Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-27-2007, 01:53 PM   #1
Jacques

Jacques has initial reputation
Default A Friend At His Limit (Jacques and Rosie)

Matt was Lauren's best friend. She confided and trusted him with her innermost secrets and desires. When she needed comfort or needed advice she would go to him. Ever since high school they had been told they should go out, be a couple, or eventually would be together. This drove an iron wedge into the possibility of their relationship, at least for the time being. College came and is almost gone now, and still, Lauren has decided not to hurt their friendship and to maintain there best friends status. Lauren still looks for her prince charming to ride in on his white horse.

She is very inexperienced, but has lustful desires in her deepest most sanctuaries of her mind. She’s 19, 5 4, long blonde hair cut a few inches below her shoulders, glacial blue eyes, 34 d breasts, and an alabaster bubble butt.

Matt has finally decided that enough is enough and if she wont start doing more willingly then she will be forced into submission and humiliated for her teasing. Its late at night and Lauren is home alone, expecting Matt to come over to chat about a subject she needs advice on. She’s dressed in tight dark denim jeans, matching black panties and bra, as well as a floral decorated light pink top with a v-cut, exposing some of her cleavage.

Matt was 5 8, jet black hair, brown eyes, with an athletic build. Wearing denim jeans, boxers, t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am driving to Lauren's house, my hands gripping the steering wear tightly. Saying nothing while the radio blasts hard hitting rock music. My mind races with thoughts of the years passing by and Lauren being nothing but a tease every time we hung out. It was time for her to be taught a lesson, I think in my head. My hands tightening their grip on the steering wheel.

I pass by the local deli, her house only a few blocks away. My emotions keep building up, keep calm, I tell myself. Let her think everything is ok at first, don’t get her riled up. I see her porch light on and pull my car over in front of her house. It’s a month before most college students return. The fraternity boys that live in the house to the left haven’t come back yet. And to the house on the right lived an old deaf woman. I smiled, knowing that this helps my plan, no one will hear her. I smirk to myself and get out of the car, pacing my steps up to the front door.

I open the unlatched green screen and proceed through the front door, locking both behind me. Lauren sits in the middle of the living room in a ragged green couch watching a legal drama series on television. I have made my decision I think to myself. She turns around as I lock the doors when I enter.

"Well Lauren, I’m here what do you need advice on?" I say, fantasizing about what will be coming soon.
Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

When Matt gets there I smile at him gratefully as I slowly get up off the couch and walk over to give him a hug, my long blond hair brushing against him for a brief second before I let go of him and move away saying "I'm so glad you are here Matt." as I move to sit back on the ragged green couch. I sit down and my shirt gapes open slightly to show more of my pale cleavage.

I flip my hair as I look back up at you and pat the seat next to me saying "Come sit down next to me." My blue eyes look sad as I try to figure out how to start explaining my problem. I fold my hands in my lap and look down for a second before looking back up at you and saying "You remember my ex who dumped me right? Well, now he is trying to get back with me saying he has changed. I dont think he has but I dont know what to do. Maybe he has changed. What do you think?"
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
Jacques

I watch as Lauren pats the couch. My eyes looking at her, up and down. My eyes drawn to the opened part of her shirt, exposing some of her pale cleavage outlined by the shadows her breasts cast on each other from the lighting. I walk over slowly, thinking to myself how I will be subjected to more of her babble about her bad choices. I always advise her one thing and usually she does the other in regards to men. Each time she gets hurt and comes back to me saying she should have listened.

I sit down next to her on her left. I place my hand on her left leg, right above the knee.

“Listen, Lauren,” I say softly, “You made a no Brian rule. You said you would never go out with a guy named Brian again, since the last three have been dicks to you. And this Brian, the one you want to get back with, was the one that stemmed your rule.” I say the last part quickly, annoyed that she even considers getting back with that asshole. It has been three and half-years since they even spoke last. Yet I was right here, the whole time, through everything she wanted to talk about.

Our friends, our parents, all think we should be together I think. My anger getting higher, I stair into her blue eyes. My hand gripping that spot above her knee a little tighter.

“You should listen to my advice, don’t go out with him again! Don’t even see him again. You will get hurt Lauren,” I say with conviction.

She will get hurt I say, as if I wasn’t about to do something ten times worse then had ever been done to her. I smirk to myself; she is so close to setting me over the edge I think to myself as I look back at her innocence. I look from my hand to her crotch, the side outline of her bubble butt through her tight jeans. Waiting, thinking, readying myself for what I want, want I must do.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:59 PM   #4
Jacques

(Outside context of this roleplay, Rosie hasn;t been on for over a week, would any other girl like to take her place in the roleplay, if you need any of the background information let me know, just dont think this rp should die. Thanks.)