Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
Mt Thor

Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Snatched And Raped Wife

Chapter One

Sharon Knight was feeling uncomfortable as she drove through one of the seedier sections of her town. She wouldn’t have been driving through it at all if she hadn't been late for a luncheon date with her husband. It was an awful neighborhood, but it was also a short cut to the fancy restaurant she had chosen.
She didn't want to be late for another lunch with her husband. Lately, he couldn't seem to understand that her civic activities were taking a lot of her time. He should have been more understanding because it was his money and his name that caused the twenty-two-year-old woman to be head of so many civic projects.
Sharon knew how to handle him, though. Albert could be handled easily with just a promise of the great fucking the night would bring. Albert was crazy about her lush figure, her long, thick blonde hair, and her passionate lips.
Not that Sharon was that passionate.
Sharon had been born with the body of a sexpot - but she had a frigid nature and a cold, calculating mind. She had permitted boys to kiss her until she had met Albert. She permitted Albert to go a little further before their marriage. She wanted to keep him. She pretended to be overwhelmed by his short body. She married him and all his money, and she enjoyed her position in the community.
She didn't deny Albert her pussy, but she didn't fuck with him as often as he wanted. She sighed as she stopped for a red light. She was thinking that tonight she was going to have to permit Albert his pleasure. He had been getting so cranky lately.
She was getting impatient with the red light, and she didn't even notice the man who came up to the passenger side. She noticed him when he suddenly jerked open her car door and slid in beside her.
"Get out of my car!" She was nearly screaming, but her mouth closed quickly when she saw the long, curved knife in his hand.
"Shut up, bitch," he said.
She stared at him in shock. Nobody had ever used that kind of language with her. Nobody had ever threatened her with bodily harm. She could feel her heart pounding.
"Drive through the light," he told her. "Turn left at the next corner."
"I'm Mrs. Albert Knight," she said haughtily. "You can't just order me around."
"I know who you are," he said. "And this knife is going to be sticking in your pretty tit if you don't do what I tell you."
She drove through the intersection and turned where he told her to turn. She had never been so scared in her life. This man had told her he knew who she was.
"Pull up to the curb," he said.
She drove the car carefully as she pulled near the curb. It was a practically deserted street. Two very young children were playing at the other end of the street.
"Get out, Mrs. Knight," he said, "but be very careful. You try to run away, and I'll hurt you bad."
She got out of the car: She thought about running away, but she didn't have the courage. The man came around the car and took her by her arm. He guided her across the street and into a dark stairway.
"Please," she said. "Is it money you want? My husband has a lot of money."
She wasn't prepared for what he did next. He pushed her against the wall and put the knife at her throat. For a moment, she thought he was going to kill her. Then she realized he had something else in mind as his hand slowly moved up her body.
"Move and I'll cut your pretty face to ribbons," he snarled.
She knew he would do it. She could see him very close up now and his expression was frightening. He was handsome in a cruel way, and she could see the strong muscles rippling in his arms.
"Please don't," she whispered.
She couldn't stop him. His hand moved up her body and he covered one of her tits. He squeezed her tit roughly and it hurt. She gave a little gasp as his finger started poking at her nipple.
"You've got nice tits, baby," he said. "Nice and firm. I'm going to enjoy having you under me with those big tits poking in my chest. I'm going to love it, bitch!"
Now he had told her exactly what he was going to do to her. It made her want to be sick. His hand was still squeezing her tit enough to hurt her.
"All right, baby," he said. “We're going to walk up the stairs. There's a door that's open. Just go right in. It's going to be our little love nest."
She trembled as she walked up the stairs ahead of him. The room was small and crowded with all sorts of things. He pushed her ahead of him to a cane chair.
"Sit down," he demanded.
She sat. He bent down and tied her ankles to the legs of the chair with lengths of rope. He tied her arms down to the back of the chair and then put a gag in her mouth.
"I'm going to be gone for a few moments," he said. "Just relax and. enjoy yourself."
As he left, he shut the door and locked it. She was smart enough to figure that he was getting rid of her car. She tried to think of some way out of her situation, but he had tied her securely and nobody would know where she was.
The man came back very quickly. Her heart began pounding again as he walked into the room and shut the door behind him. He carefully locked it, and turned to face her.
"My name's John," he said. "We're going to be real good friends."
She couldn't stop herself from shivering as the big man walked over and put both hands on her tits. She just couldn't believe this was happening. Not to her. To other women, maybe. Some of them asked for it. But not Sharon.
Tears poured down her cheeks. She would have begged him but she couldn't say anything with the gag in her mouth. John kept massaging her tits. Finally, he drew his hands away - but not for long. He started undoing the buttons of her blouse. He pulled the blouse apart and shook his head.
"Damn," he said. "You've got beautiful tits. You shouldn't hide them in a plain old bra like that!"
He took his knife out again. He cut through the bra and pulled it away from her creamy tits. She tried to kick but she couldn't. She pulled frantically at her bonds. She couldn't stop him from getting his eyes full of her creamy tit-flesh.
"Fucking beautiful," he said. "Big and beautiful. Tasty. Just the way I like them!"
He covered her tits with his massive hands. His hands felt hard and callused. He made her shiver. He took his hands away.-He-went down on his knees in front of her. His face moved close to one of her tits and he licked all around the nipple.
Sharon shuddered. It was a nightmare. She'd always had bad dreams about being tied up and raped. Oddly enough, after one of those dreams had been one of the few times she had managed to have good sex with Albert. Wild, animal fucking. Now the nightmare was happening to her for real.
John's mouth touched her nipple and she shivered. His mouth opened slightly and he took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked the nipple over his tongue and let his teeth bite down gently on her creamy tit-flesh.
His mouth was on fire. He seemed to be burning her with the movements of his tongue. He opened his mouth wider and started sucking gently at her tit again. His teeth nipped her tit gently. He moved away as she squirmed against her bonds.
"You even taste delicious," he said. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this."
He bent down again. His tongue moved over her nipple. Her nipple was hotter than she remembered it ever being. It was a betrayal of her own body, and that sickened her. She tried to close her mind to what was happening - but there was something exciting about what he was doing to her.
He pulled his head back again and put his hand on her knee. He was watching her face as he moved his hand up from her silken knee and under her skirt. She begged him with her eyes, but he only grinned. His hand moved up to her thighs.
