Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
alice

alice Level 2 (200+)alice Level 2 (200+)alice Level 2 (200+)
Default Location, location, location

Brainstorming time! You're planning a consentual rape. She wants it nasty, and dirty, and outside.

Wow, doesn't sound so hard to do, eh? But do you really want to drive two hours out of town to find somewhere isolated that doesn't have a "trespassers will be mutilated" sign so you can get down to the business at hand?

Remember - you're going to be tying up a girl and raping her. You can't be caught - neither of you want THAT kind of trouble.

Where do you look?

I'm thinking maybe abandoned old houses on big overgrown lots that you could drive behind and be hidden. Maybe a drainage ditch at the end of a deadend street in an industrial part of town?

I'd love to hear other creative ideas. Remember - outside, dirty, but concealed.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:00 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well there a wild place not far from here called Cannock chase,
at night there is a long lonely road,
only lit by strange blue light from the moon.
No humans stir in this eerie vista.
In a clearing in the shadowy forest a muffled squeal,
a grunt wisked away by the wind,
no one for miles around to hear this outrage.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #3
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

A Texas girl, eh? I'd say you can pretty much do it anywhere, including the biggest intersection in your city, without getting noticed.

Just make sure you do it during the Superbowl, is all.
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:07 PM   #4
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

A Texas girl, eh? I'd say you can pretty much do it anywhere, including the biggest intersection in your city, without getting noticed.

Just make sure you do it during the Superbowl, is all.

I have a sudden desire to "Mess With Texas"
Rheostatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:28 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

My fantasies are usually set indoors, but I might have an idea or two...

1.Rooftop of a highrise
2.A construction site
3.Underground garage
4.Landfill (if you can take it)
5.Airfield (with earphones for both of you)
6.Backyard with a high fence and the adjacent house being empty

But even all these aren't 100% secure. As long as there are people within 500 yards, you can be caught.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:09 PM   #6
Stalker

Stalker has initial reputation

Living in a rural area does has its advantages.
Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:08 PM   #7
rapefantasy

rapefantasy has initial reputation

Well I did this with a friend about a while ago it was strictly pland and she was concentual. We came up with a safety word just incase she got uncomfterble (this prevents it from getting out of hand) . So she gave me a change of cloths and asked that I plan a time inwhich she would not expect it. So I waighted about 6 months sought out a location. In the country about 3 hour out of the city. Brought some leather ropes. A gag and some scisors. Grabed her by the hair (she asked when I do this to be rough) so I threw her out of the car tied her up gaged her and we did our thing I asked before we started if she had any thing to say no safty word so I moved on spent about 3 hours doing our thing. I cut her cloths off then we had our fun she enjoyed it once we were done I gave her the change of cloths she got dressed got back into my truck and I drover her home. It was a nice secluded country road with an old abandon house that we used to go and see. It was a good time no one could hear us. Again it all depend how fare you want to go out of your way.
rapefantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 08:37 PM   #8
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Oh, one night fling, or a steady relationship? Marriage?
Kids, getting in debt?
Way of all flesh, yes.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #9
rapefantasy

rapefantasy has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Oh, one night fling, or a steady relationship? Marriage?
Kids, getting in debt?
Way of all flesh, yes.

It was like a one night stand only we've done it about 4 times now. She told me about the fantasy when we were talking about sex. She was with another guy at the time and I wont go after some one elses woman not my thing to get with another mans girl. She said that he never was adventurus and didn't like to go on the wild side. She told me she wanted to be dominated and used like a cheep whore . This girl was nice kind and always alittle excentrick but I had no idea she was this freeky. She asked me if I've ever tried anything like that I've done the tied up stuff with some whips and hand cuffs but normaly its me that gets used by the women not the other way around but told her that I have been in a controlling position. She asked me about her fanasy and if I would be interested. I said when you break up with your BF I'll do it. Her realtionshipt wasn't going to hold out but like I said we pland and she and I took care of all the lose ends. As long as she concented I was cool with it. If she told me to stop via the safty word I would have no need to make a fanasy a jail sentance.
rapefantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:28 AM   #10
Master Theron

Master Theron Level 1 (100+)Master Theron Level 1 (100+)
Talking Planning!

a private campground early in the season,deep in the primitive part ,she i gagged an dsspread between two trees,i can usee her any way i want so she really feells dirty and humiliated!.maybe i would wait for late at night so i can ass rape her for good measure!
Master Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:53 PM   #11
rapepal

rapepal has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice
Brainstorming time! You're planning a consentual rape. She wants it nasty, and dirty, and outside.

