Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2008, 03:02 AM   #1
knightwriter

knightwriter has initial reputation
Default Julia

Julia picked up her bag and headed for the door.
"Hey, Julia," said Ryan, "can I talk to you for a moment?" He stood six feet tall. He was rail thin and wore black slacks and a dark blue collared shirt. His red spiky hair was neatly combed.
“Well, okay Ryan,” she said, her eyes cast down shyly. She walked over to him. She could smell his cologne.
“I have something to show you,” he said. “Come into my room.”
“What is it Ryan?” she asked. He didn’t answer, but just walked into his room. She followed him as far as the doorway of his room.
Ryan’s room was clean; it was immaculate. Except for his closet, which was a mess of boxes and clothes. As if he tossed everything into the closet just seconds ago. Julia looked around. Ryan reached into his back pocked and handed her a single Polaroid.
“I wanted to know what you think of this picture,” he said. She took the Polaroid from him. It was a picture of her, from earlier than morning, in the shower. Julia’s eyes widened.
“Oh my god!” she gasped.
“I’ve got a bunch more,” said Ryan. “You’ve got a beautiful body.”
“How dare you!!” she said, “give them to me!!”
“I plan to,” said Ryan, “hear me out, okay?”
“I want them. NOW!!” Ryan held his hands up defensively.
“Calm down Julia, just listen to me.” Tears began to glitter in her big dark brown eyes.
“Now, I know you don’t want anyone to see these pictures, right?”
“Go on,” said Julia.
"And you know that I know what you look like naked now, right?"
“Right,” said Julia. “And??”
"So here's what I propose. A trade. I'll give you all the pictures I took. If you let me see you naked, right here, in my room, in the flesh. That way I get to see you up close, and in person." Julia thought about it.
“You just want to look??” asked Julia. “No touching?” Ryan thought.
“I won’t touch you,” he said. “But otherwise I guess I'll just put these pictures up in the boys locker room at school. Besides,” he said, pointing to the photo in her hand, “I already know what you look like.”
“Close the curtains,” she told him. Ryan obeyed, going from window to window in his room and closing the curtains. Then he went to the door of his room and closed that too. When he finished he looked back at her and smiled.
Julia began to undress slowly. Her hands trembled as she fumbled with the buttons on her shirt. Ryan leaned against the wall with his arms folded across his chest, watching silently as each article of clothing dropped to the floor. Finally, Julia let the last garment fall, leaving herself naked.
“Don’t cover yourself up with your hands,” he said. “I want to see you fully.” Julia dropped her hands, balling them into fists at her sides. Ryan moved a step closer to her.
“Stop!!” she said.
“I’m not going to touch you,” he reassured. She backed up. Ryan knelt over close to her and picked up the pile of her clothes on the floor and tossed them into the far corner of the room.
“What are you doing???” she asked, watching him.
“You won’t be needing those for a while,” he said.
“I have to go to school!”
“Now,” said Ryan, “bounce for me a little. I want to see you jiggling.” Julia blushed bright red. “Go on,” said Ryan. She began to rise and fall on the balls of her feet. She felt her breasts bouncing. Ryan smiled big.
“Tell me Julia,” he said, “have you ever had sex before?”
“No,” she answered, and stopped bouncing, “I’m a good girl.” Ryan smiled again.
“Alright,” he said, “you’ve earned the Polaroids.” He took a handful of photos out of his back pocket and tossed them on the floor.
“ALL of them,” she said.
“That’s all of them,” said Ryan, “but I’m not going to give you your clothes back. That is, not unless you do something else for me.”
She went to pick up her clothes but Ryan stepped in her way.
“No, no, no,” he chuckled, “I don’t think so.”
“What do you mean?!” she demanded. Julia crushed the Polaroids in her hands.
“Before you get dressed,” said Ryan, “I want you to give me a blowjob. Either that or you leave my house naked and walk to school.” Ryan paused. “You going to do it?” he asked. Julia was silent for a long moment.
