Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2006, 02:58 AM   #1
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation
Default Question about variety -

Hello everyone.

I've been reading posts for about a month now before I decided to register. I'm happy to see that there are sufficiently mature people out there who can differentiate between fantasy and reality.

So I have a question for the ladies out there (if you'll indulge my curiosity). Does the assailant(s) your rape fantasies need to fit a particular mold? That is, do you routinely wished to be raped by a particular type of character?

Is he rich? Handsome? Ugly? Much older? Much younger?

Or maybe its not physical at all.

Is he evil, diabolical? Is he clever? Well-meaning? Needy? Aggressive?

It’s just something I’ve always wondered. Do people want the same thing over and over again, but can't get it? Or if variation is important at all.

I guess for guys, it could be a similar question. Do you find yourself looking to rape the same type of girl? Pretty maybe? Homely maybe? Rich, poor? Or it is all over the place.

I'd be interested in seeing if men and women are essentially different in this regard.

(I know I'm leaving out women who like to rape men. And the many varying combinations of assailant and victim. You get the idea.)

Thanks and be safe.
MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:23 PM   #2
virginfantasy

i like picturing guys that are different each time- one time it can be a group of 19 year old boys, another time it can be one 40-something year old guy. i tend to like groups, though. and its always the same type of personality- clever, diabolical, violent and mean. i like being pushed around
Old 06-30-2006, 02:50 PM   #3
avoeja

avoeja has initial reputation

good post, I was always curious about the same question
avoeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:34 AM   #4
MKP4
Privileged Member

Thanks virginfantasy!

That's interesting. So the person can be different, but the personality remains the same from fantasy to fantasy. That's really cool.

Are any other of you ladies the same way?
MKP4
Old 07-01-2006, 01:17 PM   #5
virginfantasy

well the thought of a violent rape fantasy turns me on- i wouldnt picture him being nice and quiet while hes doing it.
Old 07-01-2006, 10:43 PM   #6
MKP4
Privileged Member

Cool

That's a very good point. Would you be so kind as to reciprocate and fight back: kicking, fighting, scratching, clawing and biting?

Because just like you, some guys hate it when their victims are too passive.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:50 PM   #7
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

For me, the woman is always "used"; she either gets the guys off against her will or is used to get them off when she's passed out or something. I never fantasize about slutty types, either. Other than those two caveats, I mix mine up too; different looks, different personalities.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #8
virginfantasy

see- me, id fight back and i fantasize about me doing that because i like the thought of getting the shit beaten out of me during a rape, im not sure why though.......
Old 07-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #9
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
Hello everyone.

I've been reading posts for about a month now before I decided to register. I'm happy to see that there are sufficiently mature people out there who can differentiate between fantasy and reality.

So I have a question for the ladies out there (if you'll indulge my curiosity). Does the assailant(s) your rape fantasies need to fit a particular mold? That is, do you routinely wished to be raped by a particular type of character?

Is he rich? Handsome? Ugly? Much older? Much younger?

Or maybe its not physical at all.

Is he evil, diabolical? Is he clever? Well-meaning? Needy? Aggressive?

It’s just something I’ve always wondered. Do people want the same thing over and over again, but can't get it? Or if variation is important at all.

I guess for guys, it could be a similar question. Do you find yourself looking to rape the same type of girl? Pretty maybe? Homely maybe? Rich, poor? Or it is all over the place.

I'd be interested in seeing if men and women are essentially different in this regard.

(I know I'm leaving out women who like to rape men. And the many varying combinations of assailant and victim. You get the idea.)

Thanks and be safe.
MKP4

whenever i see somebody talking about other peoples' "maturity".... two thoughts come to mind

*they are under 18

*they have no friends
Old 07-02-2006, 10:01 PM   #10
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
whenever i see somebody talking about other peoples' "maturity".... two thoughts come to mind

*they are under 18

*they have no friends
I only wish I were under 18. That's been a very long while.
As for friends, I guess I've been lucky.

MKP4
Old 07-03-2006, 02:06 AM   #11
Tanya

d

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:10 AM   #12
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
see- me, id fight back and i fantasize about me doing that because i like the thought of getting the shit beaten out of me during a rape, im not sure why though.......
Wow (seriously). I never knew that. In most of my fantasies, the woman is barely touched (so she can stay purdy I guess). Kinda takes the realism out of it. I guess that's why they call it fantasy.

MKP4

Last edited by MKP4; 07-05-2006 at 04:07 AM.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:08 AM   #13
MKP4
Privileged Member

Hmm .. where's Gal4's "Tanya was here"?
Old 07-05-2006, 04:11 AM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't encourage Gal4!
Old 07-05-2006, 04:25 AM   #15
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Don't encourage Gal4!
But But But ...

Awww.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:08 AM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
But But But ...

Awww.
It's in the same category as don't feed the bears!
Old 07-05-2006, 04:06 PM   #17
Ace

A more detailed version of the original question: For the women who fantasise about getting raped, would you rather be raped by a handsome man (who you might not mind having sex with, if you weren't in a relationship, etc) or a disgusting man (fat, old, ugly, etc) who you would never consider having consensual sex with? The latter would be more degrading and against your will, but would it secretly turn you on more?
Old 07-05-2006, 09:36 PM   #18
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
A more detailed version of the original question: For the women who fantasise about getting raped, would you rather be raped by a handsome man (who you might not mind having sex with, if you weren't in a relationship, etc) or a disgusting man (fat, old, ugly, etc) who you would never consider having consensual sex with? The latter would be more degrading and against your will, but would it secretly turn you on more?
Good rephrase!

That's a really good point. For women, is the driving force the repulsion of unwanted sex? The pure energy of it? Or is it the fantasy of being unbearably desired by someone you secretly covet? I'm sure its different for different people.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:55 AM   #19
MKP4
Privileged Member

I was reading over Arya's post "What's wrong with me?"

There's definitely evidence of the latter (secret desire). Does it start that way and evolve for women? Or is violence immediately part of the fantasy for some?
Old 07-14-2006, 12:35 AM   #20
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

I was reading over some old posts tonight and came across this thread.

I think my fantasies are pretty basic. I shy away from younger men. Always have for some reason. I prefer middle age or a bit older. I think of someone who is more to plain in appearance. Of course, there are times I think of that handsome hunk. Who doesn't? Everyone would like to believe that they would be wanted by such a person. But the plain man who is somewhat overweight is more appealing to me. In my mind, he would be more likely to keep control of a situation than a slim person.

It would seem more that he couldn't get the girl of his dreams and decided to take any girl that crossed his path. One thing that never changes in my fantasies is that the person has good personal hygiene habits. Someone who is dirty never enters my thoughts.

At times, I think of something along the line of date rape. And other times I think of the snatch and grab sort of thing. A little rougher, but never brutal.

The person in my fantasies usually changes from one time to the next and the fantasy is never the same. Variety is the spice of life, right?
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote