Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #41
Janav

Janav Level 1 (100+)Janav Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via AIM to Janav Send a message via Yahoo to Janav

{Quote]It was common in pretty much every ancient society. Still is in some today.[/QUOTE]

True. Sexuality was pretty complex even back then, and in ways moreso and more peculiar then it is today ^^. Some fascinating reads one cand find when cruising certain sites.

One shouldn't harbour the stupid illusion that ancient societies were all centered around patriarchal structures. While ancient Rome and Greece displayed these traits, other were sometimes gender-neutral, or even matriarchal. Such as ancient Babylonia/Mesopotamia. Originally a matriarchy, it corrupted first when men seized the power and corrupted the temples to Ishtar.

Quote:
Ishtar was the primary deity of ancient Mesopotamia. She was the deity of all life, men, women, other deities, sexual power, pregnancy, birth, everything that was female, including war. Mesopotamia originated as a matriarchy and its goddess, Ishtar, ruled over everything including war and weapons. But as time changed, and men rose up, she lost some of her status as male gods began to surface who also bore weapons. Since she was the goddess of war, after victories, her temple of women would celebrate victory with a feast and sex. But when the matriarchy began to shift power to men, her temple became one of prostitutes.

Ishtar was said not to listen to men's pleas unless the man visited an Ishtar cult. A woman that dedicated herself to the goddess Ishtar was said to have a sacred duty. All women were required at least once in their lifetime to go to the Temple of Ishtar (usually after they were married). They were to sit in the temple until a stranger came and threw a piece of silver in her lap. Then she was to leave the temple and have sex with the stranger, after which she could return home. She was not allowed to refuse the first stranger. Unfortunately, some of the less attractive women remained in the temple for years, waiting for a stranger to throw them a silver coin.

Men and women prayed to Ishtar for virility, fertility, and sexual power. Those in Babylonia that put up the most fuss over the Ishtar cults were married women, and not surprisingly, married men were the most frequent visitors. There were laws passed making it a serious offense to speak badly of the holy prostitutes. It was common to find phalluses at every temple and shrine and there were shrines of phalluses erected as well. A great temple was built for the goddess, Ishtar, who had many symbols that represented her. The animal that represented her was the lion. The symbol was the star.
Although i find ancient India and Egypt much more interesting. Early european sexual traditions were amateurish and tame in comparison, and still are today . I blame catholicism.
Janav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #42
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niceideas -

I may be out of line asking this but, would any of you turn against your friends in some way if there was the possibilty of not being raped? I'm not sure how that would work, but would you?

Reply by ChiTownHoney -

OMG HELL YEAH, are you nuts!!! You gotta take care of yourself first! I would run over a bitch to save myself.

Love your answer to this question, But i am wondering just how far you would go to save yourself?
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 02:19 AM   #43
Tosca

Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosca

I definitely don't want a friend watching. That would ruin it for me.

But....if i had this fantasy and had to choose, I'd go first....figuring the guys would be more excited, and I'd get it harder. She can have the exhausted leftovers.
Tosca is offline   Reply With Quote