“I suck it,” she said quietly, “and I get all my clothes back?”
“Oh yeah,” said Ryan, grinning, “sure. I’m a man of my word. I gave you all the Polaroids, didn’t I?” He paused. “So,” he asked, “is it a deal?”
“Fine,” she said in defeat, “but I warn you I’ve never done this before.” Ryan shrugged. He unzipped his pants and let them drop to his ankles. He grabbed his stiffening cock with a fist.
“Sit down on your bed,” said Julia.
“No, I want you on your knees,” said Ryan, “Kneel before me.” Julia slowly went down on her knees.
"Good girl," he said, "now grab my cock and put it in your mouth." Julia gingerly touched his penis with her fingertips. She brought her mouth up to it and started sucking on the tip.
“Yes,” said Ryan, smiling, “I like that. Now take my whole cock into your mouth. Suck on it, then slide your head up and down it.” He put his hands on the back of her head and began running his fingers through her hair.
“I can’t take the whole thing,” she said.
“Just do your best,” he said soothingly. She brought her mouth back to his penis, sucking as much of it as she could into her mouth. She began bobbing her head on his shaft. With his hand cupping the back of her head, he pulled her closer, sending his cock deeper into her throat.
“MMMMM!!” she moaned, “pulling back hard against him.
“Good girl, Oh yes!” said Ryan. He patted her on the head like an animal. “Now run your tongue along the shaft, especially the tip,” he ordered. He grabbed fistfuls of her long brown hair and pulled her head up and down his cock, easing her into the proper motion. Julia’s tongue ran up and down his shaft, but she clawed at his hands.
“OH yes!,” Ryan cried, “OH GOD YES! I’m already about ready to come!” Julia shuddered. “Now Julia,” said Ryan, “I’m going to shoot my load into your mouth. I want you to swallow it all, okay?” Julia looked up at him as if he was nuts, his cock still deep in her throat.
“If you spit out even one drop I’m going to make you lick it off the floor,” said Ryan. “Nod if you understand.” Julia nodded. Ryan bit his lip, then arched his back, then, at once, he ejaculated into her mouth. The hot salty load hit the back of her throat, droplets spilling onto her tongue. Julia swallowed as quickly as she could. Ryan pulled her even deeper onto his cock, not wanting her to pull away. Finally, when he was sure she swallowed it all, he he her go. He pushed her away from him, then pulled his pants and boxers back up, leaving her crumpled on the floor.
Julia panted in exhaustion.
“Now, didn’t that taste good?” he asked. Julia crawled over to the pile of her clothes on the floor.
“Before you do that,” said Ryan, “could you get me a glass of milk?” Julia ignored him, dressing herself quickly.
“Milk??” she asked.
“Oh yeah,” says Ryan, “that’s right. You used all the milk on the cereal you had for breakfast.” Julia remembered finishing the carton of milk earlier that morning. “Oh well,” said Ryan, “can I drink some milk from those huge tits of yours?”
“I don’t have any!!” shouted Julia.
“Tits?” asked Ryan, “sure you do. Huge ones. Those lumps on your chest.”
“There’s no milk in them though, silly!”
“Why not?” asked Ryan, feigning confusion.
“You have to have a baby to have milk. I am a virgin! No milk!”
“You mean you have to be pregnant?” asked Ryan, though he already knew the answer.
“Yes!”
“Well, then I guess we’ll have to change that. If I want my Julia milk I’m just going to have to fuck you till you’re pregnant.”
“No way!” Julia shouted.
“You might want to take those clothes off again,” he said.
“NO!! You said I could go!!”
“You can,” he said, “I’m just asking you this time.”
“No way!!”
“Then, may I suggest we do another trade,” said Ryan. “You be my sex slave. You do whatever I ask. You have sex with me whenever I want.”
“What? You don’t have anything I need,” said Julia.
“You get pregnant for me and let me drink your milk whenever I want,” Ryan continued. “You have sex with any boys or girls at school when I tell you to. And you do anything else remotely sexual that I ask. How about that?”
