Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default Anyone have a rape fetish of a girl that didn't like them?

Anyone here have a fetish of a girl they know and the girl didn't like you or vice versa and you had a huge urge to rape them?

If so, what was your story?
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

Vice versa? The girl likes us, but we don't like her, so we have to rape her? :P

Hmm, I don't remember fantasizing of raping a girl who is my peer (like my classmate or friend) and I liked. There were girls I loved when I was younger, but my rape fantasies weren't built around them.

What I had fantasized of raping was some of my highschool teachers I found quite attractive. "They didn't like me sexually" is not the correct expression for the situation, as any sexual relationship between boys and women at those position is quite deviant. What fueled my fantasies was this deviation.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)

Hi. No, i mean the guy likes girl, but girl doesn't like guy. I'm wondering if there are a lot of guys here who liked a girl and wanted to rape her especially since she thinks she is too good for him etc.
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
Kojain

Kojain has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Kojain

I have had that feeling PLENTY of times. I know exactly where you are coming from.
Kojain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh yeah sure, all the time. Girls that don't like me or that I don't like (except sexually), Snotty store assistants, the rude bitch at the DMV. The list is endless.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
yourblueyedbitch

yourblueyedbitch has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to yourblueyedbitch

I realize the question was directed towards the rapist, but my favourite fantasies always end with me being taught a lesson by some guy(s) I pissed off. So although all rape's good rape, hate gets me going.
yourblueyedbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourblueyedbitch View Post
I realize the question was directed towards the rapist, but my favourite fantasies always end with me being taught a lesson by some guy(s) I pissed off. So although all rape's good rape, hate gets me going.
Mmm...that would indeed be an especially satisfying rape.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:15 AM   #8
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Normally i had some rape fantasys about every girl i know, but when she dislike me then i fantasize a lot more about it.
i remember of a teacher in the professional school that give me bad notes because she didn't like me.I often fantasizes in her lessons how about i raping her or that all my classmen going rape her one after another.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:30 AM   #9
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Yeah, we had this topic once or twice. My answer is that it doesn't matter whether I like the girl and vice versa. If I find that she's the "one", then her legs are going to be spread and she's gonna be penetrated.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
Frankly, whether I like a girl or not has very little to do with whether I'm going to fantasize about raping her. Essentially nobody I find attractive is safe from my fantasy life.

Disliking her does, however, make the fantasies more brutal, violent, and humiliating for the cunt in question.

Haha this is pretty much how I feel as well. Especially about the part where if I dislike the girl, the fantasy has that extra bit of cruelty to it.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #11
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most of the women that I have rape fantasies about I actually like and admire. There have been the rare women or girls in the past that I didn't like and still had rape fantasies about them. I don't think that the fantasies were any more brutal or humiliating. It would be tough to top the humiliation that I put the liked women through.

There was one woman at work that I had a disagreement with a while back and I don't like, but she has this voluptuous body and wears tight and revealing clothes, so I fantasize of her being raped and humiliated. Back in my school days there were a couple of teachers. One was a first year English teacher that treated me unfairly and was clearly not fit for the job, and she wasn't even that pretty, kind of dumpy and scowly, but she got fucked in my mind often. Someteims consensual, sometimes not. Another teacher was a girls' gym teacher, a late-thirties blonde mom with a curvy body, who wasn't my teacher of course but I saw the way she humiliated kids, so I really disliked her. But I recall seeing her in her tight thin clingy shorts in the hall, and watched her butt cheeks jiggle as she walked, and her big tits swayed in her tight top, so she was often a rape victim. I once saw her in the lobby of the local movie theater. She caught me watching her walk but didn't say anything to me. After that I had this fantasy of a couple of schoolboys sitting around her in the darkened theater and groping and abusing her.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
AussieRapist

AussieRapist has initial reputation

For me, it's not a question of like or hate.

My fantasies are always about women I know. The two things that qualify her for my rape fantasy world are if I find her attractive, and if she is essentially unavailable to me. Girls at work are a common theme for me, and I have had fantasies involving colleagues, supplier reps, etc. Same with wives of friends and other girls I see socially.
AussieRapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Way back in the early 1980's I worked in a department store and dated many of the girls who worked there.
One girl was a hot blonde who worked on the Beauty Counter wearing a button through white uniform dress and tan pantyhose. She had an amazing figure a size 8(UK) but with probably a 36B cup.
She would often stand at the front of the illuminated counter so that the light shone through her white uniform revealing her lace trimmed fullslip underneath (back then girls wore a slip).
She would tease me like this and often had a couple of buttone undone on her uniform so that when she bent over I had a view of her amazing cleavage!
One day I invited her for a quick drink at lunchtime(we were not meant to drink alcohol at lunchtimes) and we had a few glasses of wine.
When we got back to work I pursuaded her to go to the stock room with me and before I knew it we were kissing and I was squeezing her titties and had my hand up her uniform touching her sheer pantyhose and soft nylon slip.
She did'nt seem to mind but then when I touched her panties she pushed me off and said "what was I thinking", the bitch.
She said that she liked me but only as a friend and would not go on a date with me despite not having a boyfriend.
She was probably the hotest girl that I had ever known and despite all the teasing would not date me.
The friendship did'nt last and she ended up disliking me.
I had many a fantasy about getting her in the stockroom, tearing off that tight white uniform, pretty lace trimmed fullslip, sheer pantyhose, bra and panties and having her all ways!
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Only when it was a girl who offended me just as much. There've been numerous ex-work colleagues who I thought would benefit from a corrective rape (for their right-wing social politics)
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh hell yeah, there was a french chick I knew that pissed me off almost every day. So every night I had my revenge. Too bad it was only in my dreams. . .I think her personality could've been corrected if I just had a few nights to work on it.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

yeah I def had rape fantasies on girls that didn't like me.

Sometimes, I have rape fantasies of my best friends or close friends who are girls (the attractive/cute ones) because usually if I am close to her, then jerking off to her makes me feel like I am breaking our trust/tainting something sacred and I dunno, that turns me on more. Like one of my best friends is really cute and I don't always fantasize about her, but once in a while I do and jerk off to her and it usually feels good because I can feel the adrenaline when I imagine her shocked/confused expression that I was raping her and then I'm sure she would feel even more humiliated when I, the guy she trusts a lot, shoots inside her pussy.

The girls that don't like me, when I rape them in my fantasy, it's def has that revenge theme/mindset and more about giving them what they deserve.
Old 06-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #17
TheHero'sBunny

TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLost View Post
Vice versa? The girl likes us, but we don't like her, so we have to rape her? :P
Oh man, please make this a law and we girls would never have to suffer from upset libidos again. :P
TheHero'sBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #18
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHero'sBunny View Post
Oh man, please make this a law and we girls would never have to suffer from upset libidos again. :P
Damn I need to be elected into congress . . .Most of my rape fantasies are on girls I don't like for some reason or another. But there'd have to be a bailout clause for the guy, because no matter what, there are some girls that are unrapeable.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:35 AM   #19
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to say that I have had fantasies of being raped by guys I didn't like or that didn't like me... as unlikely as that seems, I assure you I have certainly pissed off a few men in my career. Awww.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #20
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
I have to say that I have had fantasies of being raped by guys I didn't like or that didn't like me...
Just wondering from a woman's perspective: do you have to be at least attracted to the person, or are you turned on by the idea of being forced by someone you loathe both physically as well as personality-wise?