Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default Tied up, gagged, blindfolded and whipped.

In a BDSM encounter, I, as a male, always wish to be the dominant role (similar to being the dominant rapist in a rape roleplay).

More specifically, I enjoy tying up a girl's arms and legs, on a bed or in the air, and then gagging her with a ball gag, followed by blindfolding her. Besides the appearance, I'm also very aroused by the idea of a girl being restrained this way, for example, I'm aroused by the fact that:

1). She does not know what will happen to her (since she is blindfolded).
2). She wants to scream due to pain and/or pleasure but unable to do it (since she is gagged), which just adds to the torture.
3). She is tied up like she is some kind of a toy that is ready to be used.

Then there goes the whipping and slapping...of course.

I know this idea seems too normal to talk about, but there is a special case here: I cannot enjoy BDSM if any of the above elements (i.e. tied up + gagged + blindfolded) is missing. I know that some people can go with anything less than that, but to me, it is different.

Again, she must be tied up AND gagged AND blindfolded in order for me to enjoy BDSM...something that I wanted to do to a girl when I was getting ready to roleplay BDSM with her. She immediately accused me of being "mean"...but she seemed to say that in jest (but she might be serious, I'm not sure).

How does anyone think about this? How would you want to restrain a girl in a BDSM roleplay? If your partner refuses to be restrained in a specific way that you want, are you still able to enjoy the roleplay? Am I really a "mean" person according to that girl??
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
christine

christine has initial reputation
Default tied, gagged, blindfolded

Interesting... you seem to have a similar "taste" like my boyfriend. He doesn't consider any kind of tying "ready" as long as I'm not gagged and blindfolded. For me, sometimes it's totally enough if my hands are tied behind my back. But generally I'm not against a harder kind of treatment... only whipping and slapping is something I mostly don't like... or at least I have to be preapared for...

However in our rape roleplays I'm always tied and gagged and blindfolded. (And there I have to endure slapping or other smaller or greater pains too.) In these roleplays it simply belongs to the scene. I get tied because I will try to resis, I get gagged to prevent me from calling for help, and the blindfold is there so that I can't identify the rapist. So everything is to make the scene as realistic as possible. The blindfold is also useful since so I can easier imagine a stranger to be the rapist and not my boyfriend.
christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #3
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

It's all personal preference. I prefer blindfolds *most* of the time, but don't really enjoy gags. However, the more sensory stuff you block, the more focused they are on the physical sensation that you're inducing.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:58 AM   #4
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I enjoy it all. But love the idea of being tied and gagged.

Tied because it makes me feel vulnerable, and gagged because it robs me of my speech, which makes me feel doubly vulnerable.

As for blindfolds they have pluses and minuses.

Plus: Nothing makes me jump like a sudden stinging lash out of nowhere.

Minus: I cannot see the lust in the mans eye's, and he cannot see the fear and the tears in mine.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:32 AM   #5
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson View Post
I enjoy it all. But love the idea of being tied and gagged.

Tied because it makes me feel vulnerable, and gagged because it robs me of my speech, which makes me feel doubly vulnerable.

As for blindfolds they have pluses and minuses.

Plus: Nothing makes me jump like a sudden stinging lash out of nowhere.

Minus: I cannot see the lust in the mans eye's, and he cannot see the fear and the tears in mine.

I like the way you think EJ.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Variety. Lots of it. Gags and blindfolds are great, and so is looking in the eyes and listening to the begging.

I do usually prefer tied RL, and in videos almost exclusively. But everything is open and anything can be changed.