Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bookworm rape

I am a woman who in her teens and early twenties was a bookworm. My style was poor, not showing much skin (almost never cleavage), with big glasses, and also a bit fat. My friends called me Velma, from Scooby-Doo cartoon, because I looked a bit like her.
I would like to know if a girl like I was then is a target for rapists or just would be a casual rape.
The question is: Is there a bookworm who wears glasses in your rape fantasies? Please men, answer me.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy
I am a woman who in her teens and early twenties was a bookworm. My style was poor, not showing much skin (almost never cleavage), with big glasses, and also a bit fat. My friends called me Velma, from Scooby-Doo cartoon, because I looked a bit like her.
I would like to know if a girl like I was then is a target for rapists or just would be a casual rape.
The question is: Is there a bookworm who wears glasses in your rape fantasies? Please men, answer me.
Yeah, in a way bookworms are the forbidden fruit so to speak, the description you gave me would me welcome in my fantasies any time

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

¡Never thought of that, but it’s a great idea! ¡THANX!
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
hornyone

hornyone Level 1 (100+)hornyone Level 1 (100+)
Cool Sexy velma

Quote:
I thought velma in scooby-doo movies was very sexy and I was all the time trying to look at her breasts and up her skirt. I do have fantasies about her and get very hard..... you could be her hornyone
hornyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #5
hornyone

Default Sexy library girl..

Quote:

I THINK GIRLS WITH BIG BREASTS AND GLASSES VERY SEXY ESP IF THEY LOOK INNOCENT AND HAVE SHORT SKIRTS AND TIGHT JUMPERS ON - THAT WOULD HAVE ME REACHING FOR MY ZIP.... HORNYONE
Old 01-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #6
hornyone

Default mY WIFE LIKED ME TO RAPE HER..

My ex wife used to really struggle soemtimes when we had sex so one nigth I asked her what she was thinkign about. she said that before she had met me seh had been raped by a guy at a party - and that she had enjoyed being dominated and used by him. She told me that she oftent thought about it when I was fuckign her and she really wanted me to hold her wrists - which i did - hard down onto the bed - i ahve to admit that it made me much harder and hornier then normal and she got much wetter too - we did it a lot after that. Sometimes up in the woods on way back from public bar we would take short-cut back and I knew she had her stockings and little knickers on and short skirt, so she would get ahead of me and we would pretend that she didn t know me and i would comment on her short skirt. I could see her breasts becuas eshe only had halter neck top on and no bra. I would get her down on the ground in the grass her skirt up loosen off her top and scuk her bare breast she couldnt shut her legs and I would pull her nic to one side - seh was very wet.....

Hornyone
Old 01-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
hornyone

Default mY WIFE LIKED ME TO RAPE HER..

My ex wife used to really struggle soemtimes when we had sex so one night I asked her what she was thinkign about. she said that before she had met me seh had been raped by a guy at a party - and that she had enjoyed being dominated and used by him. She told me that she oftent thought about it when I was fuckign her and she really wanted me to hold her wrists - which i did - hard down onto the bed - i ahve to admit that it made me much harder and hornier then normal and she got much wetter too - we did it a lot after that. Sometimes up in the woods on way back from public bar we would take short-cut back and I knew she had her stockings and little knickers on and short skirt, so she would get ahead of me and we would pretend that she didn t know me and i would comment on her short skirt. I could see her breasts becuas eshe only had halter neck top on and no bra. I would get her down on the ground in the grass her skirt up loosen off her top and scuk her bare breast she couldnt shut her legs and I would pull her nic to one side - she was very wet.....

Hornyone
Old 01-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #8
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hornyone. Try to stay on topic

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #9
Deadfish0624

Deadfish0624 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Deadfish0624

Deleted by the User.

Last edited by Deadfish0624; 07-25-2010 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Deleted by the User.
Deadfish0624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:33 AM   #10
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyone
I THINK GIRLS WITH BIG BREASTS AND GLASSES VERY SEXY ESP IF THEY LOOK INNOCENT AND HAVE SHORT SKIRTS AND TIGHT JUMPERS ON - THAT WOULD HAVE ME REACHING FOR MY ZIP.... HORNYONE
What if the girl has small breasts and wears glasses?
(like me )
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:42 AM   #11
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbers
What if the girl has small breasts and wears glasses?
(like me )
I'd take you roughly and treat you like you out to be treated; like an object of my hunger.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:28 AM   #12
Stumpy2fingers

Velma was hot and I would love to rape her ass. As for the "Book worm" that is a total turn on just like the whole business suit looking women all covered up with glasses and her hair in a bun and who cares small tits or big tits. There still fun to grab and twist.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:10 AM   #13
rampant

rampant has initial reputation

Count me in on this one. I fantasise about women who wear business suits and glasses... the classic secretary kinda look. To me this counts as a bookish girl, the feeling you get when you look at them is one of repressed sexuality and hidden depths, and look out when the glasses come off and the hair comes down :P

I often think about raping this kind of girl.
rampant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:59 AM   #14
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Glasses don't bother me, and your lack of style is irelevant since you'll end up naked really fast.

But fat? Sorry, but that is a turn off for me...
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:38 PM   #15
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What about chubby? :P
Old 01-07-2007, 03:48 PM   #16
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:

If it's a pretty face, OK.

But chubby is a few extra pounds, not a few dozen.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:05 AM   #17
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well beardy, my first long relationship was exactly the way you describe- but thin. I made reality my most extreme fantasies with her.My only problem was she was thin.Not that i dont like it, but i was afraid she was broken. (I still send her a book in her birthday)
So, as an answer to your question, YES you can consider the character you describe as a potential target
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #18
buffspanker

buffspanker Level 1 (100+)buffspanker Level 1 (100+)

you would be to me, that's for sure...
Although I love to seduce the bookworm type even more.. have her open up herself to me, rather than me opening her up
buffspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:54 PM   #19
Number7
I am back.

Quote:
Yup, I enjoy doing chubby girls as well as thin ones, I like to mix it up a bit.

Old 01-08-2007, 07:14 PM   #20
numbers

Number7 every time you post I confuse you with me!!