Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
clan_hunter

Default message for Sodoman

Sodoman,

You also seem to post under the extreme board name: Sodomaniac

i would suggest that you do not copy any of my movie links from Rape Boards movie lists and post them onto extreme board, i can tell they are mine as they have the same i.d. code on them as mine.

I am refering to "It happened in the Desert" movie

Its not for the fact of copying them that i have a issue with and has caused me to send this message to you, its just that Extreme Board have a real issue with some fucker reporting the posts the Rapid Share and getting them deleted. It happens with almost every movie post they have on there site you will know this by trying to download movies off there board.

By posting my links on there you are risking my links being killed. Therefore stoping Rape Board members downloading them off our board here as they are the same links

If they are deleted and given Extreme Boards reputation they will, i will not fuck around reposting them in here again as it takes too much time, therefore you are denying other RB members

In future do not post my links on Extreme Board, in fact i would suggest if you can that you delete the message off Extreme board do so before my own links are killed.

I will add you to my movies lists when i post in the next day but in future refrain from re-posting them else where.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 07-20-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:50 PM   #2
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Sodoman,

You also seem to post under the extreme board name: Sodomaniac

i would suggest that you do not copy any of my movie links from Rape Boards movie lists and post them onto extreme board, i can tell they are mine as they have the same i.d. code on them as mine.

I am refering to "It happened in the Desert" movie

Its not for the fact of copying them that i have a issue with and has caused me to send this message to you, its just that Extreme Board have a real issue with some fucker reporting the posts the Rapid Share and getting them deleted. It happens with almost every movie post they have on there site you will know this by trying to download movies off there board.

By posting my links on there you are risking my links being killed. Therefore stoping Rape Board members downloading them off our board here as they are the same links

If they are deleted and given Extreme Boards reputation they will, i will not fuck around reposting them in here again as it takes too much time, therefore you are denying other RB members

In future do not post my links on Extreme Board, in fact i would suggest if you can that you delete the message off Extreme board do so before my own links are killed.

I will add you to my movies lists when i post in the next day but in future refrain from re-posting them else where.
Sorry, CH, I didn't think about that happening. I will not post your links anywhere else. I will delete links from extreme asap.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:16 PM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I deleted the links. Again my apologies.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:47 AM   #4
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Raping the Rape Board .. irony strikes.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote