Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson
Default Top 10 signs your internet date is a serial killer/rapist

As some of you may know, I've entered the world of internet dating with memberships on Adult Friend Finder and ALT.com. Of course you never know who you might be getting. Maybe even a Serial Killer!!!!!!

So, a la David Letterman, and with a little help from a special friend, the list below is what we came up with. Feel free to come up with other suggestions for inclusion in your responses. Maybe we can make it a top 20 list and ditch Letterman!

10. "No, you don't remind me of my mother at all----unless you put on this wig, these glasses, this apron, and say 'I caught you looking at that woman's naughty area, Junior. Now I'm gonna have to take you home and wash your little pee-pee!' "

9. Instead of his drawings, he asks if you wanna go back to his place and see his collection of assault weapons.

8. Whenever the topic of missing girls comes up, he screams "An indictment is not a conviction, you know!"

7. "Why no, I'm not a police officer. But I'm flattered that you asked. Turns out, I just enjoy wearing the uniform. And the hat. And the gunbelt. Oh, and I bought this old cop car at an auction. The siren and lights weren't working, but I fixed them. Wanna see?"

6. Has 4 stars next to his name on the Internet Sex Offenders Registry.

5. Over dinner: "Just so you know, my court appointed psychiatrist, parole officer, and a jury of 12 of my peers agree, I don't handle rejection well."

4. Tells you that the smell coming from his crawlspace must be a dead animal, and invites you to grab a shovel and come down with him to help bury it.

3. He voted for G.W. Bush for President, and still has the bumper sticker on his car.

2. When the subject of serial killers happens to come up, he agrees, kind-of, that they are losers. "Yeah, what an idiot! Can you believe he got caught after only X-teen victims?"

...and the number one sign that your Internet Date is a Serial Killer:

1. Lunch in Mexico City. Tacos. No problem.
Dinner in Rome Italy. Pizza. No problem.
Kinky, rough sex in the cramped airplane bathroom on the way home, No problem.
Breakfast in Battle Creek, Michigan. Rice Crispies and Frosted Corn Flakes,
SERVED IN A BATHTUB FULL OF WHOLE MILK.
Slight problem. He tries to drown you in it.
....no wait, that would just make him a CEREAL killer.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:31 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Hey, you internet date is here.

Last edited by gal4; 07-10-2006 at 07:45 AM.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:19 AM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What about these several?

He goes to the post office daily to check the bulleting board of the most wanted.

You notice that the wall of his bedroom is lined with pictures of young women.

The picture on the milk carton of the missing girls is taped over because "she reminded him of someone."

He has to open the car door because the insdie handle doesn't work.

When he stopped suddenly at a traffic light, a butcher knife, a bottle of choloroform and a roll of duct tape slid from under his seat.

You pass a carpet store and the owner tells him "I have several more short rolls of carpet for you."

On the refrigerator is a list of routes for the trash dumpster truck.

The first numbers on his speed dial is for an attorney and a bail bondsman.

The neighbors say "He is a really nice guy; kind of shy."

There is a shoe box under the sofa full of credit cards and ATM cards with women's names on them.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:53 PM   #4
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Excellent Dagger! No specific references to Norman Bates?

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 07-10-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Hey, you internet date is here.

Are you flirting with me Gal?

T. S. Eliot
Old 07-10-2006, 07:28 PM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Are you flirting with me Gal?

Gotta tiger by the tail

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:37 PM   #7
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Gotta tiger by the tail

Awww! Cute kitty! I think I'm in love!

T. S. Eliot
Old 07-12-2006, 09:43 AM   #8
Rahl

Rahl has initial reputation

As someone who has a collection of assault weapons, I find their inclusion offensive
Rahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #9
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahl
As someone who has a collection of assault weapons, I find their inclusion offensive
You mean you're not a rapist?!
Old 07-12-2006, 03:14 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Assault weapon; is that a code word for "sperm cannon"? You only need to worry if the rifle is a Bushmaster. I think that is what several snipers used. Most probably don't use rifles. Hard to get the damn thing from under the car seat while she is struggling.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:19 AM   #11
Rahl

Rahl has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
You mean you're not a rapist?!
Oh, I rape all the livelong day but assault weapons aren't a part of it. Those are just for entertainment and "home defense." Now, knives and Japanese swords, those are nice. My katana is basically a three foot razor blade, so many uses in addition to the sheer intimidation factor.
Rahl is offline   Reply With Quote