Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Anna's Torment (Anna.yung & raperles)

Over the last few years of school I had developed feelings for you. I don't know why or how this happened, all I know for sure is that it did. I've tried so many times to make friends with you but it just seemed that you and I hung out with different crowds. You were always the popular one, the one who had everything she ever wanted. The looks of a royal princess, the brains to be our class president and in my opinion, the body of a sex goddess. On this particular Friday afternoon in the middle of June, the weather was sweltering hot. As I began to walk home after school I couldn't help but notice you and a bunch of your also popular girlfriends walking ahead of me laughing and giggling. I began to follow you but at a safe distance. I kept my eyes glued on your cute little ass as it swayed from side to side in that short red layered mini skirt you were wearing. My dick began to bulge and ache as I watched your sexy legs, my mind began to drift and I was imagining myself laying on top of you, feeling you up and fucking you. I was so lost in my daydream that I nearly walked right into a telephone pole on the side of the street. I watched as you neared your house and said goodbye to your girlfriends, then disappeared inside, slamming the front door shut. I hurried the rest of the way to my house and went straight to my room, where I beat off with more thoughts of me making love to you. It didn't matter how, whether it was consensual or forced rape, all i wanted was to fuck you without mercy. After dinner that night I grabbed my binoculars and made my way back to your house. From having spied on you so many times in the past, I knew exactly where your bedroom window was and I crept over next to it. Your window was open and your shades were up as well, there was no sign of you. The sun was beginning to set and slowly darkness was setting in, and it didn't take too long until you flipped on the light in your room. I had every intention of breaking in later tonight, make my way quietly to your room and raping you in your own bed with your parents just a few doors away. My mind a million miles away, I carefully peered inside to see you grab your cell phone, push some buttons and then sit at the side of your bed facing the window. I jumped back a bit, not wanting to be seen, then looked back inside and the sound of your voice snapped me back to reality as I could hear you speaking on the phone, "Hey Stacy, it's me Anna...listen I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight because the Wilsons asked me to babysit with little Jen so they can go to a party or some shit...and I could really use the extra cash with graduation coming up and all". A wide grin came across my face and my plans for the night just changed. I listened intently now as you went on, "Nah, I'm not too worried about the two older brothers, those two are probably out getting drunk or high on some shit...God they give me the creeps". My grin gets wider as my mind races with the many plans I have in store for you this night. Then I hear you finish your conversation, "I gotta be there at 7:30 so I'd better get going, but I'll call you tomorrow and we can hang out or something...okay"? You throw the phone on your bed as I watch, my binoculars trained at your legs, and as you bounce off the bed I swear I saw a glimps of your red panties. I wait hidden in the bushes and shortly you come out the front door ande walk to the Wison house. I hurry home and go to the garage to pack a few supplies I'm sure to need for the night. I grab some rope and duct tape, throw them into a bag and then go to my room and pack up some bandanas to use for gags, I grab the stun gun from under my bed and then the gun hidden in my closet, that I bought from that seedy looking bum in town last week. With my bag in hand I get into my car and drive to the Wilson's, parking a few houses down I wait until I see them both drive off and to my total amazement, they forget to close the garage door....leaving it wide open. By this time total darkness had set in and I drive to the front of their house, park and creep silently to the front window, where I see you about to carry baby Jen upstairs and put her to bed for the night. You're still wearing the red mini skirt and my cock begins to throb as I watch you ascend the stairs. Covered by the dead of night I wait till you come back downstairs and see you sit down on the huge sectional sofa, flip on the TV and begin to watch some music show on MTV. I watch as you lay face down on the sofa with your feet in the air. My mind begins to race and my heart pounds in my chest as I realize that Anna, the all American princess is about to be violated and raped in more ways than she can count......

Walking into the open garage I make my way to the door that leads into the house. Opening it as quietly as I can I creep inside and shut it behind me. I can see the you still laying on the sofa humming and singing along to the music. I'm in the kitchen and I see on the counter a set of butcher knives and make a mental note, just in case I might need them for some later use. I walk towards the living room where you are when by accident I kick a young childs' toy that's sitting on the floor. Cursing silently under my breath, the noise was loud enough to catch your attention, and I hurry into a nearby closet, leaning the door shut. I can see through the crack in the door as you enter the kitchen and look around nervously. You walk over to the door leading to the garage and open it. When you see the garage door wide open you let out a big sigh and I hear you mutter, "Stupid assholes"!! You hit the button on the wall and the door begins to shut, when it latches shut you close the door but still look uncertain. Like something feels wrong, something just doesn't feel right. You walk to the sliding glass doors that lead to the back yard, flip on the outside light and peer out into the darkness. Not seeing anything outta the ordinary you shut the light off, then give an exasperated groan and say, "I must be going paranoid....too many God damn Scream movies". You laugh and walk to the fridge, open it and bend over inspecting the contents....looking for food and feeling a bit more relaxed now. While you're bent over with your back to me I step outta the closet and creep silently up behind you. I throw a hand over your mouth and hold it tightly shut as you drop the plate of goodies from your hand. It shatters to the floor as I tell you, "Don't you even think about screaming you little bitch....not a fucking sound!!!! You understand me"? With both your hands, you grasp mine that's holding your mouth shut and I repeat myself as you become frantic, "YOU UNDERSTAND ME...BITCH"? You nod your head slowly as I pull you against me and you can feel my hard boner grind against your pretty ass. "I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth and you're gonna stay quiet.....RIGHT"? Again you nod and then begin to cry as I slowly remove my hand. I spin you around to face me and I can see the fear in your beautiful eyes and it's priceless, it turns me on even more to see you shaking and so afraid. You llok at me as the tears stream down your face abd ask, "What do you want? I don't live here...I'm just the babysitter. The people that live here have money and jewelry upstairs, if that's what you're after". I shove you backwards and pin your back against the wall as I press my body tightly to yours, "I don't want any God damned money baby, all I want is YOU", then I lean down and kiss you deep on your sweet lips while you struggle and squirm in my grasp. You pound your tiny fists against my broad chest while I taste and savor you. Then breaking the lip lock I drag you into the living room where I throw a gag between your lips and tie it tight behind your head before you even have a chance to react. "Put your fucking hands behind your back bitch", and when you comply I tie your wrists together behind your back and sneer at you, "You just follow orders baby and you're gonna be alright". Then I hold you at arms length and admire my handy work, all tied up and gagged, ready to be stripped and fucked. I smile at how helpless and vulnerable you look and then back hand you across your face and you fall backwards face down on the huge sofa, your little skirt hiking all the way up on your gorgeous thighs. I stand over your trembling body and tell you, "Time to fuck my little princess". All you can do is weep and sob as you feel my hands start to explore and feel you up. So afraid of what I have in store for you.....and for me, my dreams are about to become reality..........

Last edited by raperles; 03-03-2012 at 06:37 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote