Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2008, 01:20 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Suicide Solution

I have lived a third of my life and I realize I have nothing to give to the society. I should find the courage to finish me off.

All I'll do if I stay alive is consume energy that would be useful for the people who really have something to give to the world.

That would be a waste.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:30 PM   #2
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Suicide is an selfish act..

If you realize that you have done nothing, why don't you start contributing something?

Don't be a coward..
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My dear Shyone.......that is never a solution in anyway trust me okay.

We never will now what our small acts will bring us but we must keep going and use our gift that was given to us okay?!

Our lives were a gift to us...what we do with that life is a gift to others!

We have known each other here for several years now and I dont have many friends left here that I enjoy here. Please stick around okay?

As your posts always make my day and week! Dont despair Dear one...life does get better if we give it time!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You never know what tomorrow will bring.I understand life can be hard and seem futile.I felt that way for a long time in my life but then things changed and im so glad im here now.Give yourself the chance to be happy.It will come for you!
Listen to Sindyloo and Noir...

and Kitty,chill out..
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #5
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

As someone who has come closer to actually commiting this act than A lot of others

I agree Suicide is the act of a coward, Commiting suicide is an easy way out, a way out that keeps you from having to deal with problems..

Snale.. If you really and truley feel this way, ( And your not just trying to get attention) You should seek help, Professional or personal. But I would reccomend away from the computer. I don't think think ascii text on a screen can be all that much help in situations like these

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #6
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As someone who just dealt with a sibling trying to kill himself 2 months ago, I can tell you it's hard to get help...but help is out there and it really can be the best thing you do for yourself.

And who says you haven't given anything to this world? You don't know that something small you've done like post a silly picture in a thread here didn't lift someone else's spirits and get them into a better mood and keep them from leaving the house in a pissed off mood, driving crazy, not caring who they would hurt and causing a car accident on the freeway.

You might not know you've done something wonderful, but I bet you have.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shysnale,

Thoughts of suicide are an indication that you are depressed. Depression is an illness. Just like strep throat is an illness. You would go to the doctor if you had strip so go to the doctor so that you can restore the balance of neurotransmitters in your brain. Get some help. Getting the right medication can sometimes take some time to get the right dosage, but it does help.

When you think about suicide to you think about how people will miss you when you are gone? How people will be sorry for what they have done or not done? Do you feel that you will know what people feel, think and say? If you do, that's indicative of the fallacy of your ability to make good decisions right now.

We all have choices to make and death is one of them. The problem is, it's really the only one that's final.

Suicide is not the answer to a life where you feel you haven't contributed anything. You have, you just can't see it right now. Set one goal today such as, taking a moment to be nice to someone who needs it, do something fun for yourself, email a friend - anything.

PM me if you want to talk.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #8
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Noir, I just took that test.Do physicians really use that? Seemed a little.. i dunno... off balance to me. and apparently i am far more depressed than i thought I was

Old 11-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, I took the test and was told to contact my physician immediately. Apparently I have depression issues as well, according to this test. I wonder if anyone taking it...wouldn't. Interesting test, but I wouldn't use it to test whether or not I was depressed, most people would know if they are depressed ot not and if they are, they need to talk with someone about it.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #10
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

one advice that is not wise -

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE LYRICS OF M*A*S*H Movie Theme
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:05 PM   #11
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For those who say that suicide is an act of cowardness, you are wrong. If someone doesnt want to live, why should they? Its their lives and they can do what they want with it. Why is it the easy way out? That shit is hard.

I in no way want you to do that though Shysnale! I want you to live so that you can finish that novel you were telling me about. I was hoping you would be kind enough to let me read a little

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-11-2008 at 12:39 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #12
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
There are several different kind of tests but at least this one is commonly used by doctors in the country where I live in. Of course this test can only give an estimation and it is far from enough to be a diagnosis by itself but it can still help out a bit at determining your current state of mind. After all every test like this is bound to have flaws.

Some people might have no clue about their depression even when their days are filled with suicidal thoughts and suffering. The problem is that you don't really have any norms you could properly compare your own feelings to. Especially when depression can build up over long periods of time it can be extremely hard to figure out your current state accurately by yourself.

