HA stuff are probable dead by now.

I'm looking for c@r show from HA

Nice thread BTW, keep up the good work!
Lets see here...

Silverback at HA seems to be under the impression that the actress in his videos is Christina Carter and Christina herself {when she posts on forums} seems to think she is the actress in the HA videos. So what unique tidbit of knowledge do you have to indicate that the producer of the films and the actress herself don't know who is acting in the films they create?

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #68
milker1rb

milker1rb has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Lets see here...

Silverback at HA seems to be under the impression that the actress in his videos is Christina Carter and Christina herself {when she posts on forums} seems to think she is the actress in the HA videos. So what unique tidbit of knowledge do you have to indicate that the producer of the films and the actress herself don't know who is acting in the films they create?

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Lol (at the sarcasm)

It is my understanding that CC has only done one hardcore scene and that was a BJ in a hogtied video

The HA videos are all hardcore and I admit she looks similar but IMHO I really don't think its her, I have her name as Celine Roxxx

Is there a link to where Silverback states its her or CC admits its her?

I'm sorry I shall remain skeptical on this until I see proof either way.

milker1rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #69
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milker1rb View Post
Lol (at the sarcasm)

It is my understanding that CC has only done one hardcore scene and that was a BJ in a hogtied video

The HA videos are all hardcore and I admit she looks similar but IMHO I really don't think its her, I have her name as Celine Roxxx

Is there a link to where Silverback states its her or CC admits its her?

I'm sorry I shall remain skeptical on this until I see proof either way.

Do you realize how many aliases some actresses work with? Heck how many nicks do you use on different boards you visit {I rarely use the same one}. The quick proof is the tattoo on her outer calf {i believe it's her left}, it's very distinctive and a perfect match between the "real" Christina and the HA Christina. She doesn't publicize her hardcore work with HA because she considers that due to it's extreme nature it could hurt her image in the more "mainstream" bondage community. {how's that for a laugh!} I'll PM you a link to an extreme forum where she posts occasionally and you can search it's archives to find her posts about her work for Silverback if you really want to satisfy your curiosity, she and Natasha Flade are both very forthcoming on the forum when they post {and just plain pleasant ladies to talk with}.

Cheers from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 11-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #70
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Sorry I have been not able to get the time to post a new video, have to wait for my wife to leave the house. She has something on Fridays but last few weeks its been canceled or I have something to do. Will try ASAP. Thanks for all the messages.

Sanyo

I can't believe you're apologizing to us! The stuff you've posted has been frickin incredible (+1 rep, BTW).

Do you have Officer Down? It's also from HA and I know it involves one of my favourite fantasies: a lady cop getting the tables turned.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #71
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And just to be blunt:

Stainless is right. Period.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #72
freak44

freak44 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
I'll PM you a link to an extreme forum where she posts occasionally and you can search it's archives to find her posts about her work for Silverback if you really want to satisfy your curiosity, she and Natasha Flade are both very forthcoming on the forum when they post {and just plain pleasant ladies to talk with}.
Stainless, I'd also appreciate if you could PM me the link to those posts...

Thanks in advance
F.
freak44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #73
sanyo81

sanyo81 Level 2 (200+)sanyo81 Level 2 (200+)sanyo81 Level 2 (200+)

Just to update you guys... my wife stayed home again (she was tired after work) ..... I cant rip the DVD with her here. Will try next time she leaves (which may be next Friday). Hate to get your hopes up but I have bride and school and will rip/post ASAP. Keep up the good posting on this board and I will add my two cents!!

-Sanyo
sanyo81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:37 AM   #74
orgello

orgello Level 2 (200+)orgello Level 2 (200+)orgello Level 2 (200+)

ok thats a real bummer. which one is bride and school. there not on the HA website.

one for the board
orgello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:44 AM   #75
Dirty dog

Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)Dirty dog Level 7 (700+)

Thanks sanyo for the vids. I really liked when the big tits are being raped +rep

I hope you will find more time to upload more vids. Thanks again
Dirty dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:47 AM   #76
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PIKVVD52

Hello All - I came across a vid from the same company and thought to post it here for your enjoyment. Before you get too excited, I should point out the following:

1. Its a low res RM file. the quality is not good.

2. My image grabber program could not make caps from RM files. Anyone who can do so, please feel free to post.

3. It looks like its three different clips spliced into one file.

4. Found the file as part of a compilation from a poster on another board. Don't recall his/her name - but credit goes to our anonymous benefactor.

So the hero of all three clips is the "fat bastard" we've all come to envy and admire. These must be some of their earlier videos because he's a good 40lbs lighter and the production values are very raw. But in this clip we see him a.) kidnap a woman off the street - forced blow job in the car. b.) watch a waitress getting dressed then raped in her hotel room. c.) a woman surprised in her garage, pulled out the car and raped.

Hopefully Sanyo will be able to resurface soon with some better quality resolution versions bu this will have to do for now!

Enjoy....
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #77
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

First off, thanks a lot for the clips, they are awesome!
Could someone please tell me what HA stands for?
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #78
kickb

We are waiting for Sanyo's videos. Please come back.....
Old 11-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #79
Mt Thor

Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimReaper333 View Post
First off, thanks a lot for the clips, they are awesome!
Could someone please tell me what HA stands for?
We should try to stay as clandestine as possible so I'll try to make this "unsearchable." HA stands for ha*rd**co*re*abd*uct*ion*s.
Mt Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:37 AM   #80
jaiy2kkumar

jaiy2kkumar is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah just great. thanks
jaiy2kkumar is offline   Reply With Quote