Wow, doesn't sound so hard to do, eh? But do you really want to drive two hours out of town to find somewhere isolated that doesn't have a "trespassers will be mutilated" sign so you can get down to the business at hand?

Remember - you're going to be tying up a girl and raping her. You can't be caught - neither of you want THAT kind of trouble.

Where do you look?

I'm thinking maybe abandoned old houses on big overgrown lots that you could drive behind and be hidden. Maybe a drainage ditch at the end of a deadend street in an industrial part of town?

I'd love to hear other creative ideas. Remember - outside, dirty, but concealed.

I like the abandoned warehouse scenerio. capture the girl and take her to an old factory so that she can be tied or chained up.
rapepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:48 PM   #12
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

How about a graveyard? If you look in rural areas, you could find one that is dark and would give the privacy needed for such a deed. If the woman is gagged, it would be safe even if there were a house within shouting distance. How many times have we seen someone milling about after dark in such a place? And what could be more eerie than being in the middle of all those tombstones?
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom
How about a graveyard? If you look in rural areas, you could find one that is dark and would give the privacy needed for such a deed. If the woman is gagged, it would be safe even if there were a house within shouting distance. How many times have we seen someone milling about after dark in such a place? And what could be more eerie than being in the middle of all those tombstones?

Great idea. Let's find one that has a open grave. She would think we were going to kill her if she didn't comply. At the end roll her in it for the cemetary people to find in the morning.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #14
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:

This is definitely the best idea going. I've tried outdoors twice. Both times ended in flames. We were both just too scared of being caught and ending up in the news. We both wanted to try a chase fantasy. Never quite worked out.

One time we went really, really far into the woods. Just as we got to a suitable spot, we saw a construction site about 500 feet away.

Damn land developers. Good luck with this one. Tell us how it goes.
MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

How about doing inside Zales Jewlers, yeah, get the largest carat diamond and shove it up her pussy, OH, yeah, give her something that she'd remember for a life time. After all, a diamond is a girl's best friend.

Oh, yeah, go to a low rent apartment in new york and fling away.
Heard that back in '66, a rape went on for half an hour, and nobody did anything, like one man said, he was tired.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #16
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Texas girl, huh! Well, you could take her on a nice hey ride in a horse drawn wagon. Make sure you are the one driving the wagon, wouldn't want any witnesses. Get her out somewhere in a field or in a wooded area and go at it. After you are done make her fuck the horse for good measure! J/K
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:06 PM   #17
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
Great idea. Let's find one that has a open grave. She would think we were going to kill her if she didn't comply. At the end roll her in it for the cemetary people to find in the morning.
I can't even begin to imagine what I would think if I was near an open grave. Knowing that you couldn't get out if pushed in until someone happened by would be enough to scare you to death. Makes me shudder to think about it.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:20 PM   #18
BoredMom
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
This is definitely the best idea going. I've tried outdoors twice. Both times ended in flames. We were both just too scared of being caught and ending up in the news. We both wanted to try a chase fantasy. Never quite worked out.

One time we went really, really far into the woods. Just as we got to a suitable spot, we saw a construction site about 500 feet away.

Damn land developers. Good luck with this one. Tell us how it goes.
MKP4
Yeah. I think of the graveyard thing since I live close enough to throw a stone at one. I've often thought it would be a good place for such a fantasy. Of course the one by me is a little too open, yet still dark at night. Rarely does anyone venture there after dark. No street lights to give away your intentions. Absoutely perfect. If you intimidated the person to keep her from crying out it would still be a wonderful place to play.

What about with a full moon? Just enough light to let you enjoy the look on her face, yet still dark enough to hide what you were doing.

Also, my dad has a place that is in the city, yet surrounded by trees with no other houses in sight. Late at night, it's very quiet, and with the exception of the yard light showing the surroundings, would also be a good spot to take someone. Maybe the light would make things more daring.

Has anyone ever thought of using a new housing development? Some of these are quite secluded until a few of the houses are up. You could hide within the frame structures and never be seen.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:38 PM   #19
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Has anyone ever thought of using a new housing development? Some of these are quite secluded until a few of the houses are up. You could hide within the frame structures and never be seen.
The post should include time time time.

A new development is perfect so long as its long after quitting time. Since its new, there should be no one around. Time matters.

MKP4
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:15 AM   #20
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Forget construction sites-they're guarded!
menace is offline   Reply With Quote