The ropes held her tightly so that she couldn't close her thighs together. His rough hand stroked her smooth thighs. He was still grinning as his hand moved all the way up between her legs and touched her pussy mound through her panties.
She started struggling frantically again. The heat of his fingers went right through her panties and seemed to burn her cunt. She was shivering excitedly. She didn't like the feelings he was giving her, but there was nothing she could do about it.
"I think you like having your pussy played with," he grinned. "I think you like having my finger in your cunt!"
He kept rubbing his hand roughly against her cunt mound for a few more moments. Then he pulled his hand away. He found the button on her skirt and undid it, pulling the zipper down. He started carefully pulling the skirt down-her legs.
"I'm going to have to untie you now," he said. "At least for a minute. Now don't do anything stupid."
He undid the gag and hurriedly undid the ropes on her legs and on her arms. Now she was scared enough to do something and she made one last bid for freedom. She struck out at him but she missed. He grabbed her by the hair and jerked her to her feet. He gave her a shove over to the bed. She turned and tried to scratch at his face. He hit her in the stomach and she bent over, out of breath. He practically dragged her over to the bed. In a few moments he had tied her arms up above her head. Then he pulled her skirt the rest of the way off and she was left in nothing but her panties.
"Don't do this to me," she pleaded. "My husband's rich. He can pay you."
"I don't want your money, baby," he said. "I want your body. I want to make you moan with pleasure."
She kept begging for him to stop, but to no avail. She could move her legs now, but that didn't do much good.
His hand went back between her legs. He was stroking her pussy mound with his hard fingers. He slipped a hand into her panties. One of his fingers parted her cuntlips and she moaned.
"You do like my finger," he said. "You like my finger inside your tight cunt."
"I hate you!" she cried out.
He only laughed as he worked another finger into her hot cunt. He started fucking his fingers in and out as fast as he could. It was crazy but she was starting to feel those shivery sensations running through her body. Her husband couldn't make her feel anything at all - but being tied up by this rogue was making her hot.
"Stop," she moaned. "Please stop. Oh shit, you can't do this to me. Don't do it."
"I can do anything I want to you, baby," he said.
He took his fingers out of her pussy. This time it was only long enough to pull her panties down her legs. She clamped her legs together tightly as he tried to put his fingers back inside her cunt again.
"Open your legs," he demanded.
"No, you bastard!" she screamed.
He slid his hand up and grabbed one tit. He started squeezing until hot jolts of pain went through her body. He squeezed until she gave in and parted her legs.
"Wider, bitch," he snapped.
She couldn’t stand the pain. She almost blacked out from his cruel treatment. Finally, she parted her legs as wide as he wanted. He put his hand back over her cunt mound.
"I'm going to give it to you like you've never had it before, baby," he said. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. I'm going to wear your cunt out!"
He stabbed a finger into her pussy. He finger-fucked her pussy as fast as he could. He bent down and started licking at one of her tits again. Another finger stabbed into her pussy. He stabbed at her cunt a few more times and then took his hand away from her cunt. He straightened up.
She couldn't take her eyes off him as he started pulling off his clothes. He had a thick, hairy chest but that didn't bother her as much as the hard cock-bulge in his shorts. He slowly pulled his shorts down and gave her a good look at his swollen, throbbing prick.
"Oh, no!" she gasped. "You can't put that in me. It would kill me. Please don't."
She hadn't realized there could be that big a difference in cocks. John's cock was as thick as a-club. It scared her, just looking at his huge prick.
"See something you like, baby?" he asked her, grinning.
She couldn't seem to swallow as he moved over to the bed again. He sat down beside her.
His hand moved up to her tits again. Her nipples felt so hard as his fingers caressed them.
"I'm going to fuck your hot little ass off, baby," he told her. "I'm going to fill your cunt with cum."
"Oh, please don't do this to me," she begged him.
She couldn't stop begging, even though she knew her begging was turning him on. He let his hand travel down to her belly and then between her legs. He laughed at the way she tried to fight off his hand. He fucked a finger into her cunt;
He worked his finger around inside her pussy for a few moments and then he pulled it back out. He moved over on top of her. He spread her legs with one hand and moved up quickly until his swollen prickhead was against the opening of her cunt.
"I'm going to fuck you silly," he said. "I'm going to drive my cock right through to your fucking ass!"
There were tears in her eyes as she automatically tried to buck him off, but it didn't work. Instead, she felt his cockhead firmly lodged inside her cunt. He reached beneath her and gripped her, asscheeks. Slowly, he started pushing his cock inside her wet cunt.
"Keep shaking that ass like that, baby," he said. "Keep shaking that fucking ass."
She kept trying to stop, but his touch was repulsive to her and she kept trying to buck him off.
He gripped her asscheeks tighter and fucked his hard prick all the way into her cunt. She moaned with pain as she felt how deep his prick was and how much his thick prick had stretched her tight cunt.
"Get ready for it, baby," he said. "Get ready for a fucking like you've never had before."
He didn't give her time to get used to his fat cock. He started pumping his cock in and out of her cunt with hard, deep fuck-strokes. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about what was happening to her. She couldn't escape his awful body. His heavy chest was mashing her tits flat and his cock seemed to fuck deeper inside her with every stroke. She could hear the sounds his balls made as they slapped her asscheeks with each fuck-thrust.
"Damn you," she whispered. "Damn you, you bastard!"
"You're going to learn to love my fucking cock, bitch," he told her. "This is only the beginning. You're going to fucking learn to love it!"
He was fucking her even faster. It didn't seem possible, but his prick seemed to be getting even bigger inside her cunt. For the first time, she started actually feeling another man's pre-cum leaking into her pussy.
There was nothing gentle about his fucking. He was an animal, taking what he wanted, and he had no thought of her comfort or her pleasure. He fucked her harder with every cock-thrust. His huge cockhead seemed to be splitting her cunt walls apart each time he fucked into her pussy.
"You sweet fucking bitch," he groaned. "You sweet fucking bitch: I'm going to give it to you, baby. I'm going to fill your fucking pussy with my cum. You bitch. Oh fuuuucking shiiiit!"
He fucked into her deep and hard and left his cock deep inside her cunt. She felt his prick getting bigger and then the sticky, hot cum started spurting into her cunt.
His cum was thick and it filled her pussy. Jism started leaking out of her cunt and wetting the insides of her thighs. He had more cum than she would have thought possible.
Finally, he pulled his prick out of her pussy. He wiped his cockhead against her thick blond cunt hairs. He bent down and-gave one of her nipples a gentle kiss.
"I've had better," he told her as he stood up. "But you'll learn, bitch. You'll learn."
"You're not going to let me go now?" she said.
"Why should I do that, baby?" he asked. "I've got plans for you. Lots of plans. We're going to be together for a while."
Mt Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
Mt Thor

Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter Two

John left Sharon alone, and it was past midnight when he came back. She was cold and uncomfortable. He had a bundle in his hands that he put down on the table as he took a knife out of his pocket. He untied her hands and held the knife at her side.
"Get up," he said. "Those clothes on the table. Put them on."
"What are you going to do?"
She wasn't expecting him to suddenly smash a fist into her side. It hurt like hell. She folded up on the bed, gasping for breath.
"Understand something, baby," he said. "I tell you to do something and you do it immediately. No questions. Understand?"
"Yes," she whispered.
In a moment she had her breath back and she got up. She didn't see how he could expect her to wear the awful clothes he had picked out for her. There were shorts so tight that she could hardly get them on. A halter top that barely concealed her beautiful tits. Then a black wig that changed her appearance completely. She looked like a whore.
"All right," John said. "We're going to walk out to a van that's parked in front. Don't get any funny ideas about running away. You won't get far."
To prove his point John took an ugly-looking pistol out of his pocket. She only got a glimpse of it before he stuffed it back into his pocket.
"Where are you taking me?" she asked.
He didn't answer her. Instead, he reached over and pinched her arm until it hurt and she remembered what he had told her about asking questions.
She looked desperately for a way out as he walked her out to the van. There wasn't any way. He pushed her into the back of the van. She had never seen one like this before. The floor was covered in soft, white carpeting. There were chains and hooks and rings on the floor.
"Get down on your hands and knees," he said.
"I won't do it." she said. "I'm tired of being treated like this. You let me go!"
She didn't get a chance to say anything else. He hit her hard and she went down. He kicked her in-the side. He grabbed her by her hair and jerked her over onto her belly.
"Now get down on your fucking hands and knees, bitch," he said. "I'll hurt you bad."
She raised herself up on her hands and knees. He fastened a collar around her neck and attached the collar to a chain hanging from the roof of the van. Then he clamped rings around her wrists and around her legs. She was in position where she couldn't move without practically breaking her neck.
"This is uncomfortable," she complained.
"Good. It'll give you time to think, baby. You haven't gotten the picture yet. You belong to me, bitch. Your ass is mine for as long as I want. You get the picture, and things will be easier for you. Fight against it, and it's going to make you uncomfortable."
He laughed and slapped her ass hard. He stepped out of the van and closed the back doors. She was left in darkness. Her body started hurting immediately. She was in a cramped position and her chains were too tight. She cried in frustration but there was nobody to hear.
The van started. She didn't know how long she rode, but it seemed like days. She had no idea of where she was or where she was going and that only made matters worse. She thought her body was going to be permanently cramped by the time the van came to a stop again.
In a few moments the back doors opened and John stood looking in at her. The van was flooded with light and she realized it was daylight outside.
"Have a nice ride?" he asked her.
He climbed up into the van and unhooked her chains. Her body felt rubbery and she couldn't seem to move. John solved that quickly. He grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her. She fell out of the van into soft dirt.
"Welcome to your new home, bitch," John said.
She looked around. She was in the country someplace. She was in front of what looked like an old fishing shack. The first thing she noticed was a young girl on the front porch of the shack. She was obviously a teenager, but she had the body of an older woman. She wore an old torn dress and her huge tits pressed against the tight fabric.
"Help me," Sharon whimpered, begging the girl. "Help me. He's got me a prisoner."
The girl looked at her in pity and then turned and walked into the house. John put his foot in her back and pressed her down against the earth.
"There's no help for you, bitch," he said.
He reached down and grabbed her by her hair again. He pulled the black wig off and held her by her natural hair as he dragged her across the dirt yard to a post. He attached a chain from the post to the collar around her neck.
"This is where you're going to stay for a while," he said.'
"Like this?" she said. "Chained like a dog?"
"Think of it as a learning experience," he said.
"Please don't leave me like this," she begged.
It sickened her to beg him, but she couldn't let herself be left outside like a dog.
"What would you do to be able to come into the house like a human being?" he asked.
"What do you want?" she asked.
He stopped smiling. He stepped up close to her and reached down and unzipped his fly. He pulled out his half-hard cock and held it against her cheek. She jumped back in horror.
"Suck my prick," he demanded.
"That's disgusting," she said.
"You haven't learned anything yet. Well, maybe a night out here will teach you better manners."
"You can't really expect me to do something like that," she said.
John grinned again. The young girl had come back onto the porch and stood there watching them. John made a motion with his head and the young girl hurried out into the yard.
"This is Mary," John said. "Mary is a very quick learner. Aren't you, Mary? Show her what I mean."
"Yes, sir," Mary said.
Mary reached down and peeled off the torn dress. She wore nothing underneath. Her body had a lush firmness that only a very young girl's could have. She went down on her knees in front of John.
Sharon watched in fascinated horror as the young girl unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down to his knees. She then carefully pulled his shorts down over his stiffening cock. There was a glazed look in Mary's eyes as her fingers laced around the base of his cock and she moved her head nearer.
"This will be a good lesson for you," John said. "Mary knows her place. She knows what she's good for."
Mary held her hair back from her face with one hand while her other lifted his cock to where her lips could touch it. Sharon gasped in horror as she saw Mary's mouth gently touching the head of his fat cock.
Sharon's husband had tried to get her to do that a few times, but she had always thought cock-sucking was too disgusting. Now she could feel her heart pounding as she watched Mary.
"Kiss my cock all over," John told her. "That's good, Mary. You've learned your lessons well."
Mary's hot lips kept moving all over his cock, up and down until she had kissed it all over. Then her tongue started licking and she slid her tongue all over his hard cock and hairy balls until she had his prick-flesh glistening with her spit.
John dropped one hand down to one of her big tits and started caressing her tit. It was obvious from the way she squirmed that Mary enjoyed having her tits played with. Her big brown nipples had gotten hard and stiff.
"You're doing great, baby," John told her. "Just keep it up and I'll reward you with a nice hot mouthful of cum!"
Mary's tongue slid down the soft underside of his cock again. It did look like she was enjoying sucking his cock. Especially when he groaned as her tongue touched his cum-filled balls.
"Use your tongue like that, baby," John groaned. "Oh shit, you're making me hot!"
Her tongue played with his heavy balls for a moment. Her mouth opened slightly and she sucked the sacs into her mouth. Sharon could see that Mary was rolling his balls beneath her tongue.
John couldn't get enough of playing with her tits. He was moving his hand from one huge tit to the other. His fingers caressed the hard brown nipples. At times he squeezed the creamy tit-flesh hard enough to hurt.
Sharon didn't like the shiverish feelings that went through her pussy. She was aware of the tingling sensations all over and the way that her nipples were pressing against the fabric of her halter top. It disturbed her that she could feel anything but disgust over what was happening.
"Lick my cockhead some more, baby," John said. "Lick my fucking prick!"
Mary's slippery tongue was moving back up to the head of his cock. John had a huge, purplish-colored cockhead, but it didn't seem to frighten Mary at all. Her tongue immediately started going around the fat cockhead and Sharon could see that she was actually licking some of the pre-cum that was there.
"That's the way, baby," John groaned. "You give great blow-jobs. Fucking great!"
John had started this to teach Sharon a lesson but now it was obvious that he had completely forgotten Sharon. He was too turned on by what was happening to him.
"Stick your tongue in my pisshole," John groaned. "Oh shit, that's it. Oh shit, baby. You can almost make me come just by licking my cock. You're great, baby!"
Mary's tongue was lathering the head of his big cock. Her expression had turned intense as if she were about to enjoy a delicious meal. Sharon was disgusted - and yet fascinated. She couldn't understand how any woman could enjoy sucking a cock.
"I bet your pussy's hot, baby," John groaned. "You always get a hot pussy when you're sucking my cock!"
Mary's ass was wiggling as she squirmed like an animal in heat. She had pulled her head back a little and now her tongue was jabbing at the tiny piss hole at the end of his cock. Her mouth had a little of his lubricating pre-cum smeared on it and she licked it away like a cat licking cream.
She lowered her head again and her tongue started moving around his prick. Sharon could see her white teeth nipping gently at his cock-flesh.
"I'm hot enough," John groaned. "Now take it in your mouth, baby. Take my fucking cock in your mouth!"
Sharon's lips felt dry as she watched. She kept thinking that Mary was going to refuse to go any further at any moment. Instead, Mary's tongue was moving around the cockhead again. This time she opened her mouth and she pressed her teeth down against the head of his cock.
"I can't wait anymore, baby," John said. "You've really got me hot. Take my prick in your mouth, damn it!"
Mary was still taking her time, as if this were her way of making John suffer. Her mouth was open and her tongue kept playing. John lifted one hand to the back of her head and started tugging her closer.
Her mouth widened. His cockhead was between her teeth but she wouldn't move anymore. She kept his cock firmly lodged inside the front of her mouth. She slid her hand down to his balls and started caressing them with her fingertips.
"Shit, baby," John groaned. "You really know what I like. You're going to make me blow my wad!"
For a long time, she kept caressing his balls without taking his cock any deeper inside her mouth. All the time, she was rubbing her body against the ground as if she could find something on the ground to pull into her pussy.
As far as Sharon was concerned, she had never seen anything sicker. Sharon had never known that a woman could really get that turned on during sexual fun and games.
John kept pulling on the back of Mary's head and finally her mouth opened a little wider. She started sucking his prick over her tongue and into the back of her mouth. She had almost half his cock inside her mouth and Sharon couldn't see how her small mouth could hold anymore.
"Take it all, baby," John was urging. "You know you can do it. Take every fucking inch!"
Her tongue still moved inside her mouth as she slowly started sucking his prick-flesh deeper into her mouth. Her fingers still caressed his heavy balls. John had released the pressure on the back of her head. He wasn't forcing his cock into her mouth anymore. He was content to let Mary just suck his prick.
"That's the way," John groaned. "That's the fucking way. Just keep doing that, baby!"
Mary kept sucking. Her mouth seemed to get bigger as she kept pulling more and more of his firm cock inside her mouth. His horse-like cock should have been choking her. Instead Mary had her eyes closed and that expression of intense pleasure was back on her face again.
"That's the fucking way," John groaned. "Keep doing that. Deep-throat me, bitch. Nobody can deep-throat my fucker the way you can. Suck it all!"
Mary's body was shuddering as she somehow sucked the last few inches of his fat cock into her mouth. All of his cock was inside the girl's throat. She kept shuddering almost as if she were coming. Sharon wondered if she was.
"All right, baby," John groaned. "All fucking right. I can't hold back much longer. Suck my fucking cock!"
Now John had both his hands on the back of Mary's head as the young girl started bobbing her head. She had a quick rhythm that almost released his cock and then fucked most of it back inside her throat again.
"That's what I fucking want," John said. "Oh shit, that does feel nice!"
Mary made it look easy. Her head bobbed with the same rhythm each time, and each time she seemed to take his cock down her throat almost to his balls.
Some of his pre-cum was leaking out the sides of her mouth and wetting her chin. Her saliva was mixing with his pre-cum and making a slimy mess on her face. She didn't seem to mind. She was making little animal sounds of pleasure each time she sucked his hard cock into her mouth.
"Oh shit," John groaned. "I can't fucking stand it anymore. I can't fucking stand it!"
John tightened his grip on the back of her head. She no longer had to do anything as John started fucking his cock in and out of her wet mouth. He was fucking her face and Mary seemed more excited by that than anything else.
"You're a sweet bitch," John groaned. "You're a sweet fucking bitch. I'm going to blow my wad. I'm going to fucking blow my wad. Oh shit, you bitch! You fuuuucking bitch!"
John made a strangled sound as he fucked his cock all the way into her mouth. His body started shuddering and Sharon knew he was spurting jism into Mary's mouth. Mary started swallowing his cum as fast as she could, and she made a couple of choking noises. John pulled back slightly and let her spit some of his cum out. Jism was running down the sides of her chin and dripping to her tits. John fucked his cock in and out of her mouth a few more times and then pulled his cummy cock out. He carefully wiped his cock in thick strands of Mary's black hair.
"You see how it's done?" John said, turning to Sharon. "You're going to have to learn to suck cock."
"Never," Sharon said.
"Then you're in for a hard time," John said softly.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
Mt Thor

Chapter Three

It was dark and cold that night. Sharon had never been the type who enjoyed camping out. She preferred perfumed beds and satin sheets. She hated the thought of being dirty for very long.
It seemed like all of her nightmares had come true at once. She was scared to death of crawling things and she kept thinking she felt them on her body. For hours she called out to John, whimpering like a puppy away from home.
Finally John came outside.
"What the hell do you want?" he asked.
"I want to come inside," she said. "You can't treat me like this."
"You could have come inside - for one blow-job," he said.
"You're a disgusting animal," she said.
She had managed to get some dignity by standing up. The chain was stretched taut, but she could lean against the pole and keep off the ground. She wasn't sure she could do it all night long because already her legs were getting rubbery.
"So, I'm a disgusting animal," John said. "That may be. But you're a stupid bitch."
He kicked her legs out from under her suddenly. She hit the ground hard and all the air was knocked out of her. She sobbed for breath as he kicked her in the side with a heavy boot. She screamed in pain.
He knelt down beside her in the dirt and grabbed a handful of her hair. He pulled her head back so that her neck was almost breaking.
"Now you listen to me, bitch," he said. "You shut your mouth or I'm going to come back out and knock all your fucking teeth down your throat and then cut your pretty face so that nobody will ever want to look at you again. That would be tough on a society bitch like you who enjoys getting her face in the newspapers!"
He released her. She started sobbing again, but she sobbed quietly because she didn't want John to come back outside. She realized that she was lying on the ground where all the crawly things were and she quickly jumped back up. She knew she wasn't going to be able to stand. She felt sick every time she tried. She slid back down to the ground again and sat with her back against the pole - and her imagination went wild.
She kept thinking that there were crawly things on her body. She kept hearing sounds in the woods around that disturbed her. She wondered if there were wild animals around somewhere. She wondered how big they were.
Sharon started sobbing again. She knew that this had to be one of the most horrible moments in her life. She started thinking that it might not have been so bad to have given him the blow-job he wanted, to have sucked his awful cock like Mary did.
"No," she said out loud. "I could never do that."
She didn't sleep at all that night. Just before dawn, she suffered the final indignity when it started to rain. Soaked and shivering, she was completely miserable.
She was glad when daylight finally came. She knew that Mary was awake because she could see smoke coming from the chimney. Perhaps they would come out and feed her. She was hungry.
It was Mary who came outside. She had two pans with her. She placed the pans near the porch and whistled. A mangy-looking dog came out from under the porch and started eating. Mary put the pan down. She patted the dog's head as the dog lapped the pan clean and then lapped up water out of the other pan.
Mary went back into the house. A few moments later she came back out with the same two pans. She went over to put them down on the ground in front of Sharon.
The stuff looked exactly like what the dog had been eating a few moments before - and out of the same pan.
"What is this?" Sharon asked.
"Your breakfast."
"You can't be serious," Sharon said indignantly.
"Suit yourself," Mary said, shrugging her shoulders.
"Please," Sharon begged as Mary started to walk away. "You could help me. You could call somebody. You could call my-husband or the police."
"Why should I?" Mary asked.
"There's money. There would be a reward. My husband would pay you a lot of money. You could get away from all this. Surely you can't be happy here?"
"I belong here," Mary said. "And so do you. You'll find that out sooner or later."
"I don't belong here," Sharon said.
Mary wasn't listening anymore. She had walked away and gone back into the house. Sharon just couldn't believe that these sick things were happening to her.
John came outside. He looked clean and well rested. He was grinning at her. He grinned at the mangy dog who came across the yard and ate Sharon's breakfast. Sharon felt sick.
"You have a nice night?" John asked her.
"You bastard," Sharon said. "How dare you treat me like this?"
"For a smart society lady, you sure are stupid," John said. "I can do anything I want with you, bitch. When are you going to understand that?"
"You're a sick animal," she said.
He kicked her, and she wasn't prepared for it. It hurt like hell. She folded up, gasping for breath. He walked around the pole and came back and kicked her again. She knew she was going to be bruised and sore.
"First lesson, bitch," he said. "You don't call me anything. You don't speak unless I ask you a question. Do you understand?"
"You sick bastard!"
It was the last time she said anything like that. She was hungry, wet and miserable but that was nothing to the way she felt a few moments later. He started kicking her with that heavy boot, kicking almost all the way down her body and back up again. He didn't kick her in the face, but he stepped on her hair and left it caked with mud.
"Do you understand?" he asked again.
"I understand," she moaned.
"You're getting smarter, baby. Now take your clothes off. I want my morning piece of ass."
She looked at him in surprise and horror, but she didn't say anything. His fucking her wouldn't make her any more miserable this morning. It couldn't. She reached up and untied her halter top and dropped it in the mud. It took her only a few more moments to peel her shorts down her long legs. She was naked. He put a boot between her legs and pushed them apart. She didn't argue. She just looked up at him with sad eyes.
"Let’s see what your cunt looks like this morning," he said. "Hold your pussy open with your fingers. You know how. Just like they do in those men's magazines."
She didn't know how. She had never seen such a magazine. She knew she couldn't take any more beatings or another night like she had just spent. She had no courage left.
She reached down and held open the lips of her cunt so that he was looking into the pink inner cunt-flesh. He grinned at her.
"I'm kind of disappointed in you, baby," he said. "I thought you were going to have more fight in you. Well, it can't be helped. Get your pussy hot for me. Use your fingers."
She was beginning to think that he couldn't shock her anymore. Not ever. She slid a finger into her cunt and started moving it around. She felt sick and humiliated as he watched her finger-fuck her pussy.
"Another finger, bitch," he said. "Get it hot. Get those cunt juices flowing for me this morning!"
She was thinking that she barely felt anything at all. She was shivering all over as she pushed two more fingers into her cunt and-started fucking them in and out. She was not turned on, but it did make her pussy a little juicier. She could feel some of the wet cunt juices starting to coat her fingers.
"That's better," John said. "That's much better. You're starting to learn now. You just do what you're told and things will be a lot easier for you around here."
She gave a surprised gasp of pleasure as a little jolt of excitement went through her. She stopped moving her fingers and she hoped he wouldn't notice the hesitation. He didn't. He was rubbing the front of his jeans.
"There's nothing I like better than a little reluctant ass in the morning," he said.
He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down. He pulled his shorts down to his knees. His cock was only half hard, but it still looked so damned big.
She started finger-fucking. She didn't like the things she was feeling. She had just spent one of the most horrible nights in her life, and yet she could still feel those tingly sensations through her body.
"Take your fingers out of your pussy," he said. "Take them out. Put your hand on my cock!"
She wondered if he was going to make her suck his cock this morning. She also wondered if she could refuse. She knew she couldn't. She was like a zombie. She would do whatever he asked of her. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around the throbbing base of his cock. She moved her fingers up and down.

Immediately, she could feel his prick getting bigger. His cock grew stiff in just a few moments. She could see some of his cock cream leaking out of the piss slit. She rubbed her fingers across his sticky cockhead and he groaned.
"You're doing fine, baby," he said. "You're going to be a good fuck by the time I'm done with you."