“NO!!” said Julia, “you’re crazy.”
“And in return,” said Ryan, walking over to his messy closet, “I will never show anyone this.” Ryan pushed some of the clothes away to reveal the video camera. Julia gasped.
“I have a video tape of you bouncing around like a whore and giving me a blowjob. It remains unwatched as long as you remain my sex slave. How does that sound?”
“I… I…” Julia stammered. “How can you do this???”
“Easily,” said Ryan, “because you’re a stupid big titted bitch”
“I am not!”
“Of course you are,” said Ryan, “just look at yourself. I can show you the tape if you’d like.” His face darkened. “Now, do we have a deal?” Julia bowed her head in defeat.
“Alright!” said Ryan, “now take your clothes off again. I want to try to get you pregnant starting now.”
“That thing is of, isn’t it?” Julia asked, pointing at the camera. Ryan nodded.
“Come on,” he says, “clothes off or I show this video tape at the next school party.” Julia slowly began to undress.
“You’re going to be my little dairy maid, aren’t you?” asked Ryan. “My little Dairy Queen.”
“No,” Julia whispered softly. Ryan smiled.
“Milk sure did your body good,” he said. Julia blushed. “That must be why you have such big tits,” Ryan continued. “How big are they anyways Julia?” he asked. “What size bra do you wear?”
“Thirty-eight D,” she responded. Ryan smiled.
“Now, lay down on the bed,” said Ryan.
“There aren’t any more cameras in here are there?” she asked.
“There aren’t because there’s no reason for it now. You’re my sex slave forever as far as I’m concerned. I’m going to shank your tight little virgin pussy and you’re going to love it.” Hot tears welled up in Julia’s eyes.
“Now get on the bed,” said Ryan, “we’ve still got to get you pregnant.” Julia complied, laying down on the bed.
“I own you now,” he said to her, “forget any dreams you had, because you’re mine.”
“I hate you!” said Julia.
“Spread your legs for me,” said Ryan, ignoring her, “and hold your pussy lips apart with two fingers so I can see the hot pink inside.” Ryan quickly undressed. “You see,” he said, “when I fuck you this first time I’m going to burst your hymen.”
“Oh my god,” Julia whispered to herself.
“For some girls it’s really painful, so I should take it easy. But I don’t really care if you get hurt and bleed all over. Cause if you do, I’m going to make you lick it all up anyways. Plus, if it hurts you I really don’t care.”
“You’re a monster!” Julia managed.
“Open your legs real wide for and hold your pussy lips apart for me,” said Ryan. Julia complied, spreading her legs for him.
"After I've had sex with you countless times" he said, "and after I've fucked your pretty little asshole until it's loose. And after I've gotten you pregnant and can milk you whenever I want, I'll have you sit on my bed topless with me while I watch movies, just incase I get thirsty. But after I tire of raping you over and over and over... and it'll be a few years before that happens..." He pauses to watch the tears roll down your face.
"Well, go on, spread those cute little pussy lips for me." Julia reached down and spread open her vagina for him.
"Anyways," he continued, "after I've finally tired of fucking you myself, I'll start renting you out to other people. And they can fuck you or do whatever they want you. See, now you're going to grow up to be a whore. You’ll be my whore Julia."
“Nn… never!” said Julia pathetically, still holding her vagina open for him. Ryan stabbed his penis into her and brutally began fucking her. Julia was completely dry, but Ryan jackhammered away anyway. Julia screamed in pain and revulsion. She felt a terrible ripping inside her, but soon her own blood acted as a lubricant. Ryan pounded away at her mercilessly, only caring about his own pleasure. She struggled against him, sobbing from the pain. He only laughed at her tears. He continued to fuck her harder, she watched with detached horror as she saw his penis stabbing in and out of her, drenched in her own blood.
"Just... think... of... you... pregnant..." he spit with each thrust.
“NO!!” screamed Julia.
