Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Red face Rape Me

New member, always enjoyed rape RP, though I haven't really found many people until I found this forum. Feel free to PM me, I don't know the rules of this forum so I don't know how I can start something up, but I'm female and I have my own personal pics I enjoy using. As for scenarios and such, gangbang in forum and one on one rape in forum can be fun, I like rough/violent (though not necessarily gory), interracial, ageplay, and more, just ask (or force) and you'll recieve.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

You're cute and sound interesting. I'll take one on one with you
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
drmephisto

Default One night....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aida (Slut)
New member, always enjoyed rape RP, though I haven't really found many people until I found this forum. Feel free to PM me, I don't know the rules of this forum so I don't know how I can start something up, but I'm female and I have my own personal pics I enjoy using. As for scenarios and such, gangbang in forum and one on one rape in forum can be fun, I like rough/violent (though not necessarily gory), interracial, ageplay, and more, just ask (or force) and you'll recieve.

...you are coming home from a night out with friends. You are walking since you know you have had too much to drink. You are carefree in the cool night air and just about home. Suddenly a hand clamps over your mouth. You are bewildered for an instant but then realize that you are in danger. Another hand wraps around your waist. You are lifted form the ground and carried to a van parked on the dark street. Suddenly the side door slides open. YOur eyes widen in horror. You try to scream but the hand on your mouth is like a vice. You kick your legs up to keep your abductor from putting you inside but he just spins anound and pulls you in. Once inside the door slams shut and he forces your hands behind you binding them tightly. His hand no longer on your mouth, you scream "HELP! HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!" THen he flips you onto your back and tapes your mouth shut and quickly binds your feet. You are still struggling valiently against him, but to no avail. He has you in his clutches. He slaps you and warns you to calm down and be quiet. You comply even though you are still crying and slightly hyper-ventilating. "You get this warning only once pretty girl, stay calm and do as you are told," he tells you with a menacing tone. His face is close enough to see in the dark light but you see only a mask not flesh. "Cooperate and live my sweet," he says again to you. He rubs his hand on your breast and you cringe in terror. Then he laughs and gets out of the back of the van. Within a minute you hear the engine start and he drives off with you terrified and helpless to who knows where.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #4
OldPerv
Privileged Member

OldPerv Level 2 (200+)OldPerv Level 2 (200+)OldPerv Level 2 (200+)
Default You dissed me last time so I will respect that.

love ya...
OldPerv is offline   Reply With Quote