Her fingers coaxed his cock. She wrapped her fingers tightly around his swollen prick-flesh and started moving her hand up and down again. More of his hot pre-cum leaked out onto her fingers and made her fingers feel slimy.
"Are you ready to suck it?" John asked.
"Please don't ask me to do that," she begged him. "I'll try to make you happy, but please don't ask me!"
"You just haven't learned yet, baby," he said. "But it doesn't matter. You will."
He pushed her away from him again. He spread her legs with his foot once again. He nodded and she did as he wanted. She put her hand between her legs and started playing with her cunt again. She pressed her fingers into her cunt and started fucking them in and out. It was crazy, but she was starting to feel those sweet fires in her belly and her cunt. She stopped moving her fingers.
"What's the matter, baby?" John asked. "Your pussy getting a little worked up?"
She didn't say anything. She was so ashamed. She was made even more ashamed as the young girl came out onto the porch and stood watching. She had watched Mary sucking John's cock, but somehow it seemed even more lewd to have Mary watching her.
"Take your fingers out of your pussy," John finally said. "And then get up on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are!"
She wished he would just fuck her the regular way and get it over with. She wasn't used to being treated this way. She was humiliated, but there was nothing she could do. She stopped playing with her pussy and she turned over on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder at the lewdly grinning John.
"I'm almost tempted to stick my cock in your beautiful creamy ass," John told her.
She shivered in horror. She couldn't even imagine someone doing something disgusting like that. She couldn't stop herself from shivering, and it hurt when he slapped her across her bare ass.
"Stop moving, baby," he told her. "At least, not yet. Not until I get my prick into that sweet pussy of yours!"
John reached down and grabbed her by her hair. He held her head back as he guided his cock up between her plump thighs. He moved slowly as she felt his stiff prick pressed against her tight cunt.
"Oh yeah, baby," he said. "Your pussy feels like hot oil. That does feel good!"
He reached down to grasp his cock with his other hand. He pushed until his cockhead was wedged inside her cunt. He started rubbing his prickhead up and down inside her velvet cuntlips. She could feel his pre-cum dripping inside her. She was starting to get that tingly feeling again. She just couldn't understand how she could feel anything at all.
"Now you can move your ass, baby," he told her. "Now you can move your fucking ass. Move it, bitch!"
She started moving her ass and he fucked his prick deep into her cunt with one hard thrust. She gasped with astonishment as she felt how deep his cock was inside her pussy.
"Sweet pussy," he groaned. "Now you keep moving that ass, baby. I'm loving this!"
She started moving her ass again. She was moving forward and backward so that she was actually fucking him with her cunt. John wasn't doing anything. He seemed content to stand there and allow her to massage his cock with her cunt.
"This is the fucking way, baby," he told her. "I'm going to teach you to be a fucking great cunt, a fantastic fuck, before I'm through with you."
She wished he would fuck her and get it done quickly because there were things happening to her that she didn't understand. Her body was responding to his awful treatment. Perhaps it was because she was tired and hungry, but it seemed like her body was at the height of sensuality. Her nipples were hard, jutting points and her breath was coming slowly. She wanted to stop fucking, but she couldn't. She just kept fucking back and forth.
He was getting a little carried away. He started moving his hips and she could feel his cock fucking into her a little harder. He bent his body. His hands slipped around her and he let his fingers brush across her tits.
"You've got a hot body, bitch," John groaned. "Big tits and sweet ass and pussy. I'm going to keep you around for a long time, baby. A long fucking time."
Now she was gasping for breath. It was happening to her and she hated it. She hated John for making her feel this way. At that moment she hated all men, but she couldn't hate the fat cock that was filling her cunt.
"That's the way, baby," he groaned. "Keep shaking that sweet ass for me"."
His hands grasped her tits. He no longer held her gently. Instead, he gripped her tits like he was never going to let them go. He held onto her tits so tightly it hurt her. His fingers started pinching at her nipples.
"Now I'm going to give it to you, baby," he groaned. "Now I'm going to wear your hot ass out. Now I'm going to fuck you silly!”
He stopped just fucking in and out. Now he started to pound her pussy as hard as he could. Her body shook each time he stabbed his thick prick inside her. He was fucking his prick inside her deeply and practically splitting her cunt apart with every fuck-thrust.
"Hot pussy, baby," he groaned. "Oh shit, this is what I really fucking love. Hot fucking pussy!"
She thought he was going to rip her in half as he kept jabbing his prick into her. She felt his prick getting bigger inside her cunt. Some of his pre-cum was leaking into her pussy.
"Now you're going to get my cum, baby," he gasped. "Now you're going to get a pussy full of it. Oh shit, baby. I'm fucking coming. I'm fucking coming. Shiiiit!"
He fucked his prick into her as deep as he could. He remained still as his cum started spurting into her cunt. His body jerked as the rest of his cum completely filled her. He took his cock out of her pussy suddenly and let his cock cream run down the crack of her ass and wet the backs of her thighs. He kept pushing his prick against her ass crack until he was completely satisfied.
"You're getting better, baby," he said. "A lot better."
Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #4
Mt Thor

Chapter Four

The day was almost as horrible as the night had been. Sharon was not a person who was used to hard work. She was put through her paces that day. First, John had her scrub the floor in the kitchen. Then the bedroom and the bath. She was still chained up, and she had to crawl around on her hands and knees to do it.
At lunch, she was so hungry that she could have eaten anything, but she was still too proud to eat out of the bowl on the floor like some kind of animal. The mangy dog got it again.
At dinner, she was completely worn out. Her hands and knees were raw from crawling around on the floor. She felt filthy all over. Her society friends would really be shocked if they could see her now.
"Are you ready to eat now?" Mary asked.
"Not on the floor like a dog," she answered.
"Then you won't eat," Mary said.
It was getting dark outside. Sharon was on her knees near the kitchen table. John had been outside for a while. Now she heard his footsteps coming in again. She was amazed at the way her body shivered as he came into the kitchen. He had nothing on but his shorts, and his hairy body should have sickened her. Instead, she felt her heart pounding fast.
"You look a mess, bitch," John said.
She looked down at the floor. She knew what she looked like. She really was a mess and she would be lucky if her body would ever come clean again.
"You ready to go back outside?" John asked.
She looked up at him again. She simply could not believe that he was serious. Surely he wouldn't make her go through that ordeal again? Already, she could feel the crawling things on her body.
"Don't make me do that," she pleaded.
"You know the conditions," he said. "You have to earn your right to stay in the house. You know how. Wrap your sweet lips around my cock and suck my cum out. That's the only way."
"I won't do that," she said.
"You learn slow, baby," he told her.
He reached down and grabbed her chain and started tugging. She had to scramble across the floor on her hands and knees. He was pulling so fast that she almost couldn't follow.
He dragged her outside and to her post again. He carefully hooked the chain up. She was crying softly. She was miserable and she knew she couldn't stand another night of- it. She would be willing to do anything.
"Please," she called out.
"What's the matter?" he asked.
"I can't stand another night like this. Please let me come into the house. Let me clean up."
"You're begging me," he said.
"Yes," she said. "Yes, sir!"
"You know the conditions."
"I'll do what you want."
He smiled. For the first time, he looked at her as if she had sense and wasn't beneath contempt. He unhooked her chain again and let her stand.
"You got no guts, baby," he said. "Most of the women take a week outside. Some of them even have to be beaten before they lose their spirit. There's no backbone in you. I should have figured that. You've been a soft bitch for too long."
"Yes, sir," she answered, trembling.
She knew he was telling the truth. She was soft. Too soft. She also knew she would be willing to do anything to keep from spending another night on the ground.
She followed him into the house. He took her into the tiled bath and unhooked the collar from her neck.
"Get yourself cleaned up, bitch," he said. "When you're done, come on into the bedroom. And don't bother about clothes. You won't be needing any."
He attached another collar around her neck, and this collar was attached to a long silver chain. It gave her the freedom to move around in the bathroom and it was just long enough for her to walk into the master bedroom.
John left her alone.
She had never dreamed that anything like a bath could feel so good, but it was pure luxury. She stayed almost two hours in the bathroom, and she finally felt clean when she stepped out of the tub. The problem was that she knew what she had to face.
Sharon felt a little more human and now she was wondering if she had made her bargain too soon. Surely he wouldn't have left her out there that long. Surely he would have let her come in sooner or later.
"I'm waiting, baby," John called from the bedroom. "My cock's getting stiff."
She knew she had to go out there. She had no other choice. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. She didn't want to put back on any of her filthy things.
He was lying on the bed when she came out of the bathroom. He had his hands behind his head and he was grinning. He stopped grinning when he saw the towel around her.
"Get rid of the fucking towel, bitch," John said. "I'll tell you when you can wear clothes. Now get rid of it."
His eyes burned holes in her. She couldn't stand his anger. She dropped the towel. He had already seen her naked, but now it was like the first time all over again. His hot eyes burned at her flesh.
"You sure are nice, baby," John said. "I get hard just thinking about you. I used to dream about having you like this."
She didn't move. She had the feeling he didn't want her to move yet. He was not done admiring her naked body. She was beginning to feel a little strange as his hot eyes caressed her. She could feel an aching sensation in her tits. She started thinking about other things. There was no way she was going to allow this awful man to turn her on.
"Turn around, bitch," John said.
She did a turn for him. She stopped as she faced away from him. She drew a couple of deep breaths before she turned around again. She trembled all over as his hot eyes kept burning her.
"Really nice," John said. "You could make it in the movies, baby. You wouldn't have to act. All you would have to do is take off your blouse and shake those big tits and you'd be an instant star."
"What do you want me to do?" she asked.
"Come over here now," he said.
She walked over to the bed. He put his hand on her trembling thighs. His fingers moved up between her legs and gently caressed her pussy. He was completely naked and she could see his cock getting hard as he played with her cunt. She thought of what she had agreed to do and it sickened her. Yet, she knew she couldn't back down now.
"Nice and wet," he told her. "Your pussy is almost ready to get filled with hot cockmeat."
He laughed as his fingers kept caressing her pussyhole and it did almost feel like her cunt was getting ready to be filled. There was an empty sensation in her belly and her knees felt weak.
"Let's see just how ready you are," he said.
She gasped with pleasure as he jabbed one finger up into her fuckhole. She started squirming around his finger. Very quickly, she realized that she was allowing this cruel man to turn her on. She closed her eyes and started thinking about other things.
"You're fighting it, baby," John said. "Why don't you relax and stop fighting it so hard? You'd enjoy it more."
"You're nothing but an animal," she whispered. "I hate you. I hate the things you do to me."
She kept telling herself that over and over - and she beat him that way. In a moment her body was no longer responding to his hot caressing fingers. He knew it and he stopped smiling.
"All right, baby," he said. "I don't mind. Just make it hard on yourself."
He reached for her and pulled her down on the bed. His hand stayed between her legs and he crammed another finger into her wet pussy while he played with her tits with his other hand.
His rough tongue moved across one of her nipples. She thought of other things again. She was determined he wasn't going to turn her on. His hot tongue moved between her luscious tits. He kissed at her creamy tit-flesh and raised his head so that his tongue brushed across her rigid nipple.
"Stop doing that," she whispered.
"What's the matter, baby?" he asked. "Are you afraid you'll end up liking it too much?"
"I hate everything about you," she said.
It wasn't exactly true. What he was doing to her was making her feel strange sensations all over her body. Her nipples were already rigid and there was a fluttery sensation in her pussy. She kept trying to fight against the feelings, but it was hard.
"You know what I'm going to do to you first, baby," he said.
"No," she answered.
"I'm going to fuck you first. I'm going to fuck your hot little pussy, but I'm not going to come. I'm going to fuck you good and hard and then I'm going to shoot my fucking wad in your pretty mouth."
She thought she was going to get sick at just the thought. She was almost tempted to tell him that she wanted to go back outside again, but almost anything was better than that.
"Just fuck me," she whispered.
"Oh no, baby," he said. "First, I'm going to get that pussy wetter than hell."
His mouth went back to her tits. He was sucking hard, almost hurting her. She thought about running away but the chain was just long enough for him to have his pleasure and to prevent her from moving away. She was chained up like an animal and she hated it.
"Let me go!" she cried. "I can't sleep like this. I can't properly make love to you."
"I'm not talking about making love properly, bitch," he said. "I'm talking about fucking. And that's what I'm going to do."
He rolled her over on her back and put his weight on top of her. His hard chest mashed her tits flat. He reached down and found her cunt. His fingers opened her cunt slit up as his prick pushed against her pussy mound.
"Now I'm going to fill your fucking pussy," he said.
She felt her pussy spreading apart to admit his cock. He pushed slowly until half his cock was fucked inside her cunt.
"Yeah, baby," he said. "First I'm going to feel that wet pussy, and then I'm going to let you suck me until I come."
One more gentle fuck-thrust, and then he was fucked inside her all the way. He pulled his cock back and gently shoved it in to her again. His fat cock really filled her pussy. She had to admit that his cock felt bigger inside her cunt than her husband's cock ever had.
"All right, bitch," he said. "You know how to move your ass, so move it. Start shaking your ass right now. Shaking your fucking ass right now!"
She started moving her ass for him. She lifted her ass up high so that his hot prick was deep inside her pussy. She started squeezing her cunt walls together as he fucked into her. He was fucking her slowly, but she got an idea. She could make him come. She could move her ass and moan until he shot his cum-load;
"Oh, baby," she whispered. "That does feel good!"
She was more than willing to do what needed to be done to make him come. She could make him come in her pussy and he wouldn't shoot his wad into her mouth.
"Oh, yes, fuck me," she groaned. "Fuck my pussy!"
She could tell that her words had turned him on. Also the way she started lifting her ass a little higher and squeezing her pussylips together. It was enough to make anyone come. She felt him slowing down even more.
"Don't stop fucking me," she whispered. "I want your big cock inside me - so don't stop fucking me!"
He started to pull his cock out of her cunt. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back. She started sliding her ass up against him as high as she could.
"No, baby," he groaned. "Oh no, you bitch!"
He kept fucking his prick into her for a few moments more, and then he pulled his cock out of her. She couldn't keep his prick inside her. She was doing her best, but he wouldn't leave his cock inside her pussy.
"Oh, damn you," she moaned.
"I know what you're up to, baby," he said, "but it's not going to work. Not this time. First, I'm going to let you slobber all over my cock. You'll enjoy it, baby. I promise you. I'm going to make you a great cock-sucker."
She shivered at his words, but now she knew there was no way she could hold him back. He had already taken his fat cock out of her cunt. He rolled over on his back and he took her hand. He pulled her fingers against his feverish cock-flesh. Her fingers encircled his swollen prick.
"You've got nice hands, baby," he said. "I like those long fingers and those well-manicured nails. I love it, baby. Just like I'm going to love your mouth."
She couldn't move away. He stroked her tits for a few moments as her hand jerked his cock up and down. Some of his pre-cum leaked out onto her fingers. She jacked his cock a little faster.
"You're doing great, baby," he said. "You're doing just fine. Now move your head down my belly and sniff my cock."
"Please don't make me do that," she begged.
"You'd better do what I fucking tell you - and right now," he told her. His voice left no room for hesitation.
She put her head on his belly. She couldn't remember ever feeling so scared. She licked at his chest and then started moving her head down his belly. She could smell the odor of his hard cock.
"It's not so bad, baby," he said. "You’ll learn to love it. Now kiss my prick."
She moved closer . Her long tongue flicked at his hard cockhead: She thought she was going to be violently ill. She had trouble keeping from gagging. For a moment, she took deep breaths.
"You're wasting time, bitch!"
She got over her sickness. She moved her head down again. Her tongue gently caressed his fat cockhead. She rubbed her tongue all around his cockhead, and she tasted some of his pre-cum. She wanted to yank her head away as she tasted the salty fluid on her tongue. Instead, she forced herself to continue.
"Now lick it all over, bitch," he commanded. "I want you to get to know my cock."
Her tongue slithered around his cockhead. She licked down the underside of his cockshaft. She went all the way down to his heavy balls. She licked at his balls and then back up the underside of his cock again. She was frightened but she was still giving as much saliva as she could to wet his prick. In a little while, his prick was glistening from spit.
"That's good, baby," he said. "You're doing good. Now take my cock in your mouth."
"It's so big," she said. "I'm not sure if I can."
"Oh, you'll do it, baby. You'll do it, all right."
She brushed her hair back from her eyes with one hand. She bent over his cock again. She opened her mouth slightly and took the rubbery head of his cock into her mouth. For a moment, she held his prick on her tongue. Her mouth filled with the salty taste. She wanted to spit his prick out. Instead, she kept holding his cock on her tongue without moving her head.
"Come on, baby," he said. "You're going to have to do better than that.”
She took his fucker a little farther into her mouth. She was also tasting something along with his pre-cum, and she realized that she was tasting her own cunt juices.
"Suck it deep, baby," he said. "All the way in your fucking mouth. Take it fucking deep!"
She closed her eyes and she started sucking his prick as deep as she could. She had his cock halfway into her mouth, and she could take no more. At least, she thought she couldn't.
John had other ideas. He put his hand on the back of her head.
"Come on, baby," he said. "Take it all. You know you can do it. Take all of my fucking prick!"
She couldn't swallow, but somehow she opened her mouth wider and took his prick deeper into her mouth. She could feel his bloated cock-knob at the back of her throat. She pulled her head back and let her teeth slide against his prick.
“Just remember how Mary did it," he told her. "You can do it better than that!"
Sharon was slobbering all over his fat cock. She couldn't help it. Spit kept dripping out of the corners of her mouth. Some of his pre-cum was bubbling out of the corners of her mouth. She couldn't do anything but take his cock deeper, so she started bobbing her head slowly. She was letting more of his pre-cum drip out of the corners of her mouth.
"That's the fucking way, baby," he said. "You keep that up and I'm going to give you a nice mouthful of cum."
It was exactly what she was afraid of, but she had to do it anyway. She slipped one hand down and she started playing with his balls. Her head bobbed faster. She was taking his prick deeper into her mouth. His hot cock-knob was at the back of her throat with each of his fuck-thrusts.
"Oh shit, baby," he groaned. "This is what I fucking like. I love it so much. It feels so fucking good!"
He reached down and grabbed her head. His ass started thrusting upward as he started fucking his prick even deeper into her wet mouth; Now his pre-cum was mixing with her saliva and bubbling out everywhere. She could feel warm slime dripping to her tits.
“I'm going to give you a fucking mouthful," he groaned. "I'm going to shoot my jizz in your mouth right now, bitch. Right fucking now! Oh shiiiit!"
She was hardly ready for it as he stabbed upward and his prick started exploding jism. She found herself swallowing his thick salty cum. She kept swallowing and allowing his milky cum to drip out of the sides of her mouth.
"That's the way, bitch," he told her. "Swallow it all. Swallow every fucking drop!"
She did the best she could to swallow all the cum that she could. She kept swallowing for a long time until her throat was getting sore. She still had a lot of his cum on her tits and on her chin. She raised her head and licked some of it away.
"Was that satisfactory?" she asked.
"You're getting better," he admitted.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #5
scs319

scs319 has initial reputation

thanks
scs319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #6
scarl

scarl has initial reputation

thanks