Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Tablet9999

Tablet9999 has initial reputation
Default The Woman and the Desk

He had been walking in the countryside all afternoon and had no idea of where he was. Then he saw a house in the middle of a clearing and he decided to stop and ask for directions from whoever was there. As he approached the door to the house, he heard calls for help - a woman’s voice. He tried the handle of the door and it opened and he went inside. “Anyone there” he called and again he heard the woman’s voice calling for help. He followed the calls and entered what appeared to be a study, with leather chairs and plush furnishings, and then stopped in amazement. There before him was a woman, dressed only in high heels, black seamed stockings and suspenders, bent over a large walnut desk with her feet wide apart on the ground. Her naked torso was face down on the desk, with her rear facing towards him. He realised that her ankles were tied by rope to the legs of the desk, so that her legs were wide apart, and that her body was similarly tied, so that she could not move. Her round cheeks, and her pussy with its large outer lips, were on open display.

“Who is it?” she whimpered. “What’s going on?” he answered. Sensing a voice that she had not heard before, the woman said “Please untie me and get me away from here”. “What’s going on?” he said again, too stunned to say anything else. The woman gave a quick explanation”. “I was at a club and someone must have spiked my drink. I felt all groggy and the next thing I knew, I was here like this. When I awoke, a man was laughing and he said that he was going off to get some friends. I cannot bear to think what they will do to me … please, please untie me”.

He stepped forward to untie her, but became mesmerised by the sight of her. He had seen photos of women in stockings, but had never actually been out with one who had worn them. Then it dawned on him - she was facing away and could not see his face. He gingerly placed his hand on her upper thigh and slipped his fingers under the suspender strap. “What the hell are you doing”, the woman shouted, but he ignored her. He began to fondle her thighs and stocking tops and felt where the nylon was stretched tight by the pull of the suspender clip. He regretted that he had never asked his girlfriends to wear stockings for him.

His breath was coming in gasps now and the woman sensed that he was getting excited. “Please let me go” she said “and I promise that, when we have got way from here, I will give you hand relief as a reward”. She continued pleading with him, as his hand roamed over her buttocks and began stroking her pussy. “Look, please stop and untie …” and then she shouted a loud “No!”, as she felt what could only be the head of his cock nuzzling at her pussy. “No, don’t” she pleaded, as he felt him trying to enter her. Then she shrieked as, with a couple of quick urgent stabs, he pushed his entire length into her and starting pumping. “No! Please stop” she pleaded, but her velvety warmth around his shaft felt so good that there was no way he was going to stop and he settled into a slow rhythm in and out of her. It had been several months since he had last had a woman and he knew that he would not last long.

“For God’s sake please stop” she said, “it’s not too late - stop now and set me free and I will say nothing about you doing this”. When he continued moving in and out, she added “and I will still give you that hand relief, honestly, I promise”. At this point, she could tell by his heavy breathing that he must be close to the end. “Whatever you do, please don’t finish inside me - my partner and I are trying for a baby and I know that I am at my most fertile now”. “OK” he grunted but, as he said it, he knew that there was no way that he would pull out of her heavenly pussy. Suddenly, he started to thrust more urgently and she knew that her pleas were in vain, so she started to struggle against the ropes tying her to the desk. Her struggling only heightened his excitement and, with a loud groan, he emptied himself into her in a series of exquisitely sensitive spasms that caused him to shudder and jerk inside her. He collapsed onto her back as she sobbed “you bastard”.

After the sensations had subsided, he pulled out of her and stepped back. A small trickle of the copious amount of seed that he had pumped into her had already started to run down into her pubic hair. “Sorry”, he said, “but don’t worry. As soon as I am clear of the house, I will call the police on my mobile phone”. However, they both knew that he would not do that as the police would surely trace his number. But he did use his phone … for some souvenir photos of her before he left.
Tablet9999 is offline   Reply With Quote