Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 04:42 AM   #1
The violator

Default New to Rape Play

Hi , i am new to the scene and had had fantasies about rape , . Hence i decided to join this site , to discuss and to meet girls who want to share this fantasy too ,, I am in the UK and want to play out our fantasies together .

I hope you would be interested enough to reply and meet for this , i would like this to be as real as possible ,, but has to be 100% consensual .
I am safe , sane and clean .

If interested please write back and lets discuss the best way of going about this

Last edited by The violator; 07-16-2006 at 04:55 PM.

Old 07-14-2006, 10:58 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Pour a little sugar on it.

Old 07-15-2006, 09:12 AM   #3
The violator

Default Not Sugar

It would be better to ram a lot of cock and sperm up it ,,, those are not tits any way , seen bigger jellys

Old 07-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #4
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The violator
It would be better to ram a lot of cock and sperm up it ,,, those are not tits any way , seen bigger jellys
Speak for yourself, they look perfect to me!
Old 07-15-2006, 02:44 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a certified boob inspector; The one on the left needs to eat. She is so damn skinny that she would stab you with her ribs. The one in the middle has a nice rack; but she did all that tanning and forgot her boobs. The one on the right would be my choice to do. Fairly nice set of boobs and she isn't tanned; probably shy. That makes her all the better to stick my wick in.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
SlutNeeds2bAbused

SlutNeeds2bAbused has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The violator
Wow, you're an asshole.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
As a certified boob inspector; The one on the left needs to eat. She is so damn skinny that she would stab you with her ribs. The one in the middle has a nice rack; but she did all that tanning and forgot her boobs. The one on the right would be my choice to do. Fairly nice set of boobs and she isn't tanned; probably shy. That makes her all the better to stick my wick in.
Good to know we have an official boob inspector now!
Old 07-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutNeeds2bAbused
Wow, you're an asshole.
That could be the case, but you're not supposed to say it outside the Rowdy Room.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:23 PM   #9
The violator

lets start at the top ,

first read the post , i was asking for help here on the site ,, do i get it ,, no i dont ,, instead i get some smart arsed american bitch (gal4) , posting a stupid picture with three tarts in it with no breasts , along with a stupid caption of put sugar on it .. where ? , they have no tits ,,, If silicon was free , it wont make any diference to those ,,, i have seen bigger cherrys .

also lets be frank , girls only have tits for three reasons , to keep balance , feed babies and for us to hold on to when we rape into them ,,, if they did not have tits , they would fall on there arse ,, dont blame me it is fact , ask a doctor , as for feeding any babies , they wont feed a mouse ...

Now i am a peace loving guy , wont harm anyone , i respect women , i really do , but i wont take this crap , not even from this bitch ...

As for obsessedwithher ,, read , i am speaking for myself ,, or are you one of them in the photo .

Thraotdagger ,, not bad ,, but look closer , none of them have any tit tan at all ,, girls would not take there bra and pants off on a solar bed in a private room in case a guy walked in and saw their bits ,, hence they all have bra marks around their small tits .. ,, turn the light out and you will see small eyes looking at you ..None of them have anything i have not seen ,, so why try and cover it up ,, it is unsightly ,, she has a perfectly tanned body with stupid white areas ,, thank god we can fuck when the lights are out ..

subneeds2abuse ,, no i am not ,, i was simly asking for help on this site ,, did i get it ,, again no , so if you are not happy with my comment , go fuck yourself . Oh you are allready .. , read the start , i was asking for help on here ,, this is gal4 fault and her american humor ,, some humor , she can go and fuck herself as well .. stupid cow . if you do not want to help me fuck off .. go play with yourself .. but dont start throwing foul mouth crap at me , it was gal4 and her stupid comments that started me off .. and if this is the help anyone gets on here you can ram it right up your cervix .

somedude ,,, i have a lot of respect for you , after all you are a marshall .. it is a pity you or someone else did not help me when i asked for it .. or is this not part of this site manners to help ..
as for the rowdy room ,, it would have been nice to know ,, but read my earlier statement ,, i was asking for help .. so where is it ..

Also i was aksing for help from females who i respect until that stupid bitch opened her fat american mouth .

Dont make me angry , you wont like me when i am angry

Last edited by The violator; 07-16-2006 at 05:37 PM.

Old 07-16-2006, 08:58 PM   #10
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If that made you angry, what the fuck will happen if you read her other several hundred posts
Old 07-16-2006, 10:29 PM   #11
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Warning for personal insult Violator
Now take several long breaths and chill out. Your first post in this thread didn't sound like asking for help, it sounding more like you were asking for girls to hook up with. That's allowed, and so is gal4 posting pictures and smartass comments and this thread turning into a rave about tit size and tan lines. Slut's comment about you is not allowed, hence my post.
Personal insults are only allowed in the Rowdy Room!
Old 07-17-2006, 05:41 AM   #12
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Violator 'somedude ,,, i have a lot of respect for you , after all you are a marshall .. it is a pity you or someone else did not help me when i asked for it .. or is this not part of this site manners to help ..
as for the rowdy room ,, it would have been nice to know ,, but read my earlier statement ,, i was asking for help .. so where is it ..

Also i was aksing for help from females who i respect until that stupid bitch opened her fat american mouth .

Dont make me angry , you wont like me when i am angry'

Yes you need help, some
spectacles and anger management perhaps?
not a psychiatrist
Grm
Old 07-17-2006, 06:51 AM   #13
starhaven

starhaven has initial reputation

well this was diffrent
Old 07-17-2006, 09:21 AM   #14
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Violator, you're at a 10, we would like you around a 5 or 6.

Think you're the first that Gal4 has responded with a random babble to?
Old 07-17-2006, 02:37 PM   #15
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its her trademark, check out other threads and posts and you'll see its not personal, just her style. chill a little and you'll find a lot of support, friendship and fun here...if you let us.
quoteont make me angry , you wont like me when i am angry

what do you expect from us when a new member attacks a longstanding regular poster?
believe me...we can be angry too and you'll like that even less. hope it doesnt come to that. time for a fresh start maybe?
ps it always takes a couple of posts for people to trust a new member so dont take offense that no one came running with replys to your request. we dont always know what we're getting with a new member till theyve posted a few times...i mean come on the board topic is enough to make us err on the side of cation!
anyways..hoping it can be left at that.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:37 PM   #16
The violator

rogue ,, i dont care and i dont want to know ,, as far as her stupid comments are concerned ,, oh as far as her other posts are concerned ,, stick around and see !

Somedude I wont be reading them just replying to all the nasty stupid remarks ,, rowdy room ????? show me to it !!!

grm ,, yes i do and not from you ,, you want to get the glasses and if i need any help it wont be in anger management ,, not from you anyway .

rheostatic no but i am going to be the last as far as she is concerned

Innocent ,,

what do you expect from us when a new member attacks a longstanding regular poster?
believe me...we can be angry too and you'll like that even less. hope it doesnt come to that. time for a fresh start maybe?

a huge amount of respect for you and i really do mean this ,, it is a pity that people look at a handle and asume the wrong thing ,, if people took the time to get to know the real me , i would be totally different from on here ,, dont get me wrong ,, i have huge amount of respect for all ladys on this site and on the planet ,, as long as they stay Ladies ...

If she( gal4) is a long standing member then she should know better ,, you did ,as i noticed you giving a member help when they put a post up ,,, so why not me ,,,,,, fair question ,,

Here is another one ,, if you have moderators , they surely know when someone new joins the site ,, so why not a friendly hello and if anyone needs any help they can ask them for it .. if not ,,, what are moderators for ,, keeping the peace ,, stop stupid comments and you will have it .

as for the rowdy room ,, new to me ,, where is it ... ????????

Innocent ,,,, is that a threat ? dont threaten me , not that it would make much difference ,, what would you do get angry ,, stop giving me any help ,, not much difference to now then ,, is it ..

Fresh start ,, Ok i will agree to a fresh start when she apologises ,, after all she did make the first post to mine and it was her who did start me off . constructive help or even critiscism i can take ,, but not crap like this . i dont have to and from what i have heard in reply it is not the first time ,,
Oh i hear she is like this ,, well i am the violator and i am like this ,, it is after all play rape .. and i am playing ..

She apologises ,, then we will have a fresh start ,, if not she can take her american humor and shove it ..

Last edited by The violator; 07-17-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Closed Thread