Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-08-2006, 03:20 AM   #21
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKP4
I'm guessing the same thing on that fear thing. You hear of people wetting themselves when they are really scared. That requires a flaccid penis. Erections curtail urination.

But learned response, I can believe. Like, even if you don't want to get aroused, but someone is stroking you really well - I'm sure it can be .. er .. difficult (avoiding the word 'hard' and the obvious pun).
It's very difficult to generate/maintain an erection when afraid. An erection is a parasympathetic response, occurring when the body is relaxed. Any sort of "fight or flight" response would negate this.

But there is such a thing as the "paradoxical fear" syndrome, where the parasympathetic system becomes inappropriately active. The classic example being wetting yourself when faced with a fearful situation. This could also result in an erection.

Same situation has been seen in female rape victims (e.g. clitoral erection), and has unfortunately been used in court cases to suggest the victim was leading on the attacker or enjoying the experience.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:59 AM   #22
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Same situation has been seen in female rape victims (e.g. clitoral erection), and has unfortunately been used in court cases to suggest the victim was leading on the attacker or enjoying the experience.
Wow - that's twisted. Cooool.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:55 AM   #23
Jasper

Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)Jasper Level 6 (600+)
Default Women raping men

I like the idea of a woman - preferably a BBW - using a strap-on to rape the arse of some submissive guy, then making him lick her to orgasm.

I'd volunteer!
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:37 AM   #24
MKP4
Privileged Member

Okay - I did a little experiment. I made a bet a friend of mine that she couldn't get me hard if I did my best to resist.

She's cute, but not "drop dead". The rules were simple - over the clothes, anything goes.

I thought about everything that would turn me the hell off: 150 kilo old ladies, people without faces, blood/guts, rotting garbage -

She on the other hand just moaned in my ear pleadingly and stroked.

I lasted about 2 minutes, and then promptly lost the bet. (I was doing SO well until she started in on the moaning!)

Girls - 1
MKP4 - 0

But it was one hell of a fun experiment.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:51 AM   #25
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

If it's a good friend, a friendly bet, and no threat of danger, I don't think it's in the same league as a threat from a stranger. Now if your friend was another GUY, that would have been an interesting experiment.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:51 AM   #26
MKP4
Privileged Member

Yeah .. um .. I think I'll leave that experiement to someone braver than I.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:40 AM   #27
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
It would be pretty difficult for a woman to rape a man (ie get him to vaginally penetrate her with his penis) if he wasn't aroused. And if he is aroused, is that still rape?
of course it is, silly. you can get a man erect in any number of ways without him being the slightest bit in the mood.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:43 AM   #28
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedWithHer
Maybe she overpowers him and shows HIM what it feels like to have something up the wrong hole?

I've been told there are ways to make a man hard even when he's not sexually aroused. No idea how, though.
most involve anal insertion and prostate stimulation, but really you can just rubber-band the penis. Bad thing is, if you take more than 30 minutes and don't get the band off, i'll cause permanent damage. I've had dreams about rape by constriction and hypertumescence. You can actually make red spots appear on a penis by squeezing it hard enough. There are actually many places you can electrostimulate, but I'm not aware of the exact locations. I've heard from whores that most men can be partially (but not fully)"erected" with evenly applied, firm, slightly painful pressure on testicles that are kept from retreating.

But the mechanics of the rubber band work. blood flows in, cannnot escape. That's how erections work anyway. Blood vessels at near systole pressure. And if you're a sick demented evil bitch, the added fact that you'll make his prick useless or even requiring amputation might be just the kick you're looking for

Last edited by MarcEdeSade; 07-11-2006 at 05:57 AM.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:02 AM   #29
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

HA! irony, serindipity, and insomnia unite! saw the spider I think has bitten me a few times while I slept and shot it to little wiggling bits with a rubber band! HA!

By the way, electric flyswatters. OH yeah, baby!
Old 07-12-2006, 11:05 PM   #30
MKP4
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
And if you're a sick demented evil bitch, the added fact that you'll make his prick useless or even requiring amputation might be just the kick you're looking for
Couldn't the world just use a few more of those?