By the way if it isn't too much to ask what kind of results did you get and which questions were flawed? I understand if my question won't be answered but I was just wondering how this test appeared to be so unbalanced for both of you.

I'm not sure but I scored a 48 on this test. I'm not sure I can actually say any of the questions were flawed, but just because you can answer a certain way that makes it seem you are feeling one way you might actually have another reason for some of the answers. For instance answering that you have no energy to do anything, may be a result of lack of sleep due to stressful family problems and not because of depression. But anything can be seen in different ways by different people. Everyone is going to see a given situation differently and have different reasons for giving a certain answer.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #13
Ragman
Privileged Member

I Scored a 40.

The questions were flawed in that there is only ever one " i'm ok" answer and several different " i am not doing so hot" answers.

Kinda like asking Out of the two would you rate your current financial situation as A) I do allright but don't make as much as some or B) I am the single richest person in the world.

if 50 people took that test you could concievably look at the results and say " well just about everyone is unhappy with their financial situation.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #14
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
I have lived a third of my life and I realize I have nothing to give to the society. I should find the courage to finish me off.

All I'll do if I stay alive is consume energy that would be useful for the people who really have something to give to the world.

That would be a waste.
hey shy..

Next week, month or year, you could be walking down the road just minding your own business and all of a sudden see a child walking into the road amongst moving traffic or maybe in some other type of danger.....

Would you help ??...

I think you would, so think about it - if you had killed yourself, who would have helped that child ??

My point is this - you cannot see the future - so killing yourself would be killing the unknown and who knows how many people could possibly suffer as a result.

Dont do it man that shit is wrong, you dont know what your future holds.

i'm sorry if this sounds a lil confusing btw!
Old 11-11-2008, 11:34 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shysnale, I am older than you are. I have also felt the feelings you feel now, and took action to end the pain. A relative "rescued" me.

Many years and floods of tears later, I no longer have those urges, and for the most part I enjoy my life.

There is no profound message here except that you can fix what's broken, with time and effort. It will not be easy, but take it from someone who made it to the other side - it's worth it.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:57 AM   #16
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
For those who say that suicide is an act of cowardness, you are wrong. If someone doesnt want to live, why should they? Its their lives and they can do what they want with it. Why is it the easy way out? That shit is hard.

I in no way want you to do that though Shysnale! I want you to live so that you can finish that novel you were telling me about. I was hoping you would be kind enough to let me read a little
Actually,

The novel is finished and will be published before the end of the year. The contracts are already signed. But I'm not holding my breath on this changing my life. If you want to make a living as a writter, then you have to be Stephen King. I have started another novel called 'how to find the right husband'. It's very cynical, and it's got inspired by a lot of thoughts about dating I've found here. It could be a hit if one day it gets solded.

Anyway, thanks for those who supported me in this thread.
For those who think suicide is the act of a coward, just try this : take a knife, pull it down your stomach and try to push until one little drop of blood pours out. When you've done that, come back to me. Maybe the word coward will have taken a brand new meaning in your mind.

One thing I'm a coward about is the fact that I do not go down to check job opportunities. That yes, I am unable to do. Because I cannot stand the employer/boss system and all that crap. It makes me want to jump through the window. I just prefer to live with my saving funds and hopefully the money that will come from wy writing work. So when it comes to get a job just like any normal citizen, yes, I am a coward.

Last edited by shysnale; 11-13-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #17
Ragman
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post

Anyway, thanks for those who supported me in this thread.
For those who think suicide is the act of a coward, just try this : take a knife, pull it down your stomach and try to push until one little drop of blood pours out. When you've done that, come back to me. Maybe the word coward will have taken a brand new meaning in your mind.
How about to my fucking wrists snale? how about that? would that do? How about if I tried to slit my own wrists and "watched the blood poor out like that"? Would that be enough to satisfy your stupid little question?

Because I have. I HAVE been there. i don't just talk about it.. i didn't do it to get the attention of other people.. I wasn't all mopey because i wanted someone to say " hey cheer up pal someone likes you" I did it because i really and truley wanted to end my life.

suicide IS a Cowards way out. It is the ultimate way of not dealing with your problems.

"oh my life isn't working out the way I want it too blah blah blah.. So instead of working to make it better ( because that will be difficult) I will just off myself and avoid all that hassle!"

You know what snale.. FUCK YOU (Personal insult.. I am well aware.... go ahead and ban me if you must)

If you are going to come on here all mopey all the time and talk about how much you want to kill yourself.. and make threads like this so people will come and tell you how much they like you so you can feel better about your own self then FUCK YOU.... Suicide shouldn't be a ploy to get attention.. to get your little "pats on the back" I have been reading your posts for a couple years now and you have posted stuff like this before And honestly I am tired of watching everyone baby you because you threaten to kill yourself....

Old 11-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #18
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Ragman,

I think you're being too hard on Snale. I haven't actually tried to kill myself, but there have been momnts in my life that were depressing enough to make the thought frightfully enticing.

I had the mental strength to pull out of those states without anyone giving me a pep talk, but I'm not gonna condemn anyone who is unable to do so and I don't think you should either.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:42 AM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
How about to my fucking wrists snale? how about that? would that do? How about if I tried to slit my own wrists and "watched the blood poor out like that"? Would that be enough to satisfy your stupid little question?

Because I have. I HAVE been there. i don't just talk about it.. i didn't do it to get the attention of other people.. I wasn't all mopey because i wanted someone to say " hey cheer up pal someone likes you" I did it because i really and truley wanted to end my life.

suicide IS a Cowards way out. It is the ultimate way of not dealing with your problems.

"oh my life isn't working out the way I want it too blah blah blah.. So instead of working to make it better ( because that will be difficult) I will just off myself and avoid all that hassle!"

You know what snale.. FUCK YOU (Personal insult.. I am well aware.... go ahead and ban me if you must)

If you are going to come on here all mopey all the time and talk about how much you want to kill yourself.. and make threads like this so people will come and tell you how much they like you so you can feel better about your own self then FUCK YOU.... Suicide shouldn't be a ploy to get attention.. to get your little "pats on the back" I have been reading your posts for a couple years now and you have posted stuff like this before And honestly I am tired of watching everyone baby you because you threaten to kill yourself....
I think your attitude of hiding those suicidal feelings is stupid. You need other's opinions to think. A lot of people would not commit suicide if they talked about it before. Most of the time they are ashamed of talking about it because somebody convinced them that it is a shame and an act of weakness. The fact to believe one can reach those states of despair all alone by himself is complete ignorance. The society has a lot to do with that. Involving pride with this is a complete lack of understanding. If you shared your experience with others by telling them to contain their suicidal feelings maybe you pushed them to a dead end, and you have harmed them without even knowing it. What worked for you worked for you. Who are you to think your personal evolution fits with everyone's evolution ? Are you some kind of guru ? Is it really too hard for you to understand one can reach such states of mind where he just can't think straight and the pain is so high he would do anything to make it stop and getting attention is the last thought that could cross his mind during these moments ? Who are you ? Mr Perfect ? It always amuse me to see a rape fantasizer with souls issues. Why can't you stand someone talking about this problem on forums ? Because you didn't completely digest your past ? If I was using the same idiot kind of judgment you made above, I could say you are afraid of your past and your are a coward too. You see how easily it is to use ignorance to challenge someone ? Yes I vent sometimes on this board. But be reassured, I have a simple trick for you. Before you click on one's thread, you know his name stands on the right column to it. If you see ShySnale, just don't click it. Think you can handle that or are you too juvenile to ignore someone you dislike ? If that's the case, get yourself a sport that helps you drain out instead of polluting forums with your idiot radical pride.

Last edited by shysnale; 11-13-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #20
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was harsh from me that I didn't know about your condition shysnale, I'm sorry

Goodluck on your novel kay ^^

Quote:
That's a stupid way to suicide? why must suffer to end your life?
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote