Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #21
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

I suppose that in the case of real rape, would I have a choice?

Oh, no, Mr. Rapist, you are to damn ugly, you can't rape me today, all right, Next!!!

Damn, how long has it been since you took a bath? Oh, yeah, what that you wearing on your wrist, a damn cheap Timex Watch? How about upgrading to a Rolex, least a Gruen. Lorus, huh? Is that the best you can do? Damn, bet you drive them cheap Korean imports, what is that a HYundai, you damn cheapskate, yeah, should drive a Lexus, or Lamroghini, what is that a BMW, get out of here with that damn German krap.

Now, what kind of rope you gonna tie me up with huh?

Go here for rope Rope

Yeah, and I need to take a bath and have a body shower and lotion, before you can really take me.

But you will enjoy it, I will to, and after this, we will just drop by and get some biscuits from Hardee's.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:18 AM   #22
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom
The person in my fantasies usually changes from one time to the next and the fantasy is never the same. Variety is the spice of life, right?
Absolutely - I think that if you fantasize about the same exact person over and over again, then its less of a fantasy and more of a inner desire.

For instance, if you always dream about football players, that's "fantasy". But if you always fantasize about Joe Montana, then that's something else.

Different places .. people .. situations .. characters ... that's what keeps it all interesting.

I completely understand about the hygiene thing. But since I fantasize in the third person, its okay for the perp to be a bit unkept. But the victim is always well-groomed.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:19 AM   #23
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
I suppose that in the case of real rape, would I have a choice?
No no - the question is about fantasy only, not real rape.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:21 AM   #24
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedWithHer
I never fantasize about slutty types, either.
Same here! Wonder why that is.