Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
Kimberly

Kimberly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kimberly Send a message via Yahoo to Kimberly
Default Have allways wanted to know

I have allways wanted to know the feeling of being helpless while someone took control over me , helped themselves to whatever they wanted from me ,made me do things i have allways feared of doing, I have allways been with men who asked permission before even trying to kiss me , it was such a turn off for me for some reason , now i just want to be taken , not asked if its ok about anything....someone pls help me with this
Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Before we do anything of the sort, we will require a description of you. Pics will be accepted as well

And make a post in the introduction thread, Somedude has been up about that lately, can't figure out why
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi Kimberly, welcome to the board, would love to take you; especially your backdoor. Now give us a description and pics. Plus, pm me your location.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:57 AM   #4
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, I would love to meet a guy who asks for permission to kiss! (I am totally serious.)
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:08 PM   #5
hornyone

hornyone Level 1 (100+)hornyone Level 1 (100+)
Exclamation there can be problems..

Of course the main thing is that men are scared shitless of beign accused of rape (girl said no but she really meant yes) gettign arrested everybody gettign to know about it,prison, loseing job... nightmare, so men have to be carefull. You can really only do this kind of thign with a partner you know and trust and gets as turned on by it as you do.

I have had couple of partners and gf's who have been into this - but you have to be carefull.

and anyway i think we should protect young innocent girls, dotn you??
hornyone is offline   Reply With Quote