“Think of my seed fertilizing your egg…” said Ryan. “Your breasts swelling with milk to feed our child.” Julia struggled againt him, hitting him in panic. “Milk that I’ll greedily drink myself.” He pressed his full weight down on her, fucking her harder and faster now. Julia moaned in defeat and desperation.
“I’m about to come,” said Ryan, “are you ready to get pregnant?” Julia hit him with her fists, she scratched at his chest. Blood ran off his body now. Ryan put more of his weight on top of her. He laughed.
“You love this bitch, so shut the fuck up.”
“Noooo!” Julia wailed.
“I’m gonna come now!” he said.
“Noooo!” she continued, sounding more like a wounded animal than human.
"Do your best to get some of these guys to that egg,” said Ryan. Then, he arched his back, and orgasmed deep into her. He continued to thrust into her, until he was sure all of his cum was inside of her. Julia moaned in pain, arching her back.
“Wow! That was great!” Julia slumped underneath him, nearly swooning from the pain and shock. Ryan slapped one of her breasts.
"Hope these puppies are full soon. Gallon sized I should think." Ryan got up off the bed and went over to the close. He picked up an object from his closet, then walked back to the bed. Julia lay on his bed, almost sleeping. He slapped at her face, “wake up bitch.” Julia whimpered, but rolled her eyes open.
“Know what this is?” he asked, showing her a short pink dildo. Julia blushed.
“Y-yes…”
“It’s a remote controlled vibrator,” said Ryan.
“R-remote?” stammered Julia.
“Yeah,” he replied. “I want you to wear this inside you all day today.” Julia’s eyes widened. “I can control the speed with this thing, just like a TV remote. That way, at school, if I want you to orgasm or moan, I can just turn this on. I'll start you out on a low speed of course. And work you up to a full orgasm." Ryan showed her some black Velcro panties. “You can keep the vibrator in you with these.”
“It’s not fair!!” whined Julia.
"I know. But you're my slave, remember?" Ryan rubs his hands together. “This is going to be great!”
“No, it’s not!!”
“I’m going to have you orgasm in every class today.” Ryan reached back over to his closet. “I want you to wear these too.” He handed her a short pleated skirt and a white tee shirt with the Dairy Queen logo on it. Julia took the tee shirt, and examined it.
“It’s way too small,” she said.
“Not for how I want you to look,” said Ryan. “And no bra. I don't think you'll wear another bra for the rest of your life. I don't care if those fat little dairy factories of yours do sag a little." Julia imagined herself wearing the tight white shirt. It would hug her chest obscenely and not even cover her belly.
“My dad will murder me!!” she protested. Ryan rolled his eyes.
"Fine, you may change into your regular clothes before you go home, but only after you leave school. Besides, I think my sister is going to have you spend the night here a lot more from now on.” Ryan smiled.
“Oh God,” was all she could muster.
"Now go ahead, put the RC vibrator inside of you. We've got a fun day Mrs. Dairy Queen. I'm going to make sure you're cold, so your nipples stick out through this shirt. Heck, I may even spill water on you in the cafeteria so your shirt becomes see through." Ryan laughed. “That’d be great.” Julia gasped.
knightwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What a great adventure the continuation will be~ hee~ would love to read more!

Thanks for writing here knightwriter

and +rep from me!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples

Thank-you
SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:33 PM   #4
son of a lion

son of a lion has initial reputation

Great story knightwriter! I love the impregnation motif. Looking forward to the rest.
son of a lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
no_name

no_name has initial reputation

I don't usually compliment writers on their stories. That alone should tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Hope to see more.
no_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #6
guenjan

guenjan has initial reputation

Really enjoyed your story. Please continue
guenjan is offline   Reply With Quote