Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #1
SilverEyes

SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)SilverEyes Level 1 (100+)
Default Open-Rp

Well.
I'm new. (Hello!)
And I'm looking for RP. Something about kidnapped girl (me!), by a bunch of guys (whoever they are - bored bisnesmans, mafia, whatever)... They trying to break her, humiliate her, turn her into a slave, but she's so damn determined to surviwe with her helthy mind.
Orgasm denial, machines, public humiliation... I'd love to play a story with this elements. Any kind of torture, humiliation - i'm really counting on your imagination, my friends. Just not too gory (is this a word? A lot of blood, cutting stuff, etc?), please.
SilverEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 05:01 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am going to turn you into a whore then pimp you out. Your resistenance only means more training till you are broken.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:48 AM   #3
SilverEyes

It won't be easy. Try it.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:27 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and several of my trusted friends have watched you for days. tonight we decided to make our move. One friend has parked or van along the street where we know you will come by. Another friend waits in the back of the van while 2 others go to the end of the block and wait. Me and the last guy wait around the corner for you to appear.

Right on schedule we see you come down the side walk. the two guys at the far end begins walking towards you, chatting as if not even noticing you. My and the other guy quietly follow you a safe distance behind.

You get closer to the van, the noose is tightening.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:30 AM   #5
SilverEyes

Evening like any other. I was walking home, thinking about dinner preparations. Two guys walking down the street cought my attention for a while, but I lost interest quickly.
The weather was nice, everything so paceful. I didn't even look at the van.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:25 AM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As you get closer and closer. our pace quickens. Soon we are only a few feet from you as you reach the back corner of the van. The side door of the van quickly slides open. You freeze as you are startled by the sudden noise and movement letting me and my friend grab you from behind as the two ahead of you run to get to you.

I have an arm clamped tight around your neck as I flick my switchblade knife open. My friend grabbing your arms as you try and fight.

"Not a fucking sound!" I order as i push you towards the open van door.
Old 05-20-2015, 10:38 AM   #7
SilverEyes

I opened my eyes wide in shock, but when I saw knife, shock turned into fear quickly. I wanted to run, but the grip was just too strong.
Hand on my neck painfully took my breath away.
"Please" I tried to whisper "take anything you want..."
Old 05-20-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grow "Don't worry Missy, we will. Now get your ass in the van." as I drag you to the van door and shove your shoulders inside letting the guy inside grab you and pull you roughly through the door. We all jump in right behind you, slamming the door and then yelling to the driver to "Get the Hell out of here."

The van lurches forward down the dimly lit streets, around one corner and then another. Driving for several minutes before pulling off the road and stopping. By this time we have you face down and hogtied.
Old 05-23-2015, 11:11 AM   #9
SilverEyes

I lied there, my shock quicklly turned to fear. I was sobbing quietly.
I tried to look around, search for oportunity to escape.
"What do you want from me? There will be people looking for me! You will all end up in jail!"
I tried to sound convinced, but I lived alone. Maybe in work they notice, that i'm missing, but it'll take days, 'till someone realises that I was kidnapped.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:22 AM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Laughing at your pathetic pleas. "I am sure they will be but by the time they start, we will; have you safely stowed away where no one will find you." My friends snickering as your hands are bent behind your back and handcuffs snapped around your wrist.

"Just be quiet and relax or we will have to hurt you." My hand rubbing your ass then patting your firm butt.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:38 AM   #11
SilverEyes

I tried to run from the touch, but there was no way. I just lied there for a moment, waiting for oportunity, ignoring the hand on my butt. Everything in this situation was a nonsense. There were noone who could pay a lot of money for me, I wasn't anyone important...
There was a possibility, though... But I wouldn't even dare to think about it.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:39 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slap your ass like a heifer in a sales ring. We finally turn down the isolated road leading to our play house. The van pulls around back and stops. We get out and drag you out and shove you towards some old wooden steps leading into the house. The door creaks as it swings open.

"Welcome to your new home, well at least for a while."
Old 06-01-2015, 06:01 AM   #13
SilverEyes

"Please. You don't have to do this. Be reasonable..." I'm trying to sound convinced, calm. "I'm not going to tell anyone, just let me go..."
I'm hiding my fear as well as I can. But my white buttoned shirt is a little bit stained with sweat. My body is trembling. It shows my emotions.
Old 06-01-2015, 09:09 AM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We are being reasonable; we haven't killed you yet. "Now get in there!" I shout as I give you a hard shove sending you stumbling through the door to the center of the room.

"See that circle on the floor?" I ask pointing to a painted circle about 4 feet in diameter. "Don't you even think about leaving that circle without our permission?"

One of my friends reaches for a switch on the wall; flipping it, bright lights illuminate the circle.

"Showtime" He shouts.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:58 AM   #15
SilverEyes

I stand in a circle, looking around. Even if my clothes are on, I feel like naked, trying without knowing to cover my firm brests.
- What do I have to do for you? What do I have to do to let me go? - I ask.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We scoff at your questions. "You are a long ways from being let go. But as to what you need to do; STRIP!"

I turn a dial on a radio on a nearby table and music starts playing. Very erotic music.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:25 AM   #17
SilverEyes

- Are you kidding?! - I shouted - I won't strip for you! I'm not a prostitute.
I took a few steps back, not even thinking about it. Just to find myself away from danger.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:35 AM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As you back up, you don't even notice that you have stepped outside the circle. Suddenly you are rushed from all sides, hands all over you, grabbing you, sweeping you off the floor and carrying you to a doorway. the door is flung open and you are carried inside a room that is obviously a sexual torture chamber. We carry you to a large table that resembles a medical exam table complete with straps and stirrups.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #19
SilverEyes

I started to scream and kick, trying to free myself. I bit every hand that was in range of my teeth. I couldn't see chamber's contents, because I shut my eyes tight, screaming like crazy, hoping that somebody will help me.
Old 06-04-2015, 03:02 PM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"OUCH! the bitch bit me." Snarls one of the guys as you are slammed down on the table. straps are immediately wrapped around your wrists, ankles and neck and secured. Next another guy grabs a dental gag and prying your jaws open shoves it in and then begins ratcheting it open, bit by bit your jaws are pried wide apart.

Another guy grabs a pair of scissors and begins slicing your clothes, inch by inch.