Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-14-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
RoxieCarol

RoxieCarol has initial reputation
Default 90210

That's right, 90210. Netflix binges are the worst. I'm in the second season and one of the characters has been alienated from everyone and caught the eye of a manipulator. He could tell she was vulnerable and used the typical manipulations to get her and to keep her afraid to lose him. Eventually her friends finally get it through to her that he's a drug dealer and pushed someone down the stairs, blah blah, she confronts him, finds out its true, says she's leaving him, and then WHAM, blackmail. He knows she was involved in and hit and run (gasp!) and will turn her in if she doesn't carry on with the relationship as before. So then begins the uncomfortable dates, forced kissing, and then him deciding they should have sex, but she gets out of it. (Damnit.) But blackmail/abusive relationship rape is on my mind now. Anyone have any stories or anything they can send my way? Thoughts on this category?
You're green...you're green and you're so warm.
RoxieCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I have an idea, how about you get involved in a hit and run .. *evil grin*
Old 03-17-2014, 11:51 PM   #3
Jake2355

Jake2355 Level 1 (100+)Jake2355 Level 1 (100+)

Have you read the stories by Parker? They have been around since the alt.sex.stories days, and many of them are blackmail-related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieCarol View Post
That's right, 90210. Netflix binges are the worst. I'm in the second season and one of the characters has been alienated from everyone and caught the eye of a manipulator. He could tell she was vulnerable and used the typical manipulations to get her and to keep her afraid to lose him. Eventually her friends finally get it through to her that he's a drug dealer and pushed someone down the stairs, blah blah, she confronts him, finds out its true, says she's leaving him, and then WHAM, blackmail. He knows she was involved in and hit and run (gasp!) and will turn her in if she doesn't carry on with the relationship as before. So then begins the uncomfortable dates, forced kissing, and then him deciding they should have sex, but she gets out of it. (Damnit.) But blackmail/abusive relationship rape is on my mind now. Anyone have any stories or anything they can send my way? Thoughts on this category?
Jake2355 is offline   Reply With Quote